SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Accrington Stanley v Sunderland
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Sid MCFC an apology!
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey EmptyToday at 10:53 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey EmptyToday at 8:04 am by gil t azell

» Have i got my days mixed up
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey EmptyToday at 3:40 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland sue doctor for £13MILLION
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by fitz

» Geoffrey Boycott!
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by canary-dave

» Predictions week 07
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey EmptyYesterday at 7:49 am by oldblackcat

» Watmore
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey Empty2019-09-13, 9:12 pm by Nostalgic

» Yellowhammer
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey Empty2019-09-13, 12:23 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Rumours getting stronger
survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey Empty2019-09-13, 10:44 am by gil t azell

Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey

Go down

survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey Empty Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey

Post  Guest on 2014-01-30, 4:02 pm

Hello,

I am a third year university student researching football fan motives to attend matches and their loyalty. 

If you could fill out the survey below it would be a great help! 

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j_tAAQlD4cVHUzvIrnSe_iYWcGbl3ehTb8mKEdiGaBU/viewform

Back to top Go down

survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey Empty Re: Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-30, 4:10 pm

done

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

survey - Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey Empty Re: Football Fan Motivation in the North East Survey

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-01-30, 5:17 pm

Done.

Best of luck to you. Sounds like an interesting topic. I did my Psychology degree at Open University 10-15 years ago now, and loved the subject. Still plan to do a PhD but haven't got round to it yet due to family commitments. One day maybe!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-30, 11:23 pm

unfortunately I am over the age of 65, so not eligible to participate....
 Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum