SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» INTERNATIONAL FANS DAY
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyToday at 3:53 pm by wanderer

» Predictions Week 23
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyToday at 12:12 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» February is the key
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyToday at 7:58 am by cyprussyd

» Results Week 22
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyYesterday at 8:58 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table week 22
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions Mid week 23
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Vincemac

» The January Transfer Window
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by cyprussyd

» I'm slightly worried
SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round Empty2020-01-21, 6:03 pm by Gordon Armstrong

SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round

Go down

SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round Empty SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round

Post  Guest on 2014-03-19, 12:45 pm

Bookies rarely get it wrong, so here are the odds I found today.

Manager Sack Race - Next to go :

Pepe Mel 15/8
Chris Hughton 11/4
No Manager To Leave 3
David Moyes 3
Tim Sherwood 4 
-----------
Alan Pardew 20
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 20
Garry Monk 20
Felix Magath 50
Paul Lambert 50
11. Poyet 50
Sam Allardyce 50
Steve Bruce 66
Tony Pulis 66 

The first 2 are in a relegation fight whereas Moyes and Sherwood are listed because they are not top of the EPL. Cardiff, Swansea, and Cpal are keeping the faith. 
And Gus Poyet seems safe. 
BUT the bet is the 1st to go - he might be 2nd the week after. [Only joking]
Pardew interesting up there. Heard fat Cashley not best pleased. Don’t know Pardew - am not even a nodding acquaintance, thank God.
Sherwood looks to be a dead man walking.

WHO GOES DOWN TO THE CHUMP - Relegation odds :

Fulham 2/7
Cardiff 1/3 
------
Crystal Palace 13/8
Sunderland 13/8  =  3rd equal
Norwich 7/4
West Brom 10/3 
---------
Swansea 9
Hull 11
West Ham 12
Aston Villa 40
Stoke 66 

First 2 are odds on. Next 4 including Safc are short odds. Then a big jump to Swansea.
These are the only ones listed. Presumably the others are silent because there is no chance of relegation

Back to top Go down

SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round Empty Re: SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-03-19, 1:08 pm

Apart from Moyes who I think is safe none would surprise me and yes I hope Poyet is safe.

To go down well 3rd of bottom so we have to be in their but for me it will be//

Fulham and Cardiff with

WBA or Palace

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round Empty Re: SAFC Manager and Club Relegation Merry Go Round

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-03-19, 7:02 pm

I'll find the article later & post it but Gus is NOT going to be sacked...straight from Shorts mouth.

Ps. Thank goodness for that as he's our best chance next season.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-03-19, 8:05 pm

yes, we need to hedge our bets.... if fizzy pop materialises I have every confidence that we will be very close to getting back at the first attempt... with GUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum