SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Start of season predictions EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Start of season predictions EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Start of season predictions Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac


Start of season predictions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Start of season predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-14, 9:09 am

Lets see who can get near, you need to predict 4 things..


  1. PREMIER CHAMPIONS
  2. 3 TO GO DOWN
  3. SURPRISE TEAM OF THE SEASON
  4. SUNDERLAND'S FINAL LEAGUE POSITION


Come on get involved and test your skill. guess work.

I will close this on Saturday before kick of and save it in the crypt then at the end of the season, we will bring it back out.

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Burnley
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Hull 0
Leicester
Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd
Newcastle
QPR
Southampton
Stoke
Sunderland
Swansea
Tottenham
West Brom
West Ham


Last edited by cyprussyd on 2014-12-20, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49130
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-14, 9:11 am

Mine



  1. PREMIER CHAMPIONS...............................LIVERPOOL

  2. 3 TO GO DOWN.........................................BURNLEY. LEICESTER. WBA

  3. SURPRISE TEAM OF THE SEASON.............HULL

  4. SUNDERLAND'S FINAL LEAGUE POSITION.11TH


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49130
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-08-14, 9:24 am

Mine





  1. PREMIER CHAMPIONS...............................MAN CITY


  2. 3 TO GO DOWN.........................................BURNLEY. LEICESTER. WBA


  3. SURPRISE TEAM OF THE SEASON............SUNDERLAND


  4. SUNDERLAND'S FINAL LEAGUE POSITION.12th
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  cretanmakem on 2014-08-14, 9:31 am

1.  premier champions ....... arsenal 


2. three to go down ........... burnley , WBA , crystal palace 


3. surprise team ............... leicester 


4. our finishing place ......... 8th ( yup eighth ) so guess we will be a surprise as well  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 59
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-08-14, 9:34 am


  1. PREMIER CHAMPIONS...............................Citeh


  2. 3 TO GO DOWN.........................................Saints. LEICESTER. WBA


  3. SURPRISE TEAM OF THE SEASON.............Burnley


  4. SUNDERLAND'S FINAL LEAGUE POSITION.10TH

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Mackemneil on 2014-08-14, 9:40 am


  1. PREMIER CHAMPIONS .................. Chelsea

  2. 3 TO GO DOWN ............................. WBA, Hull, QPR

  3. SURPRISE TEAM OF THE SEASON ... Leicester

  4. SUNDERLAND'S FINAL LEAGUE POSITION .. 10th
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2349
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 64
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-08-14, 10:40 am

1. PL Winner  :  CHELSEA

(WHY ? More consistent than ManC.  Boring defensive tactics - the Geoff Boycott of the football world - bought well this summer and got rid of Luis too. If your life depended on it, which team would you rather have ?)

2.  Bottom 3  :    BURNLEY,  LEICS,  VILLA.

(Anybody’s guess. Could use a pin better, but look at CPalace last season - I had them as cert’s for the drop. But I can’t see Leics scoring many, and Villa like Soton doesn’t look a happy ship. Anybody NOT chosen Burnley ?)

3.  Surprise Me  :  EVERTON
(Well run club all round. Bought well in summer. Good attack and good defence too. They could do a L’pool this season. But be warned -  watch out for STOKE)

4.  Sunlan  :  

I presume that Poyet has or will soon get rid of the “Rotten factions” in the club mentioned by successive managers.

(A)  If we get Borini, top 10 finish  (I mean mid table not 1st ! !  Cummon get real ! )

(B)  If we don’t, who will score the goals ? The new signings might just gel into a team and become a force to be reckoned with, but I’m not confident. A struggle, but there are 3 worse teams in the EPL, so not relegated.

As an aside, I see Bent at the SoL by Xmas and Danny Graham comes back for the last 5 games to do a Wickham and propel us back up the EPL.

Bet placed.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-08-14, 10:51 am

Spuggy wrote:1. PL Winner  :  CHELSEA

(WHY ? More consistent than ManC.  Boring defensive tactics - the Geoff Boycott of the football world - bought well this summer and got rid of Luis too. If your life depended on it, which team would you rather have ?)

2.  Bottom 3  :    BURNLEY,  LEICS,  VILLA.

(Anybody’s guess. Could use a pin better, but look at CPalace last season - I had them as cert’s for the drop. But I can’t see Leics scoring many, and Villa like Soton doesn’t look a happy ship. Anybody NOT chosen Burnley ?)

3.  Surprise Me  :  EVERTON
(Well run club all round. Bought well in summer. Good attack and good defence too. They could do a L’pool this season. But be warned -  watch out for STOKE)

4.  Sunlan  :  

I presume that Poyet has or will soon get rid of the “Rotten factions” in the club mentioned by successive managers.

(A)  If we get Borini, top 10 finish  (I mean mid table not 1st ! !  Cummon get real ! )

(B)  If we don’t, who will score the goals ? The new signings might just gel into a team and become a force to be reckoned with, but I’m not confident. A struggle, but there are 3 worse teams in the EPL, so not relegated.

As an aside, I see Bent at the SoL by Xmas and Danny Graham comes back for the last 5 games to do a Wickham and propel us back up the EPL.

Bet placed.
I thought this was a good effort, and I was going along the same thinking, and then I got to the "as an aside..." bit. Which caused me to to splutter my tea all over my keyboard   lol!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9941
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-14, 10:57 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Spuggy wrote:1. PL Winner  :  CHELSEA

(WHY ? More consistent than ManC.  Boring defensive tactics - the Geoff Boycott of the football world - bought well this summer and got rid of Luis too. If your life depended on it, which team would you rather have ?)

2.  Bottom 3  :    BURNLEY,  LEICS,  VILLA.

(Anybody’s guess. Could use a pin better, but look at CPalace last season - I had them as cert’s for the drop. But I can’t see Leics scoring many, and Villa like Soton doesn’t look a happy ship. Anybody NOT chosen Burnley ?)

3.  Surprise Me  :  EVERTON
(Well run club all round. Bought well in summer. Good attack and good defence too. They could do a L’pool this season. But be warned -  watch out for STOKE)

4.  Sunlan  :  

I presume that Poyet has or will soon get rid of the “Rotten factions” in the club mentioned by successive managers.

(A)  If we get Borini, top 10 finish  (I mean mid table not 1st ! !  Cummon get real ! )

(B)  If we don’t, who will score the goals ? The new signings might just gel into a team and become a force to be reckoned with, but I’m not confident. A struggle, but there are 3 worse teams in the EPL, so not relegated.

As an aside, I see Bent at the SoL by Xmas and Danny Graham comes back for the last 5 games to do a Wickham and propel us back up the EPL.

Bet placed.
I thought this was a good effort, and I was going along the same thinking, and then I got to the "as an aside..." bit. Which caused me to to splutter my tea all over my keyboard   lol!
Dont think Spuggy is drinking tea  pint  pint  pint  pint  pint

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49130
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2014-08-14, 5:50 pm

Champions Chelsea

Bottom 3 Burnley, Southampton, Leicester.

Surprise team Tottenham.

Our final position SAFC 15th
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 884
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 51
Location : Cape Town

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-08-14, 5:56 pm

Champions....................Citeh
3 Down.....Burnley......Leicster.....Villa
Surprise.......Stoke
Us.............11th
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-08-14, 6:22 pm

Champions..............................Man City
Down......................................Burnley, Villa, WBA
Surprise..................................Leicester
Sunderland.............................9th
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2014-08-14, 6:42 pm

Champions..............................Man City
Down......................................Burnley, Southampton,QPR
Surprise..................................Everton (Sorry Mr H - that's them hexed)
Sunderland.............................11th
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4946
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 53
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-08-14, 7:09 pm

Whoa. Hang on lads and Aitch. Need time to think.

It's a conspiracy so I don't win.  

Pulis at CPal is getting the chop tonight, Thurs 14th,  says Sky.

If they lose Pulis, they go down. Their Chairman couldn't organise a few pints in a brewery.

Do the rules allow me to review my list at Xmas ? I might have to appeal to the European Court of fair play on this issue.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-14, 7:28 pm

Spuggy wrote:Whoa. Hang on lads and Aitch. Need time to think.

It's a conspiracy so I don't win.  

Pulis at CPal is getting the chop tonight, Thurs 14th,  says Sky.

If they lose Pulis, they go down. Their Chairman couldn't organise a few pints in a brewery.

Do the rules allow me to review my list at Xmas ? I might have to appeal to the European Court of fair play on this issue.
just BITE someone's lip

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49130
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-08-14, 7:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Spuggy wrote:Whoa. Hang on lads and Aitch. Need time to think.

It's a conspiracy so I don't win.  

Pulis at CPal is getting the chop tonight, Thurs 14th,  says Sky.

If they lose Pulis, they go down. Their Chairman couldn't organise a few pints in a brewery.

Do the rules allow me to review my list at Xmas ? I might have to appeal to the European Court of fair play on this issue.
just BITE someone's lip
And Syd (Blatter) will ban you for 6 months with no right to appeal unless a brown envelope drops through his letter box.  Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  oldblackcat on 2014-08-14, 7:48 pm

Champions..............................Man City
Down......................................WBA WHU Burnley  
Surprise..................................Everton
Sunderland.............................8th
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2642
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 58
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-14, 7:56 pm

lesmac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Spuggy wrote:Whoa. Hang on lads and Aitch. Need time to think.

It's a conspiracy so I don't win.  

Pulis at CPal is getting the chop tonight, Thurs 14th,  says Sky.

If they lose Pulis, they go down. Their Chairman couldn't organise a few pints in a brewery.

Do the rules allow me to review my list at Xmas ? I might have to appeal to the European Court of fair play on this issue.
just BITE someone's lip
And Syd (Blatter) will ban you for 6 months with no right to appeal unless a brown envelope drops through his letter box.  Very Happy
wrong Les, I dont care what colour it is

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49130
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-08-14, 8:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Lets see who can get near, you need to predict 4 things..


  1. PREMIER CHAMPIONS -  Manchester United
  2. 3 TO GO DOWN - QPR, Burnley and West Brom
  3. SURPRISE TEAM OF THE SEASON - Leicester
  4. SUNDERLAND'S FINAL LEAGUE POSITION - 8th 




Last edited by MrRAWhite on 2014-08-14, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Vincemac on 2014-08-14, 8:01 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Mine



  1. PREMIER CHAMPIONS..............................Man city
  2. 3 TO GO DOWN.........................................BURNLEY. LEICESTER.  West ham
  3. SURPRISE TEAM OF THE SEASON.............SuNderland 
  4. SUNDERLAND'S FINAL LEAGUE POSITION. 8th

Syd hope you don't mind me using your link
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Argus on 2014-08-16, 12:48 pm

Champions..............................Man City
Down......................................Leicester Burnley WBA
Surprise..................................Newcastle
Sunderland.............................12th

________________________________________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you on experience.
Argus
Argus
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 411
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 74
Location : Morpeth

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-08-16, 12:53 pm

Champions..............................Chelsea
Down......................................Southampton Burnley WBA
Surprise................................. Sunderland 
Sunderland.............................10th
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9941
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-16, 12:59 pm

will lock now and move to crypt soon then at season end we can see who is a clever SunderMad supporter..

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49130
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-12-20, 11:22 am

Spuggy asked and Spuggy gets, how are you doing so far?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49130
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Guest on 2014-12-20, 11:33 am

Champions Chelsea
Relegated Burnley Leicester and Hull
Surprise team Southampton
Final position for us sadomasochistic idiots 14th
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Start of season predictions Empty Re: Start of season predictions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum