SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by canary-dave

» A very good morning one and all
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by oxfordshire

» A very happy birthday!
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Empty Re: TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland

Post  Guest on 2014-05-24, 11:49 am

http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/50182-spurs-track-black-cats-striker.php

Breaking Football transfer news and stories from the Premiership, including Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, and Everton - updated daily with the latest football newsBilly - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Icon1.
Spurs track Black Cats striker
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Spurs-track-black-cats-striker
Sunderland striker Connor Wickham (Action Images)
Exclusive

by Richard Flynn
23rd May 2014 9:00pm BST

ADVERTISEMENT
Sunderland hitman Connor Wickham has emerged as a summer transfer target for Tottenham Hotspur, [football] direct news understands.
A source close to White Hart Lane told FDN Spurs have been impressed by the way in which the 21-year-old has improved his game and an offer could be made in the coming weeks.

Wickham was named Premier League player of the month for April after helping himself to five goals in four matches, including two strikes against champions Manchester City and an effort at Stamford Bridge during a famous victory over Chelsea.
The ex-Ipswich Town [size=14]manBilly - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Lb_icon1 appeared to be treading water at the Stadium of Light and was twice farmed out on loan to Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United respectively.[/size]
However, scouts produced glowing reports in [size=14]the finalBilly - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Lb_icon1 two months of a campaign which saw the Black Cats narrowly avoid relegation and according to the Spurs insider, he could be one of at least two strikers to arrive in north London before the 2014-15 season gets under way.[/size]
They are yet to replace England international Jermain Defoe, who was sold to MLS franchise FC Toronto in February, while other forwards on the [size=14]booksBilly - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Icon1 have failed to establish themselves in the side.[/size]
Argentina star Erik Lamela and former Valencia man Roberto Soldado endured a disappointing first term in English [size=14]footballBilly - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Icon1.[/size]

Read more Sunderland transfer news.

Tagged Connor Wickham, Sunderland, Tottenham Hotspur, White Hart Lane, Stadium of Light, England, MLS, Toronto FC, Jermain Defoe, Argentina, Valencia, Erik Lamela, Roberto Soldado, Stamford Bridge, Chelsea, Manchester City, Premier League

Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Read_article

by Kalooga

• Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Thumb?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.footballdirectnews.com%2Fimages%2Fnews%2F48213%2F638x0%2Fsunderland-striker-lifts-lid-on-nightmare-season
    Sunderland striker lifts lid on nightmare season02-May-2014
  • Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Thumb?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.footballdirectnews.com%2Fimages%2Fnews%2F49984%2F638x0%2Fspurs-battle-to-keep-striker
    Spurs battle to keep striker22-May-2014
  • Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 Thumb?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.footballdirectnews.com%2Fimages%2Fnews%2F49857%2F638x0%2Fspurs-prepare-la-liga-raid
    Spurs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-24, 11:57 am

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/sunderland/news_articles/11234775.Graham_set_for_a_pre_season_at_Sunderland/?ref=rss

Graham set for a pre-season at Sunderland
7:03am Saturday 24th May 2014 in News
Billy - TRANSFER TALK: Sunderland  - Page 2 3043567 HEADING BACK: Danny Graham is set to start pre-season training with Sunderland after finishing a loan spell at Middlesbrough
DANNY GRAHAM looks set to be back at Sunderland for pre-season training unless an agreement can be reached over the remaining two years of his contract.
Graham’s sizeable weekly wage at the Stadium of Light can only be matched by Premier League clubs and a handful of Championship teams, so the options for Sunderland to sell are limited.
The Black Cats are faced with either having to reach an agreement over the remaining term of his deal or farm him out on loan again, possibly paying a percentage of his contract on Wearside.

Otherwise Sunderland will rely on a fee being agreed for a player who cost £5m in January last year and then Graham entering in to negotiations over a contract at new employers, which could mean a pay cut.
After struggling to make an impact at Sunderland and Hull City, where he was on loan in the first half of last season, after leaving Swansea City 17 months ago, opportunities to move to another Premier League club are likely to be few and far between.
There has previously been interest in him from Norwich City and Cardiff City, so they could still make fresh inquiries for his services following relegation to the Championship. Financially, those two clubs, along with Fulham, would have more power in the second tier than any of the others.
Ads by Google

• Police Arrest Records
    Get Information On Local Crimes, Offenders & Crime Prevention Tips!
    localcrimewatcher.com
  • 1.9% Fixed Remortgage
    £150,000 Mortgage From £275/mo. Get Lower Payments Now. Free Quotes
    www.remortgagequotesonline.co.uk

Middlesbrough would be interested in having Graham back at the Riverside again and the player would be interested in discussing a return.
But Boro’s move for Bournemouth’s Lewis Grabban, rated in the £3m bracket, suggests they are having to consider all options in case a deal cannot be done to take the former academy graduate back to Teesside for a third time.
Graham signed off from his spell at Middlesbrough with six goals from 18 appearances and received praise from manager Aitor Karanka after his last appearance.
Karanka said: “Could I see Danny being back here next season? Possibly, yes. He came here without playing a lot of games, but I think he played all of the games for us. His performance was very good, his contribution was very good. He could be an important player for the future.”
But as Middlesbrough battle to adhere to the Football League’s Financial Fair Play rules, it would be highly unlikely that Sunderland’s North-East neighbours would agree to match the weekly pay packet Graham receives up the A19 – although they are looking to offload Marvin Emnes and Lukas Jutkiewicz to free up more funds.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-05-24, 12:24 pm

The stupid world of football, we either keep a player we dont want, pay him to play for someone else or pay him to leave.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-05-25, 5:51 am

AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli, 23, is set to return to the Barclays Premier League next season with Arsenal and Liverpool likely destinations.

still hope on Borini

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-25, 10:13 am

cyprussyd wrote:AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli, 23, is set to return to the Barclays Premier League next season with Arsenal and Liverpool likely destinations.

still hope on Borini
To follow on from this, read today L'poo also want Ashley Cole, Pedro and Michu from Swansea who still have strong connections with the manager. Plus another winger from Russia whose name I can't pronounce and certainly can't spell.

Hoping all this means to me is Borini is surplus, and he might fancy Sunny Sunlan rather than 'Arry at smoggy QPR.

PS. Also reported Colback is a cert for Swansea on a free, see. Can't see what he'll gain by going there. he'll spend his life travelling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2014-05-25, 2:35 pm

Spuggy wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli, 23, is set to return to the Barclays Premier League next season with Arsenal and Liverpool likely destinations.

still hope on Borini
To follow on from this, read today L'poo also want Ashley Cole, Pedro and Michu from Swansea who still have strong connections with the manager. Plus another winger from Russia whose name I can't pronounce and certainly can't spell.

Hoping all this means to me is Borini is surplus, and he might fancy Sunny Sunlan rather than 'Arry at smoggy QPR.

PS. Also reported Colback is a cert for Swansea on a free, see. Can't see what he'll gain by going there. he'll spend his life travelling.
If he does go there, does that give us a chance to get Ki?
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-25, 3:23 pm

M'Neil - Good point - Not thought about Ji "swap" for JC if that's what you are saying.

But am not sure about Ji meself. Can do well but I'm not looking for mediocrity. I want somebody who is first on the team sheet ALL season. But I have to say I think he was not treated well, kept informed, about the registration cock up. 

Anyway, why would Swansea want JC and give us Ji ? We dont want JC to go, and Swansea want rid of Ji for JC. What does that tell us ? Bet JC is a lot cheaper to run anyway, unless Ji is sponsored.

How many more blinkin years does this have to go on. Even when things pick up they let me down yet again and it's panic stations. Dive ! Dive ! But they don't even shut the hatch behind them. I've been through this for over 60 years. Safc - please change the record.

IMHO we are better off with JC. After another year or so we will know what he's worth to us in real terms. He doesn't look like another Scatterbrain destined to spend more time in the referees book. Don't know the figures but he's probably scored more than Scatter already including assists.

It's just not logical.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-05-25, 3:27 pm

Spuggy wrote:M'Neil - Good point - Not thought about Ji "swap" for JC if that's what you are saying.

But am not sure about Ji meself. Can do well but I'm not looking for mediocrity. I want somebody who is first on the team sheet ALL season. But I have to say I think he was not treated well, kept informed, about the registration cock up. 

Anyway, why would Swansea want JC and give us Ji ? We dont want JC to go, and Swansea want rid of Ji for JC. What does that tell us ? Bet JC is a lot cheaper to run anyway, unless Ji is sponsored.

How many more blinkin years does this have to go on. Even when things pick up they let me down yet again and it's panic stations. Dive ! Dive ! But they don't even shut the hatch behind them. I've been through this for over 60 years. Safc - please change the record.

IMHO we are better off with JC. After another year or so we will know what he's worth to us in real terms. He doesn't look like another Scatterbrain destined to spend more time in the referees book. Don't know the figures but he's probably scored more than Scatter already including assists.

It's just not logical.
ya mixing ya Ji's and ya Ki's

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-25, 4:09 pm

ya mixing ya Ji's and ya Ki's

Oops. They all look the same to me.

The message about mediocrity stands. Ji or ki.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-25, 4:18 pm

Believe it or not, Ji Dong Won has been listed by South Korea for the World Cup ... as a midfielder!   Very Happy  Just off topic for a minute, it's sad to see John Mensah miss the cut this time.  And amazing to see Carlos Tevez not picked!

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2014-05-26, 8:35 am

Seen in the gossip columns that Michael Mancienne is on our radar. Used to be quite e decent young un whilst at Chelsea. Now 26 ish he should be approaching his peak years.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 8:53 am

Did he not go out on loan to Bolton or someone like that and did really well?
Seems to have dropped out of the spotlight a bit and, if I recall he wasn't the biggest of lads not sure why mind. Worth a punt or not I don't know to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 9:18 am

USTARI OUT - SPERONI IN - N'DIAYE OUT  =  SHIELDS GAZETTE :

" Sunderland to step up Speroni chase.    Oscar Ustari out
    by GRAEME ANDERSON today Published on the 26 May

SUNDERLAND will try to progress the signing of ex-Crystal Palace stopper Julian Speroni, in the wake of both Keiren Westwood and Oscar Ustari leaving the Black Cats.

Westwood’s departure after three frustrating seasons at the Stadium of Light yielded only 18 Premier League starts, is no surprise.

But the exit of former Almeira keeper Ustari was more unexpected, with the Argentinian having signed a deal until the end of the season, and Sunderland thought to be ready to offer him another as understudy to first choice Vito Mannone.

Sunderland coach Poyet had privately given Ustari rave reviews on his ability and professionalism, and seemed set to offer him another contract. But the keeper himself has decided he wants first-team football, and Sunderland are not in a position to offer him that. Now, the 27-year-old is hoping for a return to Spanish football after doing his reputation no harm during a five-month spell in the Premier League.

Sunderland meanwhile, will look to bring in Speroni as an experienced deputy to Mannone for next season. The 35-year-old Argentinian is well-known to Poyet, with the two South Americans on friendly terms. And Crystal Palace’s somewhat surprising decision to release the long-serving keeper is likely to be to Sunderland’s benefit.

Speroni played 39 games for the Eagles last season, and played his part in their impressive Premier League revival and survival.

But Palace boss Tony Pulis has decided to go in a different direction this summer, and the release of Speroni is likely to provide a neat solution for Sunderland to the departure of Ustari.

Although Speroni is in his mid-30s he has proven himself fit enough to withstand the rigours of a full Premier League season, and at this stage of his career is likely to be ready to sign on as a deputy to Mannone. Speroni may be foreign but he has played in British football since 2001 – three years at Dundee before joining Palace in 2004 – and as such fits into the Black Cats’ plans this summer of signing players experienced in English football in general and Premier League football in particular.

Sevilla have emerged as potential suitors for the signature of Sunderland midfielder Alfred N’Diaye.

The 24-year-old Martin O’Neill signing knows he is surplus to requirements at the Stadium of Light under Gus Poyet and has expressed a desire to move to Spain after spending the second half of last season on loan at Real Betis. He impressed at Betis after joining them on loan in the January transfer window but could not save the club from a relegation which looked certain even before he arrived.

Betis would have liked to have exercised their £3.4m option to sign N’Diaye - especially had they stayed up. But he has made it clear he wants to play in the Spanish top flight and Betis’ city neighbours Sevilla are considering offering him that chance.

N’Diaye joined Sunderland from Turkish side Bursaspor for £3.8m in January last year but Paolo Di Canio opted to send him back to Turkey on loan to Eskisehirspor last summer. " end quote

The bold highlighting is mine. Sorry it's a bit long but I thought it was well written and clear. Even for me. Interesting that GPoy and Speroni are close. The paper is right - Speroni is a neat answer and i have raised on here before that a well experienced decent GK on his way down would be the best bet - we can't afford the time to bring on a young lad under Mannone. We need a player to hit the ground running.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-05-26, 9:33 am

none of that would upset me Spugs

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 9:39 am

SPERONI : 

Thanks Syd - hoping that common sense gets a grip at the SoL this season.

But Sorry. Forgot to say looks like he's a freebie with his contract due to expire.

But the outfield players need sorting now.

PS; Speroni loved by the CP fans too which is always a bonus. 

PPS : they were voted best fans in the league. All 10,000 of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 10:39 am

I thought we might sell Mannone for pretty good money (which would help) and keep Ustari.  But Ustari hasn't been included in the Argentine squad for Brazil, so either we offered him the first choice place or he was always going.  Second choice at Sunderland hasn't done him any good.  Good luck to him - his reasons are easily understood.

The big concern for me is that Vergini has also missed out on Brazil - so will he want to come back here?  If he says 'no' that would be a real downer.  I doubt that Scocco really expected a place after his difficult time with Internacionale, and the time he's taken to get up to PL fitness.  And even if he had been picked, he wouldn't have been first choice with Aguero and Higuain there.  Such is Argentina's conveyor belt of talent, even Tevez has missed out.  So I doubt that Scocco is as upset as the other two.  I hope Vergini doesn't hold it against us though.

Speroni? - he'll do a job for us.

Last edited by cuteybuns on 2014-05-26, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-05-26, 10:42 am

I wish I knew how to hack phones, would love to listen in on Poyet, Congleton and Byrne and know who was on the other end of the line

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 11:48 am

Ustari or Mannone is not a bad shout for me if we get Speroni. Not sure there's that much between Mannone and Utari, but VM has proved he can do it, and do it well.

Mannone stays with a bit left on his contract, but my info is he's cheap to run at present ! And Gpoy has been banging on about playing unhappy players on a contract with a bit left (eg Bardsley.) Remember he was on the cheap at Hull/Arsenal so he got what he could here ? But fair point to sell him - now that he's got everyones attention with his performances at SoL and those stats to prove he's the best in the EPL.

Don't forget Safc brought on Mignolet too, so their reputation with GK's will be high on the grapevine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 12:15 pm

And a bit more late news with (remote) Safc connections to amuse all.

Burnley want Bendtner. Shola and Larsson to Hull and sir SB. Oh dear. So that means they are not staying/coming here ?

YOU want a transfer from the NE ?  No problem. The house next door to Harry Rednapp is up for sale - you can afford it - it's only £7m

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 1:19 pm

Even more talk before I go for my medicinal pint :

(1) John Egan,  Defender -released by Safc after long loan spell at southend - wanted by them and Blackburn Rovers

(2) Giaccherini expecting to stay  -  (Sky Sport 26/05 12.15pm)
 "For the future, who knows, but certainly my intention is to stay at Sunderland.
"In my club I'm fine and I'll talk with the coach when the time comes to hear his thoughts and understand my role.
"I have a three-year contract and I want to stay in the Premier League with this shirt. 
…….  "From my point of view, I scored five goals and assisted five more, and played 31 games, and I was satisfied with that in my first year, even though I could definitely play more.

(3) Previous reports on here that Mancienne wanted here must be true  - see todays East Grinstead Courier’s Report @ http://www.eastgrinsteadcourier.co.uk/Sunderland-lead-chase-Chelsea-defender 

(4) Some reports that both Alonso (swap deal with Diakite)  and Vergini (with option to buy in contract) are being made permanent . Both would be cheap ? 

(5) Some fan sites say Larsson staying at SoL. 

That's me done for the week. Off for a medicinal pint before SWMBD awakens.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-05-26, 3:05 pm

Well done Spuggy, our very own ITK

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 3:09 pm

Good read.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2014-05-26, 5:17 pm

Spuggy wrote:Even more talk before I go for my medicinal pint :

(1) John Egan,  Defender -released by Safc after long loan spell at southend - wanted by them and Blackburn Rovers

(2) Giaccherini expecting to stay  -  (Sky Sport 26/05 12.15pm)
 "For the future, who knows, but certainly my intention is to stay at Sunderland.
"In my club I'm fine and I'll talk with the coach when the time comes to hear his thoughts and understand my role.
"I have a three-year contract and I want to stay in the Premier League with this shirt. 
…….  "From my point of view, I scored five goals and assisted five more, and played 31 games, and I was satisfied with that in my first year, even though I could definitely play more.

(3) Previous reports on here that Mancienne wanted here must be true  - see todays East Grinstead Courier’s Report @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(4) Some reports that both Alonso (swap deal with Diakite)  and Vergini (with option to buy in contract) are being made permanent . Both would be cheap ? 

(5) Some fan sites say Larsson staying at SoL. 

That's me done for the week. Off for a medicinal pint before SWMBD awakens.
Cheers for the info
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-05-26, 7:29 pm

IN TODAYS EXPRESS : 

Poyet, Lennon and Petrescu in frame to be new Saints boss as Spurs close in on Pochettino

QUOTE " SUNDERLAND'S Gus Poyet, former Chelsea defender Dan Petrescu and ex-Celtic manager Neil Lennon are all contenders to replace Mauricio Pochettino at Southampton with the Argentine closing in on a move to Tottenham.
By: Ben Jefferson  Published: Mon, May 26, 2014

Gus Poyet is the favourite to replace Mauricio Pochettino at Southampton (photo of GP here)

Pochettino could be named Spurs boss within the next 48 hours with Daniel Levy now thought to be in advanced talks with the 42-year-old about taking the reigns at White Hart Lane.

(you is right Cdave - "reins?" - perhaps Syd typed the original with his spellchecker) bounce  bounce  bounce 

It was reported earlier today that Levy had yet to make a final decision between Pochettino and Ajax boss Frank De Boer. But it now seems almost certain that Pochettino will be the man to replace Tim Sherwood with the former Espanyol boss now odds-on with Ladbrokes.

That leaves a vacancy at St Mary's that will attract interest from around Britain and across Europe.

Following Pochettino's stunning success this season - and with the Saints well-earned reputation for producing some of the brightest British talent - chairman Ralph Krueger is sure not to be short of applications for the position.

Sauce  bounce  : http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/478314/Poyet-Lennon-and-Petrescu-in-frame-to-be-new-Saints-boss-as-Spurs-close-in-on-Pochettino 

Joking apart, I'm not too happy to post this one. Does it explain why things have been quiet at the SoL ? Too quiet, after all the hype.

I do not know if this is true, or bull shine. Clearly Spurs want Poch and that leaves a vacancy at Soton. Don't forget GPoy was next door at Brighton so he must be well known down there.

I just don't know. Any Info out there ? The south Coast sites are ominously quiet tonighjt.

"tonight" 

Last edited by Spuggy on 2014-05-26, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : El Cid at it again)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-05-26, 7:36 pm

well lets hope we get a going or staying ASAP so that we all know the score

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: