SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
Chatbox EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
Chatbox Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
Chatbox Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
Chatbox Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
Chatbox Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
Chatbox Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
Chatbox Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
Chatbox Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
Chatbox Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
Chatbox Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

Chatbox

Go down

Chatbox Empty Chatbox

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-09-13, 5:01 am

Many of the chatbox users will be at the match today so over to those who cant get there.

Do you want chatbox on, yes or no?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Empty Re: Chatbox

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-09-13, 11:54 am

that will be a no then

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2014-09-13, 8:51 pm

Pointless Syd because with all you lot at the game today, I was on during the game to
find I was the only one on. The chat box is ineffective when we have homes games...
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-09-13, 9:08 pm

trouble_n_stripes wrote:Pointless Syd because with all you lot at the game today, I was on during the game to
find I was the only one on. The chat box is ineffective when we have homes games...
Sometimes other expats and non-locals (and a few of us non-season ticket holders who can't get to every game) come on Chatbox even for home games so you may have just been unlucky today. I expect Nostalgic and Black Cat Kiwi needed their sleep with the game being on at 3pm here mind!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2014-09-13, 9:24 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
trouble_n_stripes wrote:Pointless Syd because with all you lot at the game today, I was on during the game to
Sometimes other expats and non-locals (and a few of us non-season ticket holders who can't get to every game) come on Chatbox even for home games so you may have just been unlucky today. I expect Nostalgic and Black Cat Kiwi needed their sleep with the game being on at 3pm here mind!
H, I wasn't trying to sound negative or against the decision of chat box if that's how it came across.

I was just suggesting that with our home games, the amount of  members on here are going to be
few and far between.
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-09-13, 9:51 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Yes I did, but it wasn't as if I needed to enhance my natural beauty  I love you

I watched the test match last evening with the lad & felt I just needed a good old fashioned lie in this morning. Mind I've woken with a bloody good headache which reminds me of younger days when I'd been known to knock a few back on a Saturday evening  Embarassed   If I drank I'd be a cot case these days.

I've just read the report & seen the goals, which I posted so I gather most had a wonderful day in the NE  Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-09-13, 10:24 pm

trouble_n_stripes wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
H, I wasn't trying to sound negative or against the decision of chat box if that's how it came across.

I was just suggesting that with our home games, the amount of  members on here are going to be
few and far between.
No indeed not, and I hope my post wasn't taken as a criticism, as that was certainly not intended either.  kiss

I don't get to every game these days, and it is quite sad to find yourself the only one on Chatbox, talking to yourself and waiting in vain for some company  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-09-14, 12:50 am

Not for me Syd. But others might like it.

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2014-09-14, 12:38 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
trouble_n_stripes wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

few and far between.
No indeed not, and I hope my post wasn't taken as a criticism, as that was certainly not intended either.  kiss

I don't get to every game these days, and it is quite sad to find yourself the only one on Chatbox, talking to yourself and waiting in vain for some company  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
I did not log in to chat box H, I noticed that there was no one logged in.

That would have ended up being the case 'talking to myself'.   affraid
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum