SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Totally unacceptable
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play EmptyYesterday at 9:41 pm by Hieronymus

» The Don on the takeover
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» One for sidMCFC
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by Sid MCFC

» Oh Mr Ross
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty2019-10-12, 10:02 pm by paddocklad

» Predictions Week 11
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty2019-10-12, 1:37 pm by oldblackcat

» Our next manager
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty2019-10-12, 1:32 pm by cyprussyd

» Club Statement
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty2019-10-12, 11:31 am by Argus

» First Ross now the owners
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty2019-10-12, 8:22 am by cyprussyd

» A very good morning Syd
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty2019-10-12, 8:17 am by cyprussyd

» Just sit back and enjoy
steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty2019-10-11, 12:37 pm by Hieronymus

Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play

Go down

steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-09-06, 4:40 am

After reading this I had to reread it for fear of having missed something. Nope, I was correct in what I’d just read. To imagine what the Blackburn fans are going to have to put up with is beyond belief.

I don’t know whether to wish insolvency or just a quiet exit out through League 2 if that’s how there running there club.

Is it just me…..thoughts of others please.

Blackburn Rovers manager Steve Kean has admitted he has not seen any of his three deadline day signings play live. Kean told BBC Radio Lancashire that Grzegorz Sandomierski, Nuno Henrique and Diogo Rosado were all recommended by global advisor Shebby Singh.

"They're in the club now and we can have a real look at them," said Kean. "I've not seen them play live.

"Shebby Singh was very excited about them coming here and was telling me how good they were." The Scot continued: "We feel as though we can improve any player that comes to the club and also integrate them as quickly as possible. "Shebby went to see Nuno Henrique play for Academica on the Friday before we played Leicester and told me he played very well. "The reports we have for Greg, who has played a lot of first-team football, are good but I've not seen him play myself."

Singh, a former Malaysia international who had been working as a football pundit in Asia, was appointed to the role at Blackburn in June. Singh says owners Venky's have tasked him with “doing whatever he has to do to win promotion”.

Blackburn signed 12 new players between the end of the season and the conclusion of the transfer window. They broke their transfer record on Thursday, paying Huddersfield £8m for striker Jordan Rhodes.

Six of the other 11 new arrivals are from Portugal and Kean is confident that they will be able to adapt quickly to the English game. "These players have been identified by Shebby and he's been very excited about the technical abilities of these players," he added. "You can't have too many good players.

"I would like to work with them really intensely over the next couple of weeks because we all know how difficult it is. "We've seen it with some players coming from foreign countries before, even with senior players like Michel Salgado when we had him here. "We need to push them as quickly as possible into the intensity that we train, which I know is different to how they train abroad.

"It will hit them between the eyes straight away, but the sooner they can get involved with it, the better. If they show the signs that they can compete straight away, they'll get thrown in."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty Re: Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-09-06, 6:14 am

Can you imaging say Margaret Byrne saying to MON,"I have seen this cracking player", and MON saying,"Sign him up then".

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

steve - Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play Empty Re: Steve Kean 'has not seen' new Blackburn Rovers signings play

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-09-06, 6:48 am

cyprussyd wrote:Can you imaging say Margaret Byrne saying to MON,"I have seen this cracking player", and MON saying,"Sign him up then".

I can develope a cracking CB into a LB if she can wait 10 years

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2012-09-06, 9:44 am

Looks like panick to me glass
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum