SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Coleman latest
Today at 12:26 am by Silvers

» Predictions Mid week 13
Yesterday at 11:19 pm by Panther

» Tony Pulis: West Brom sack head coach after Chelsea defeat
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» ASTON VILLA V SUNDERLAND
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» When will it end
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» January recruits
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Quiz 73
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by Hieronymus

» Defoe
2017-11-19, 10:34 pm by sunderpitt

» Good read from Daniel Taylor
2017-11-19, 9:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Coleman and cash
2017-11-19, 8:55 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

week 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

week 34

Post  Mackemneil on 2014-04-10, 9:29 pm

(22) Bayern BruvMackempizzaboys (3)
(17) cretanmakemsvHa'way The Lads (11)
(19) sydssidevSmeggystrong cheese (5)
(21) Poolies PeoplevSilvers (20)
(10) Real SunderlandvThe Outlaw Jozy (1)
(9) UntouchablesvILL-TemperedSeaBass (4)
(13) MC REMY YOUTUBEvteam noz (14)
(18) The SlackbladdersvSoccerstylin' (6)
(8.) ThunderbirdsvBudget busters (15)
(12) green street elitevNeglected by Jerry (16)
(2) willyswonkersvCuervo Allstars (7)

This weeks top games are:
Untouchables v Sea bass, Real need to beat the Outlaw, something everyone is struggling to do.
Willswonkers and Cuervo should be a close affair too.
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: week 34

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-04-10, 10:40 pm

Thanks Neil, not expecting to win this week either!
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  The Outlaw Jozy on 2014-04-18, 10:54 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Thanks Neil, not expecting to win this week either!
If it helps H, I've had to drop YaYa and Sturridge. Picked up Mata and Rooney, more for the double gameweek in #36. They might not do so well at Goodison this week, so think you have every chance to take the week.
The Outlaw Jozy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-04-18, 11:38 pm

The Outlaw Jozy wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Thanks Neil, not expecting to win this week either!
If it helps H, I've had to drop YaYa and Sturridge. Picked up Mata and Rooney, more for the double gameweek in #36. They might not do so well at Goodison this week, so think you have every chance to take the week.

That was last week. You beat me as expected Sad  But you have given good clues now to team noz for this week! Very Happy 

You been okay Jozy? Seems a while since we heard from you. Have you been lying down in a dark room, given the performances of your namesake  tongue 
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  The Outlaw Jozy on 2014-04-19, 2:07 am

Yes, I have been on the sidelines lately. Wanted Jozy to do well so badly. Wasn't meant to be so, kept quiet for the most part. Emotions always run high when his name gets mentioned and arguments don't suit me much these days.

Soon I'll be wrathofpaulmgrath again. That was my username for many years and it suited me well. 

Sorry about last weeks result..was trying to help you a little here, just wasn't aware I had the wrong week!
The Outlaw Jozy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-04-19, 9:35 am

The Outlaw Jozy wrote:Yes, I have been on the sidelines lately. Wanted Jozy to do well so badly. Wasn't meant to be so, kept quiet for the most part. Emotions always run high when his name gets mentioned and arguments don't suit me much these days.

Soon I'll be wrathofpaulmgrath again. That was my username for many years and it suited me well. 

Sorry about last weeks result..was trying to help you a little here, just wasn't aware I had the wrong week!

I feel very sorry for the lad, and really wanted him to do well too but, as you say, it was just not meant to be.

Paul McGrath, now he was a player! We will never see his like again. Modern training regimes (with drug and alcohol testing!) just don't allow it. A very troubled man I understand but one of the best defenders I have ever seen.  Very Happy 
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  The Outlaw Jozy on 2014-04-19, 3:17 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
The Outlaw Jozy wrote:Yes, I have been on the sidelines lately. Wanted Jozy to do well so badly. Wasn't meant to be so, kept quiet for the most part. Emotions always run high when his name gets mentioned and arguments don't suit me much these days.

I feel very sorry for the lad, and really wanted him to do well too but, as you say, it was just not meant to be.

Paul McGrath, now he was a player! We will never see his like again. Modern training regimes (with drug and alcohol testing!) just don't allow it. A very troubled man I understand but one of the best defenders I have ever seen.  Very Happy 

Yes, he was very troubled, and remains so. But always a kind heart.

In 1994, the opening game of the World Cup was played in Giants Stadium just outside New York City. Italy v Ireland. Half that city is either of Italian or Irish descent, so it was quite the day. McGrath played the greatest game I ever saw and Ireland beat the defending champions 1-0. Early in the game he blocked a Roberto Baggio screamer from inside the box with his face. He played CM in the 2nd half because of injuries and bossed the game (remember Cana v Liverpool in the beach ball game?). All with a shoulder that was torn to pieces. Loved the man ever since.

Jackie Charlton put that team together and has been revered by many ever since. I also loved Quinn and Keane and they brought me here. Stuck with me now you are.
The Outlaw Jozy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum