SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» ASTON VILLA V SUNDERLAND
Today at 3:00 pm by MrRAWhite

» Coleman latest
Today at 2:48 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid week 13
Today at 12:39 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Tony Pulis: West Brom sack head coach after Chelsea defeat
Today at 12:30 pm by Silvers

» When will it end
Today at 10:06 am by sunderpitt

» January recruits
Today at 9:14 am by Kipper

» Defoe
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 73
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by Billy D

» Good read from Daniel Taylor
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Coleman and cash
Yesterday at 8:55 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

cyprussyd, MrRAWhite, vinkel

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Week1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week1

Post  Mackemneil on 2014-08-16, 12:28 pm

avatar
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1987
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-16, 12:31 pm

Real Sunderland, hard lines suckers  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. pint pint pint pint
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42923
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  Spuggy on 2014-08-17, 4:46 pm

Just my luck. I'm playing away for the opening game !
avatar
Spuggy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 81
Location : East Yorks for donkeys years

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-08-19, 4:38 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Real Sunderland, hard lines suckers  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
You were saying?   lol!  
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8568
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  Mackemneil on 2014-08-19, 4:44 pm

Gameweek 1
fyldemackems55 - 64The Mackemites
syds boys47 - 55Real Sunderland
Willyswonkers51 - 49Bri Tm
Allezz44 - 47Dab United
Gigg19 - 40FizzRocks
JJ Jajo18 - 34Hadawayman
Stroke Titty55 - 47Sid's All
Rarro45 - 27Hexed United
Tutt TT25 - 52Sleepwalkerino
VW31 - 31syds subs
Show me the Money66 - 28Cuervo allstars
SAFC-FTM56 - 67Robertos Runners
Poole Rangers41 - 48Brian Clough's XI
Cash2Ded57 - 31Ha'way The Lads
Greenbacks IV63 - 59Citizens XI
A cracking start to the season with Robertos Runners sitting on the top of the table with an impressive win over the unlucky SAFC-FTM. They weren't the only unlucky ones with Citizen XI and fyldemackems also losing after scoring in excess of 50 points.
on the other hand I am sure Hadawayman wasn't expecting to take 3 points with a meagre 34 points against JJ Jajo's 18!!
its early days but its nice to get some points on the board!!
avatar
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1987
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-19, 4:47 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Real Sunderland, hard lines suckers  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
You were saying?   lol!  
OK,OK so I lost but its the first game and my boys are still gelling.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. pint pint pint pint
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42923
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-08-19, 4:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Real Sunderland, hard lines suckers  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
You were saying?   lol!  
OK,OK so I lost but its the first game and my boys are still gelling.
Their hair?  Laughing
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8568
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  Spuggy on 2014-08-22, 12:17 pm

Hadawayman is not surprised. Playing away. Got the first score so parked the bus.

Tactics. Sheer brilliance. Home crowd not best pleased. As I told the lads, "Just keep the crood quiet and you will work it !"

It's not about the points. It's about the win.

So why such a low score ? I had to play with 8 men. 

No Cech - dropped. 
No Snodgrass - Conned by Canary Dave's Norwich - Bought a pup with no knees. Out 5 months.
No Barcley - another 5 months out with a knee.

Trouble is I've had to rush into the window to get 3 replacements and I am under a points penalty for week 2. But I've bought wisely, and the lads have trained well all week. 

Hadaway has not lost the dressing room. You'll see.
avatar
Spuggy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 81
Location : East Yorks for donkeys years

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-08-22, 12:48 pm

Spuggy wrote:Hadawayman is not surprised. Playing away. Got the first score so parked the bus.

Tactics. Sheer brilliance. Home crowd not best pleased. As I told the lads, "Just keep the crood quiet and you will work it !"

It's not about the points. It's about the win.

So why such a low score ? I had to play with 8 men. 

No Cech - dropped. 
No Snodgrass - Conned by Canary Dave's Norwich - Bought a pup with no knees. Out 5 months.
No Barcley - another 5 months out with a knee.

Trouble is I've had to rush into the window to get 3 replacements and I am under a points penalty for week 2. But I've bought wisely, and the lads have trained well all week. 

Hadaway has not lost the dressing room. You'll see.
Love it  Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8568
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Week1

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum