SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere?

Go down

South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? Empty will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere?

Post  Guest on 2014-08-06, 12:49 am

Me an my dad have got tickets here as the upper south stand is sold out will it be decent here?

Back to top Go down

South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? Empty Re: will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere?

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-08-06, 5:54 am

Welcome and it should be, they are a noisy lot over there, bit to raucous for an old east stander like me.

Row 4 is a bit to near for me but I'  sure you will enjoy, take your singing voice with you.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

South - will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere? Empty Re: will the south stand lower 35 row 4 be good atmosphere?

Post  Guest on 2014-08-06, 9:20 am

A litte damper than you might like...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum