SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
Fletcher in Ibiza EmptyToday at 5:05 am by canary-dave

» Come back Theresa
Fletcher in Ibiza EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
Fletcher in Ibiza Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

Fletcher in Ibiza

Go down

Fletcher in Ibiza Empty Re: Fletcher in Ibiza

Post  Guest on 2012-09-11, 11:59 am

“He spent around four or five hours in the club’s most exclusive VIP area, known as the ‘owner’s bed’, which has a minimum spend price tag of 5000 euros.

Canny, if you've got it, spend it....

Guessing MoN gave the thumbs up for this, which is fine, just as long as we don't hear the excuse, 'oh Fletchers isn't fully fit yet', after the Liverpool game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-09-11, 12:17 pm

If it had been Adam Johnson,i wouldn't have been surprised.It doesn't look good mind.In fact it is embarrassing for both player and club. I see a meeting with Martin on his return.

Back to top Go down

Post  Siddall on 2012-09-11, 12:51 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:If it had been Adam Johnson,i wouldn't have been surprised.It doesn't look good mind.In fact it is embarrassing for both player and club. I see a meeting with Martin on his return.

If anything is amiss Bryne will be on his case...
Siddall
Siddall
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2012-09-11, 1:36 pm

Seems harmless enough.

He wasn't doing a Prince Harry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2012-09-11, 1:43 pm

If he scoes goals then who's bothered glass
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2012-09-11, 3:17 pm

Crikey. Big news. Young man on a 4 day holiday to Ibiza, sanctioned by his manager, lets his hair down a bit and gets along well with fans. Nowhere does this say he got blind drunk or behaved badly so what is the concern?

His Scotland exile is the fault of Levein, who played a 4-6-0 formation (remember that!) for a game tagainst Czech Republic when they needed to win to reach the Euros. Fletcher did not take it well and perhaps was a bit ill-advised but it is understandable why he was annoyed to be left on the bench. A good manager would have explained his reasoning and ensured the players understood the strategy. I don't think Levein is a good manager though and I suspect he won't last much longer in the job anyway. So Fletcher may be back on international duty soon, then we will be worried about injuries. Can't win I guess.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2012-09-11, 3:21 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Crikey. Big news. Young man on a 4 day holiday to Ibiza, sanctioned by his manager, lets his hair down a bit and gets along well with fans. Nowhere does this say he got blind drunk or behaved badly so what is the concern?

His Scotland exile is the fault of Levein, who played a 4-6-0 formation (remember that!) for a game tagainst Czech Republic when they needed to win to reach the Euros. Fletcher did not take it well and perhaps was a bit ill-advised but it is understandable why he was annoyed to be left on the bench. A good manager would have explained his reasoning and ensured the players understood the strategy. I don't think Levein is a good manager though and I suspect he won't last much longer in the job anyway. So Fletcher may be back on international duty soon, then we will be worried about injuries. Can't win I guess.

Thank you for a voice of reason...He certainly doesn't look worse for wear on that photo, and as long as he is fit and raring to go on Saturday then I will be happy.. alien

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-09-11, 3:39 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Crikey. Big news. Young man on a 4 day holiday to Ibiza, sanctioned by his manager, lets his hair down a bit and gets along well with fans. Nowhere does this say he got blind drunk or behaved badly so what is the concern?

This

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-09-11, 3:46 pm

You could also say `Sunderland AFC's new,unfit £12m striker, getting fit by partying for 4 nights in Ibiza'.Be honest.It doesn't look good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2012-09-11, 4:40 pm

'unfit' regarding playing time.
That fitness comes with games, and we didn't have a game at the weekend.
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-09-11, 5:36 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:You could also say `Sunderland AFC's new,unfit £12m striker, getting fit by partying for 4 nights in Ibiza'.Be honest.It doesn't look good.

I honestly will judge when I see him play, do I believe the story in full, TBH I did not read it.

The judge of good or bad will be MON and I will go with his view.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-09-12, 9:34 am

Maybe he was holding the bottle of Buckfast tonic wine for someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum