SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. EmptyToday at 2:18 am by Sid MCFC

» To those at the game tonight
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by wanderer

» Tests, tests and more bloody tests!
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» A very good morning one and all
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» A very happy birthday!
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. Empty2019-10-21, 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. Empty2019-10-21, 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. Empty2019-10-21, 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER.

Go down

THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. Empty THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER.

Post  Guest on 2014-06-13, 1:06 am

THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. Newsoljumboscreensempty

SAFC lighting way to new partnership

Published: 12 June, 2014
by Sunderland AFC

New partner on board.
SAFC has completed a hat-trick of partnerships in a week, after announcing a two-year deal with Thorn Lighting Ltd.
The two-year agreement with Thorn Lighting Ltd, which supplies high performance indoor and outdoor lighting for a variety of stadia and projects globally, comes just days after the Black Cats announced the extension of their partnerships with Bidvest and TLC188.
The agreement sees the firm, which is part of the Zumtobel Group, become an official partner of Sunderland AFC enjoying a range of rights and benefits as well as providing a new and upgraded floodlight system at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light ahead of the new season.
Speaking about the partnership, Sunderland AFC’s commercial director, Gary Hutchinson, said: “We are delighted to welcome Thorn Lighting to the Sunderland family. Thorn Lighting Limited are industry leaders in delivering lighting solutions for outdoor sports venues and the new system being installed at the Stadium of Light will improve the experience for both our players and supporters.

THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. E6E85274AD154861B3A22DAFAC8EECA6
“It has been very positive period for us in terms of growing and developing our range of partnerships and our agreement with Thorn Lighting is another step forward for the club.”
Noel Whiffin, key account manager at Thorn Lighting Ltd said: “The new system we are installing at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light uses our Altis Electronic product, meticulously designed with modern technology in mind, this is suitable for HD television recordings and looks to eliminate visible flicker alongside providing excellent lighting levels.
“As a company with manufacturing facilities in the north east, we are very pleased to strengthen our relationships in the local area and a partnership with Sunderland AFC was a great opportunity to do this.”
####################################################################################################
When I was a real little lad, and there was no free money, my mother worked for Cosmos, in Pallion, making TV valves [remember them] the company was then taken over by THORN EMI, Then with the Japenese innovations, or others, the company sold  up / closed down and moved on, putting hundreds of folks, who needed to work to survive, with honour, not freeloaders, out of work, Broke my mothers heart, and my auntie Kitt, both of whome had worked there for more than 20 years, So to celebrate THORNS involvement with SAFC, Churns my guts.
Why do I not feel heartened by this new piece of crap, work it out.

In memory of my mother, died, 1 April 1975, of cancer.
Crying.

Back to top Go down

THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. Empty Re: THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER.

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-06-13, 11:45 am

I'm lucky enough to still have my mother Bill, but can fully understand where you are coming from..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER. Empty Re: THIS IS A STRANGE ONE FOR ME, MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER.

Post  Guest on 2014-06-13, 12:35 pm

Bill, as a young man I lost my mother, so I too know where you are coming from.
 Sad 

Industry: Alas, 'progress' in all walks of life  may not be  without pain and that can be very difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum