SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

Sunderland confirm scouting appointments

Go down

Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty Sunderland confirm scouting appointments

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-03-17, 8:50 am

[size=45]Sunderland confirm scouting appointments[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sunderland manager Gus Poyet.
SUNDERLAND have confirmed two new appointments to the club’s scouting team.

Lee Congerton was named as Sunderland’s new technical director earlier this week, to succeed sacked director of football Roberto De Fanti.
Congerton’s first task was to assemble a new recruitment team, with chief scout Valentino Angeloni following fellow Italian De Fanti out of the exit door.
The Black Cats have confirmed that Steven Houston has followed Congerton from German side Hamburg and will be the club’s new Head of Scouting and Player Recruitment.
Sunderland have also appointed Ryan Sachs as Head of Football Operations and Club Secretary.
“The head coach obviously has final say on any signings, but Lee will work very closely with him to prepare a shortlist and then he will execute the deal,” said chief executive Margaret Byrne in today’s matchday programme.
“Lee will be guided by Gus in terms of the type of player he wants for certain positions.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty Re: Sunderland confirm scouting appointments

Post  Guest on 2014-03-17, 8:58 am

“The head coach obviously has final say on any signings"

That's better.  That is the root cause, I think, of all the problems Britain has had with Directors of Football.  If Ashley had taken that step, they wouldn't have had the farce they did have with Wise, and they wouldn't have tossed away a manager who excited the whole city of Newcastle.

Well done, Ellis.  Sorted.

Back to top Go down

Sunderland confirm scouting appointments Empty Re: Sunderland confirm scouting appointments

Post  gil t azell on 2014-03-17, 10:19 am

cuteybuns wrote:“The head coach obviously has final say on any signings"

That's better.  That is the root cause, I think, of all the problems Britain has had with Directors of Football.  If Ashley had taken that step, they wouldn't have had the farce they did have with Wise, and they wouldn't have tossed away a manager who excited the whole city of Newcastle.

Well done, Ellis.  Sorted.
Well said Cutey
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum