SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong EmptyToday at 5:05 am by canary-dave

» Come back Theresa
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 7:45 am

Sunderland striker Steven Fletcher SPITS on rickshaw driver - then posts pic on Instagram calling him a c***

Fletcher also filmed the sickening London incident, in which the grinning Scottish international deliberately flobbed on the driver's back
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Celebration: Fletcher also enjoyed disgusting incident in London

Action Images

Premier League star Steven Fletcher filmed himself spitting on the back of a rickshaw driver taking him on a night out.
Then the shameless £12million Sunderland striker proudly posted a picture of the cabbie’s phlegm-covered jacket on Instagram with the message “Al spit on ya back ya c***.”
Scottish international Fletcher also filmed the sickening incident on his mobile as the rickshaw took him and a pal through the streets of London. During the video, which he also posted, Fletcher, 26, can be seen grinning alongside his giggling friend.
Footage and images of the vile incident – which drew appreciative comments from several of his followers – were later removed from the player’s account.
Black Cats fans will be shocked by the behaviour of their £40,000-a-week striker. There are around 150 bicycle rickshaw – or pedicab – drivers working in London. They are mainly foreign students striving to pay for their studies.
In stark contrast to ­Fletcher’s wealthy lifestyle, many struggle to make enough to cover the expense of running the cab, despite working dangerous night shifts in busy traffic.
The Scot is not the first Sunderland player to have been in trouble off the field in recent seasons.
Last year midfielder Stephane Sessegnon, 29, now with West Brom, was banned after admitting drink driving. Fletcher shares a £650,000 country home in Co Durham with beauty queen partner Rachel Monaghan, 21, and daughter Darcy-Mae.
Fashion-mad Fletcher sparked fury among fans in 2012. He tried to flog his new ­clothing range to 100,000 Twitter followers just hours after a Scotland defeat made it almost impossible for them to qualify for this summer’s World Cup finals.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty Re: Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong

Post  Guest on 2014-01-19, 8:25 am

God help him if Paolo had still been here!  All Bardsley did was lie on the floor and look at what happened to him.. Mad

Back to top Go down

Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong Empty Re: Fletcher, when it goes wrong it goes wrong

Post  oldblackcat on 2014-01-19, 9:18 am

Stupid,stupid, stupid   Shocked  Sad  Embarassed
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-01-19, 10:48 am

This story has come from a very unreliable source, so I will reserve judgement on this until it becomes more clear..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2014-01-19, 12:09 pm

Is there smoke without fire is the question...this would be a sure thing if the pics were reproduced..atm they are not, if they had them the tabloids would have printed them or they would be on 'ubendtube'.

If they are true Fletcher is not a very nice man and a stupid overpaid prat
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 12:33 pm

TBH I'm not bothered either way, true or not, I would suspect true but, Professional footballer acting like a numpty is hardly news.

What I find strange is,Fetcher never in news, rumours of unrest, maybe being sold then story appears, just find it a strange coincidence.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-19, 1:01 pm

It's odd you should say that, Syd.  Chris Waddle mentioned something not being right in the club yesterday, specifically to do with Fletcher.  He didn't seem to know what though.  Watch this space, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 1:19 pm

cuteybuns wrote:It's odd you should say that, Syd.  Chris Waddle mentioned something not being right in the club yesterday, specifically to do with Fletcher.  He didn't seem to know what though.  Watch this space, I guess.
How strange, I listen to radio Newcastle at the game and Benno said the same, he said something had happened, something was wrong with the team, also added no Fletcher in warm up but on the bench.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2014-01-19, 1:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
cuteybuns wrote:It's odd you should say that, Syd.  Chris Waddle mentioned something not being right in the club yesterday, specifically to do with Fletcher.  He didn't seem to know what though.  Watch this space, I guess.
How strange, I listen to radio Newcastle at the game and Benno said the same, he said something had happened, something was wrong with the team, also added no Fletcher in warm up but on the bench.

Probably club and he had just found out about rickshaw and nude pics publication and were discussing it.
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 1:55 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Probably club and he had just found out about rickshaw and nude pics publication and were discussing it.
never thought of that sunders

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-01-19, 3:10 pm

What ever the merits of these stories, they have come at a time when things were just starting to look rosy again, so this is not what the doctor ordered..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-19, 4:02 pm

It has been proven time after time that stories posted on social networks cannot be trusted so why believe this one. I'd never go near Facebook, Twitter or any other crap site like them. I'm now in the habit of asking anyone who makes a photograph with me on it if they intend to put it on Facebook etc, if so I ask them to delete it for they have no right to publish it.

I do hope that this story is not true but if it is supporters are left between a rock and a hard place. I'm all for fighting for the rights of the individual even when I don't particularly like what they do but Fletchers's alleged actions are sickening but if they are true I'd find it hard to support him no matter how many goals he may score when he finds the magic touch again.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-01-19, 4:17 pm

lesmac wrote:It has been proven time after time that stories posted on social networks cannot be trusted so why believe this one. I'd never go near Facebook, Twitter or any other crap site like them. I'm now in the habit of asking anyone who makes a photograph with me on it if they intend to put it on Facebook etc, if so I ask them to delete it for they have no right to publish it.

I do hope that this story is not true but if it is supporters are left between a rock and a hard place. I'm all for fighting for the rights of the individual even when I don't particularly like what they do but Fletchers's alleged actions are sickening but if they are true I'd find it hard to support him no matter how many goals he may score when he finds the magic touch again.
The stories have been in some of the less reliable national papers, but they have not shown any reliable evidence to back the stories up..If they are false accusations, then I hope that Fletcher takes them to the cleaners in a court of law..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 5:02 pm

Couple of things, first I cant agree with the Facebook/Twitter crap sites, yes there are some crap users but like most things in lie its how you use them, its about you controlling them and not them controlling you. I use both for my own reasons without any problem.

Now the Fletcher stories and these unreliable newspapers, well many, many followers of Fletcher on twitter, in the main Sunderland fans, say they saw the pictures, posted by Fletcher on his Twitter account before he took them off.

Me, I could not give a toss what he did, not nice but that's his problem.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-19, 5:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Couple of things, first I cant agree with the Facebook/Twitter crap sites, yes there are some crap users but like most things in lie its how you use them, its about you controlling them and not them controlling you. I use both for my own reasons without any problem.

Now the Fletcher stories and these unreliable newspapers, well many, many followers of Fletcher on twitter, in the main Sunderland fans, say they saw the pictures, posted by Fletcher on his Twitter account before he took them off.

How can anyone control what people decide to post anywhere on the internet
Once it is on the net it is very difficult to remove. Many years in the photographic world a guy from America said on the net that I was taking payment for praising products made by an international photo company. The accusation was entirely untrue and it is still there to be seen on the net, I've tried to have it removed without success.

This is just one reason why I trust nothing to do with the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 5:17 pm

lesmac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Couple of things, first I cant agree with the Facebook/Twitter crap sites, yes there are some crap users but like most things in lie its how you use them, its about you controlling them and not them controlling you. I use both for my own reasons without any problem.

How can anyone control what people decide to post anywhere on the internet
Once it is on the net it is very difficult to remove. Many years in the photographic world a guy from America said on the net that I was taking payment for praising products made by an international photo company. The accusation was entirely untrue and it is still there to be seen on the net, I've tried to have it removed without success.

This is just one reason why I trust nothing to do with the internet.
You control what you write and who sees it to a large extent by who you follow, who your friends are and making full use of privacy settings

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-01-19, 7:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I was just going to post this myself Syd..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-19, 8:16 pm

Sounds like a positive response, wonder what he's doing on Wednesday?  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 8:33 pm

lesmac wrote:Sounds like a positive response, wonder what he's doing on Wednesday?  Very Happy
hatrick

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-19, 8:42 pm

Some bugger got it in or Fletcher then

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-19, 11:07 pm

"I won't tolerate behavior that sullies this club" - Sunderland chief Margaret Byrne.

He hasn't been sending fruity texts to Margaret, has he?   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-01-19, 11:26 pm

cuteybuns wrote:
"I won't tolerate behavior that sullies this club" - Sunderland chief Margaret Byrne.

He hasn't been sending fruity texts to Margaret, has he?   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
I hope he hasn't been Byrning his bridges..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2014-01-20, 10:19 am

Poyet must not risk Fletcher against United
Steven Fletcher remains Sunderland's most dangerous striker but, given the team's woeful league position, Gus Poyet surely cannot afford to risk playing him against Manchester United in the League Cup semi-final. After Saturday's 2-2 draw with Southampton the Uruguayan revealed Fletcher had an inflamed achilles tendon and lacked the mobility to participate in the pre-game warm up. Later, he was able to pedal an indoor exercise bike and eventually came on for the last 18 minutes, doing quite well. Poyet conceded this had been a gamble but while taking such a risk is arguably acceptable in the context of chasing league points in a relegation fight, it would be no way justifiable in a cup context. Sunderland lead 2-1 from the first leg but United are still favourites to face Manchester City in the final. Fletcher's presence might, just might, change that but, unless he makes a miraculous recovery from his present injury, Poyet should resist the temptation to spin the roulette wheel with him again and face potentially losing the Scotland striker for the rest of the season. And particularly not after the Sunderland manager's words on Saturday evening. "Fletch wasn't moving but I asked him if he was able to take a risk for the club and his team-mates and the fans," said Poyet. "He has a little inflammation in his achilles. It's a tricky injury and, with the achilles, it can get worse. I know players are paid well but if he had got injured I would have felt responsible so I have to thank him." Louise Taylor
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-20, 10:25 am

A gamble that paid off mate don't honk we need to start him against Utd but he should be available if required.
Altidore for whatever reason is just not doing it could be the lad himself or the service he's getting or not as the case may be.
Our man goal threat at he minute is AJ never thought I'd be saying that this season mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum