SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox

Go down

Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-07-22, 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  HARTLEPOOL UNITED V SUNDERLAND AFC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Victoria Park Hartlepool KO 19.30
Wednesday July 23rd
Live free commentary on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After the Carlisle game we can be sure of the team for Hartlepool, well the majority.

Pantilimon in goal with O'Shea and Roberge in the centre. Whatmore I can see moving into right back and Jones left back.

Cattermole and Larsson in the middle with Fletcher up front, will Johnson be fit?

2 games, 2 wins so lets keep it up and why not join us on chatbox, at the top of the home page for all away games, just click log in.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2014-07-22, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty Re: Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-07-22, 9:41 pm

Thanks Syd, I will see you on Chatbox tomorrow 

nite
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox Empty Re: Hartlepool v Sunderland-Live on Chatbox

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-07-23, 8:54 am

TRIALIST Max Clayton will have another chance to earn a permanent Sunderland contract in tonight’s friendly at Hartlepool United.

Out-of-contract Crewe striker Clayton was originally expected to spend a fortnight training with the Black Cats, as he looks to earn his move to the Premier League.
But Sunderland have extended the 19-year-old’s trial and he will feature in tonight’s clash at Victoria Park after a bright 45 minutes in Sunderland’s opening pre-season encounter at Darlington 1883 last weekend.
Head coach Gus Poyet is then expected to make a decision on whether Sunderland look to agree a permanent fee for Clayton or allow the frontman to return to Gresty Road.
“He’s playing tonight,” said Poyet.
“I want to see him in a different game with different players and make a final decision.
“I don’t think after seeing him running in pre-season for two weeks and then having 45 minutes of football, it’s enough to make a decision on him.”
Poyet will change his entire XI against Pools from the one which started the 1-0 win at Carlisle last night.
Adam Johnson, who missed the Darlington game with an ankle problem, will feature against Colin Cooper’s side, but there will be no place for injured Liam Bridcutt.
Poyet added: “Liam trained with us today, but he won’t play tonight. He will play in Portugal.”
Tickets in the away ends will be available on the turnstiles for tonight’s game priced at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.
Sunderland fans have been allocated the Niramax seats and terrace, with turnstiles 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 open for away supporters from 6.30pm.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-07-23, 11:17 am

Hieronymus wrote:Thanks Syd, I will see you on Chatbox tomorrow 

nite
How do you get on this "chatbox" presuming it's some feature on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-07-23, 12:18 pm

Rokerroar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Thanks Syd, I will see you on Chatbox tomorrow 

nite
How do you get on this "chatbox" presuming it's some feature on this forum.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-07-23, 4:37 pm

Expected starting 11 tonight is...............

Pantilimon, Watmore, JOS, Roberge, Ferguson, Catts, Larsson, Ba, AJ, Clayton, Fletcher,

PANTILIMON
WHATMORE..SOS..ROBERGE..FERGUSON
CATTERMOLE
JOHNSON..BA..CLAYTON..LARSSON
FLETCHER

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum