SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» The battle of head and heart
Today at 6:49 am by cyprussyd

» Games so far this season
Today at 6:31 am by gil t azell

» Annual SunderMad night out
Today at 6:21 am by cyprussyd

» Catts
Today at 4:51 am by cyprussyd

» Poyet sacked by Bordeaux ?
Today at 2:23 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Sheffield Wed - Carabao Cup
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland manager Jack Ross comments on striker search
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by Silvers

» Marcos Alonso
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 03
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Lever Malone

» Quiz 106
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by vinkel

PARDEW, WANKER OR NOT? NON SURVEY.

Go down

PARDEW, WANKER OR NOT? NON SURVEY.

Post  billofengland on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:29 am

Alan Pardew has told Sunderland fans that Jack Colback was always destined to be a Newcastle United player.
The Toon boss, responding to angry Tweets on social media about Colback’s call-up to England also stated that the Wearsiders deserve some credit for bringing the player on.
But he said: “Sunderland fans knew he was our player anyway, they just stole him for a little while.”
Pardew though also added: “He’s our player but of course only six months ago he was at Sunderland so they have to take some credit as well.
“For North East football it’s important that players from Newcastle and Sunderland are recognised. Therefore Jack’s an important figure in the England party.”
Pardew said that he would have to wait to see if Colback would turn out to be one of the best bargains ever.
He added: “You don’t know, it’s such early days. All I would say is that he’s started very well for us and I had no doubts about that.
“When he joined I said I think he can play for England. My confidence in him was assured.
“What I have seen on the training ground makes me more confident. The England manager has seen him make a high-profile move and then deal with it. That is part of the reason he has got in the England team.
“The England manager will look at things like that, it’s not just about playing. It’s about the pressure of playing on Premier League and England duties.
“The transfer to us and the way he has dealt with it are real ticks in the box for Jack.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
billofengland
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: PARDEW, WANKER OR NOT? NON SURVEY.

Post  PooleMackem on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:08 am

billofengland wrote:Alan Pardew has told Sunderland fans that Jack Colback was always destined to be a Newcastle United player.
The Toon boss, responding to angry Tweets on social media about Colback’s call-up to England also stated that the Wearsiders deserve some credit for bringing the player on.
But he said: “Sunderland fans knew he was our player anyway, they just stole him for a little while.”
Pardew though also added: “He’s our player but of course only six months ago he was at Sunderland so they have to take some credit as well.
“For North East football it’s important that players from Newcastle and Sunderland are recognised. Therefore Jack’s an important figure in the England party.”
Pardew said that he would have to wait to see if Colback would turn out to be one of the best bargains ever.
He added: “You don’t know, it’s such early days. All I would say is that he’s started very well for us and I had no doubts about that.
“When he joined I said I think he can play for England. My confidence in him was assured.
“What I have seen on the training ground makes me more confident. The England manager has seen him make a high-profile move and then deal with it. That is part of the reason he has got in the England team.
“The England manager will look at things like that, it’s not just about playing. It’s about the pressure of playing on Premier League and England duties.
“The transfer to us and the way he has dealt with it are real ticks in the box for Jack.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Once a tw*t always a tw*t.
PooleMackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 am

He is a first degree pillock who is even hated by a good deal of his own teams supporters.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:26 am

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:27 am

If that is the full quote then he is a grade A pilloc who should be just dismissed for his crassness. 

NUFC took no part in raising him or developing his skills, Jack and Henderson - an England midfield pair who came through the ranks at Sunderland. More for us to be proud of rather than snide remarks.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 am

cyprussyd wrote:

Watched the whole series a while back and Roker Park got several mentions but nowt about the other lot.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:33 am

Bugger the non survey bit 

Pardspew ..... WANKER 

my objective opinion of course ,,,, couldn't even have the intelligence to understand the ice bucket challenge and challenge another tosser ooops I meant another manager ( alardyce ) before he got a wee bit wet ,,,, soft southern taxi driver ,,,, and ginga jack hiding b4 he even got half of it soft geordie knob .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  billofengland on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 am

I know we are not a big site, but its our site, and Im pleased to read your responses, to any article I post, but this one sort, of boiled [ turn away ladies ] my piss, Many theorys surround Pardew, Lang, Lang CONTRACT. nutted Meylor. had anger management, Mag fans want him out.

QUESTION.

How much dosh does he Mike Ashley?
billofengland
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum