SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» A reality check
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Mid week 07
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Results Week 07
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 11
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 08
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» League Table Week 07
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Jack Ross
South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by Kipper

Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand?

Go down

South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? Empty Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand?

Post  Guest on 2014-08-07, 12:32 am

are you allowed?

Back to top Go down

South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? Empty Re: Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand?

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-07, 5:27 am

no

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

South - Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand? Empty Re: Can you stand in the lower parts of the south stand?

Post  oldblackcat on 2014-08-07, 8:24 am

Officially you're not allowed to stand anywhere in the stadium.....
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-07, 8:25 am

oldblackcat wrote:Officially you're not allowed to stand anywhere in the stadium.....
and remember that when you need a pee

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-08-07, 8:51 am

cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Officially you're not allowed to stand anywhere in the stadium.....
and remember that when you need a pee
or making your way to your seat  Rolling Eyes

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-08-07, 8:48 pm

what if i just got a ticket and went an stood at the back of the south stand?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-08-08, 5:55 pm

You'll be shot...

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-08, 6:14 pm

boothy_11 wrote:what if i just got a ticket and went an stood at the back of the south stand?
good idea, they wont spot you and I wont tell

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-08-08, 6:24 pm

old  victor At my decrepit age I am not sure I could stand for a full 90 minutes!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum