SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Results Week 03
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 10:36 pm by Mackemneil

»  Rochdale v Sunderland
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 9:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions week 04
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 6:51 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 03
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 6:48 pm by gil t azell

» Hi BlackCats and Good Luck
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by gil t azell

» Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by Kipper

» The cliff edge is near
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Rovertsafc

» Latest Donald podcast
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 10:23 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid Week 03
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 9:55 am by Black Cat Kiwi

»  STEWART DONALD is ready to sell
Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Kipper

Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew

Go down

Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew Empty Collusion with Loic Remy claims 'wholly untrue' - Pardew

Post  Guest on 2014-05-29, 10:06 am

I read this article, as there was not a lot happening on the SAFC homefront. The article didnt bother me at all, but the reaction on the readers comments was to say the least, very bitter. Pardew must have a skin thicker than an elephant.
Newcastle fans again, in turmoil. Not that Im that bothered, 

well worth the read.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/collusion-loic-remy-claims-wholly-7179423

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum