SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» A reality check
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Mid week 07
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Results Week 07
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 11
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 08
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» League Table Week 07
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Jack Ross
bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by Kipper

Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce

Go down

bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce Empty Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce

Post  Guest on 2014-02-26, 2:40 pm

Fulop, who I didn't know has cancer, has been offered cup final tickets by the club. Bruce sends his tickets up to club, for fans...

All details in Echo:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/fulop-thanks-sunderland-for-capital-gesture-1-6462766

Back to top Go down

bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce Empty Re: Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-02-26, 2:49 pm

I didn't know that Fulop had cancer either..I hope he gets through this..
As for Steve Bruce, I thought it was a cracking gesture by him... thumb  thumb

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

bruce - Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce Empty Re: Fulop for the Final and Nice One Bruce

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-02-26, 4:07 pm

Yes indeed. all the best to Marton, I wonder if he fancies a return to the SoL as our back up!

Great gesture by Bruce. Let's hope that puts all the bitterness away, once and for all.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum