SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Appoint a decent manager
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 EmptyToday at 7:23 am by wanderer

» Congratulations H
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by wanderer

» Dave
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 7:09 pm by oldblackcat

» Donald on radio tonight
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by wanderer

» The excitement builds
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 Empty2019-11-12, 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 Empty2019-11-12, 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 Empty2019-11-12, 7:37 pm by fitz

January rumour mill- the final 1 day..

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 Empty Re: January rumour mill- the final 1 day..

Post  Guest on 2014-01-27, 7:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Is atrocious good

I think it's some sort of French Cheese

Back to top Go down

January rumour mill- the final 1 day.. - Page 11 Empty Re: January rumour mill- the final 1 day..

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 4:28 am

Stoke City are launching a £10million bid for Sunderland pair Steven Fletcher and Lee Cattermole.

Sunderland on Monday agreed a £3m fee for Argentina international forward Ignacio Scocco from Internacional and recalled Connor Wickham from his loan spell at Sheffield Wednesday as manager Gus Poyet braced himself for bids ahead of Wednesday's game, coincidentally with Stoke.

+3

Wanted: Scotland international striker Steven Fletcher is subject of a bid from Stoke City

+3

Under pressure: Lee Cattermole (left) could be surplus to requirements if Poyet strengthens his midfield

Poyet is reluctant to lose Fletcher unless he can bring in a replacement but is willing to consider offers for Cattermole, 25, as he tries to sign Valencia's Ever Banega and Liam Bridcutt from Brighton. Will Buckley is another possibility at Brighton.

Nottingham Forest are keen on signing Wickham too but Poyet may keep hold of the England U21 international until Friday.

Stoke boss Mark Hughes has brought in Peter Odemwingie as part of the Kenwyne Jones swap with Cardiff but wants Fletcher who he considers a more recognised finisher after seeing a deal for Emmanuel Riviere of Monaco stall.

+3

Striking it rich: Potters boss Mark Hughes has already brought in Peter Odemwingie (above)

Norwich have an interest in Stoke midfielder Glenn Whelan which may move on should Cattermole arrive.

Real Betis, meanwhile, have made an enquiry for Sunderland midfielder Alfred N'Diaye, who is on loan at Turkish club Eskisehirspor.

More...THE TRANSFER COLUMN Part I: Mangala, Zouma and Dante among candidates to replace retiring Rio at Man Utd, four-way battle for Shaw... and Stoke eye CattermoleSunderland consult lawyers following Di Canio interview in which he labelled players 'rotten' and 'two-faced'All the latest Stoke City news, features and opinionAll the latest Sunderland news, features and opinion

Share or comment on this article

shares

by Taboola

Sponsored Content

FROM THE WEB

Easy & Healthy Recipes for Lowering CholesterolFlora pro.activ

5 Signs Your Relationship Is EndingEntertainmentdaily.co.uk

How can I save energy without spending any mo…British Gas

30 Creative Toastie RecipesFoodnetwork.co.uk

MOST WATCHED SPORT VIDEOSPrevious123Next

Thierry Henry and Cesc Fabregas star in brilliant Puma adOOPS! Wilshere calls Zelalem "a Somalian lad"Goole player is caught on camera trying to attack a fan...Zelalem speaks about Arsenal before he joins themDiego Costa runs 'The Corridor' gauntlet during Atletico ...A very young Adnan Januzaj displaying outrageous freestyling...Juan Mata: I hope number 8 brings me good luck for the...Tyson Fury swears at David Haye during press conferenceZlatan Ibrahimovic stars as a Swedish hunter in new advertZaha and Sterling terrorise England U21 defenders in...Julian Draxler shows off his exquisite ball controlDiscover all the changes in McLaren's new MP4-29 F1 car

Ads by Google

Holidays in Mauritius holidayplace.co.uk/MauritiusExclusive Mauritius Deals Book on Your Mobile Now & Save!

1000+ Russian Women [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Russian Women Online to Date with Sincere UK Men,Chat Right Now!

British Empire Securities [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] closed end investment trust Purchase shares or open an ISA

FSA Annuity Calculator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pearl, Pru, LV, & More Use Our Free UK Annuity Calculator

MOST READ SPORTPrevious123Next

Chelsea 'agree swap deal' with Atletico for United target...Rooney poised to sign new £300,000 a week deal which will...Gerrard desperate to avoid repeat of 1999 defeat by...Step it up or you're out! Moyes fires warning to United...Cabaye to join PSG as Newcastle opt to sell star midfielder...Arsenal announce bumper PUMA kit deal... and has Henry...Manchester United U21s 1-2 Manchester City U21s: Moyes and...What's the Mata with No 7, Juan? New £37m United maestro...THE TRANSFER COLUMN Part I: Mangala, Zouma and Dante among...Die-hard Everton fan gets Liverpool slogan tattooed across...Bale to miss cup match, but Ancelotti says the Welshman's...Rescheduled Manchester derby and a seriously Super Sunday...

Comments (3)

Share what you think

NewestOldestBest ratedWorst rated

The comments below have not been moderated.

puresourjam, Sunderland, 1 hour ago

I'd take it as the figure represents a fair value to Sunderland, so fletcher 10 million and then whatever the taxi cost is to get lee cattermole down to stoke as quickly as possible

ReplyNew

Click to rate

El_Pibe, Toronto, Canada, 2 hours ago

Sufficiently brutish, ignorant and talentless players to warrant playing for Stoke!

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Drew C, Minneapolis USA, 3 hours ago

No I say to Stoke 18M maybe.....

ReplyNew

Click to rate

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

Add your comment

By posting your comment you agree to ourhouse rules.

Submit CommentClear

Who is this week's top commenter?Find out now

MORE TOP STORIES

Bing

SiteWebEnter search term:Search

MailOnline

@MailSport

TOP SPORT STORIESCabaye to join PSG as Newcastle opt to sell star midfielder for £23m after rebuffing lower bidNewcastle have accepted PSG's £23m bid for CabayeRooney poised to sign new £300k-a-week deal  'in next few days'Wayne Rooney is confident of signing a new record-breaking contract at UnitedGerrard desperate to avoid repeat of 1999... and reveals why he apologised to CampbellLiverpool's Steven Gerrard wants a happy ending against Everton'Forget burly physique, beard and tattoos... I'm a big softie at heart'Manchester City's Alvaro Negredo is interviewed by Sportsmail's Chris WheelerWest Ham debt hits huge total of £77mNew signings Antonio Nocerino and Marco Borriello must hit the ground running at West Ham to keep them safeOld Trafford legendis back... but will Mata be a future hero?Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ready for the warmth of United, but he won't be the only one on showEXCLUSIVE: Ashton

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2547012/Stoke-eye-Sunderland-duo-Steven-Fletcher-Lee-Cattermole.html#ixzz2rfFaV4rU 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 8:34 am

Scocco set to sign for Sunderland, but Wickham could be Brighton-bound

7:00am Tuesday 28th January 2014 in NewsBy Scott Wilson

DEAL AGREED: Sunderland are close to completing the £4m of Argentinian striker Ignacio Scocco

SUNDERLAND will complete the £4m capture of Argentinian striker Ignacio Scocco this week, and are set to use Connor Wickham as a makeweight in a proposed deal for Brighton duo Liam Bridcutt and Will Buckley.

Scocco is due to travel to England in the next 24 hours after Internacional accepted the Black Cats’ most recent offer for the 28-year-old, who made his full Argentinian debut against Brazil in 2012.

Sunderland will pay around £4m for the striker, with the fee staggered in a series of instalments, although £1.5m of the money will go straight to Newell’s Old Boys, who Scocco left in the summer.

The forward is expected to sign a two-and-a-half year deal at the Stadium of Light, and will compete with Steven Fletcher and Jozy Altidore for the right to lead the Black Cats attack in the second half of the season.

“The offer submitted was accepted by Inter,” said Scocco’s agent, Fabian Soldini. “The transfer is not yet complete as it is necessary to see the guarantees and payment methods, but it is at about 80 per cent.”

Cardiff City made contact with Internacional in a late attempt to scupper the deal, but Scocco expressed a preference for a move to Sunderland and should complete a medical as soon as he arrives at the Academy of Light.

He has been Gustavo Poyet’s main attacking target throughout the window, and his anticipated arrival represents a significant success for the Sunderland boss.

Liam Bridcutt has also been on Poyet’s wanted list ever since his appointment in October, and Wickham’s early recall from a loan spell at Sheffield Wednesday is related to the Uruguayan’s pursuit of the Brighton midfielder.

Wickham was due to play the final game of his loan spell at Hillsborough this evening, and Sheffield Wednesday officials had been hoping to set up another deal for the second half of the season.

Ads by GoogleYou Could Be Owed £2400

If You've Ever Had A Loan You Could Be Owed A Refund

lloydstsb.bankrefunds.net

Pre-Paid Funeral Plans?

Official Site Of The UK's Largest Independent Funeral Plan Provider

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However, Brighton are looking for a new striker after selling Ashley Barnes to Burnley, and Wickham will be offered as a potential sweetener in a deal that could see both Buckley and Bridcutt heading to the North-East.

The logistics of the deal are still to be ironed out, as the two clubs’ valuations of the players involved are understood to differ, but there is growing confidence on Wearside that Bridcutt at least will be a Sunderland player come Friday night.

Whether the same is true of Modibo Diakite remains to be seen, with the defender’s agent claiming he has been the subject of interest from Italian sides Parma and Chievo Verona.

As well as looking to tie up transfer deals ahead of this week’s deadline, Sunderland officials are also trying to make headway with their transfer negotiations with some of the players who are due to become free agents at the end of the season.

The likes of Keiren Westwood, Phil Bardsley, Jack Colback, Craig Gardner and Seb Larsson are in the final six months of their deals, but while Poyet would ideally like to keep some at the Stadium of Light, it will be hard to resolve anything until it becomes clear what league Sunderland are playing in next season.

Talks with Colback’s representatives are believed to be the most advanced, but discussions remain difficult with the Black Cats still struggling in the bottom three.

“We started negotiations (with Colback) a few weeks ago now,” said Poyet. “The situation with the negotiations has changed a little bit because there’s another person in charge now (with Roberto De Fanti having been dismissed).

“It’s important not to be too aggressive in terms of the contract because of the position we’re in, and of course you need to be realistic. There are a few you need to try and sort it out with.

“We’re trying to manage it individually, and the players are the same. They’ll be saying, ‘Let’s wait and see where we finish’. It works both ways.”

Little more than three months ago, the chances of Bardsley securing a new deal seemed extremely remote. However, the 28-year-old has been reborn under Poyet, and a new contract is no longer out of the question.

“His story is incredible,” said the Sunderland boss. “It’s already the story of the season. We say to him every now and again, ‘You were in the other side, over there (training with the kids)’. Now he’s scoring against Manchester United and being desperate to take a penalty.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-28, 9:08 am

It all seems like musical chairs with lots of rumours, if Fletcher goes, especially to a rival and we are left with Altidore, I for one will take it we have thrown in the towel in trying to stay up. Unless of course we bring in a replacement (I do not think Scocco is a replacement)?

I can see Catts going especially if others e.g. Bridcutt seems a straight swap from what I have heard. Wickham could go, he has never really been in the 1st team, but he us even now better than Altidore.

But hey what do I know?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 10:24 am

Sunderland are only looking to make one midfield addition this week, according to multiple reports in the media. Liam Bridcutt remains the top target, but whilst the interest in Valencia's Ever Banega is genuine, many are claiming he is merely the back-up option to the Brighton man.

It's an interesting conundrum and, if true, has raised one or two questions.

It seems a bit of an odd situation really given that the two are not similar kinds of players in the slightest. Bridcutt - a former centre-half in his youth team days - is very much a defensive minded player. Under Poyet at the Amex Stadium he was almost a pet project of the Uruguayan, who developed him in the role at the base of the midfield.

Banega, on the other hand, is more comparable to Ki Sung-Yueng. He absolutely has the passing range and intelligence to play the midfield anchor role, but it's a huge waste of a genuine creative talent. He certainly doesn't look like someone who could come in and instantly slot into a more defensive role in the Premier League.

There is also the Lee Cattermole situation to consider, of course. The current incumbent of the midfield pivot position is being heavily linked with Stoke City. If he were to stay, Bridcutt's arrival would not be so much of a priority. If he goes, perhaps both could arrive. It is worth remembering, however, that Bridcutt would not be available for the League Cup Final.

If the reports have substance, it could be that the wage bill is what is driving the agenda. It always does to some extent, we should never lose sight of that, but in the modern age of Financial Fair Play that is more the case than ever.

If so, then we could be looking at a classic domino effect over the next couple of days. Room for one now, but as the deadline nears and offers roll in for players, options widen and the situation changes at the drop of a hat. Hopefully, a Craig Gardner or possibly even Seb Larsson sized hole in the wage bill can open up before Friday.

If there opportunity arose to get both, you'd hope the club took it.

from roker report

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-28, 11:54 am

If Bridcutt is a better Cattermole, Catts can leave and Ki and play up front. If Banega is an attacking midfielder, Ki can play in front of the back four and still Catts can leave. If we get both we can have Jack, Ki, Banega as a midfield trio, two wingers and alone striker..sounds good to me. I presume Scocco can be Borini's replacement as he goes back to Liverpool..simples

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 12:19 pm

sunderpitt wrote:If Bridcutt is a better Cattermole, Catts can leave and Ki and play up front. If Banega is an attacking midfielder, Ki can play in front of the back four and still Catts can leave. If we get both we can have Jack, Ki, Banega as a midfield trio, two wingers and alone striker..sounds good to me. I presume Scocco can be Borini's replacement as he goes back to Liverpool..simples

You may get di fantas job

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-28, 12:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:If Bridcutt is a better Cattermole, Catts can leave and Ki and play up front. If Banega is an attacking midfielder, Ki can play in front of the back four and still Catts can leave. If we get both we can have Jack, Ki, Banega as a midfield trio, two wingers and alone striker..sounds good to me. I presume Scocco can be Borini's replacement as he goes back to Liverpool..simples

You may get di fantas job

I'll take his pay...These days initial scouting is all done by using stats, as there are numerous versions in all the major leagues for all players. Only then does a look see have to happen.

A bit like house hunting has become, hiundreds of houses can be view on-screen and only a select few visited for final approval.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-28, 12:51 pm

Can't trust these videos.... we bought sub-standard merchandise...

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 12:55 pm

silvers wrote:Can't trust these videos....  we bought sub-standard merchandise...

Very Happy 

No, no, no....we want the foot tapper back

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 1:48 pm

BBC looknorth reporting that rumours getting stroger that Cattermole and Fletcher on way to Stoke.

If true and add in the Wickham to Brighton story its looking like our future will depend on a strikeforce of Scocco, Borini and Altidore.

Catts would be replaced by Bridcutt, will trust Gus on that one.

Initial thoughts on strikers, bloody hell, but..

Wicham not played and Fletcher not done anything so maybe Scocco and Borini not that bad.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-28, 2:38 pm

cyprussyd wrote:BBC looknorth reporting that rumours getting stroger that Cattermole and Fletcher on way to Stoke.

If true and add in the Wickham to Brighton story its looking like our future will depend on a strikeforce of  Scocco, Borini and Altidore.

Wicham not played and Fletcher not done anything so maybe Scocco and Borini not that bad.
Something about 'clutching at straws' comes to mind Syd

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 2:57 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:BBC looknorth reporting that rumours getting stroger that Cattermole and Fletcher on way to Stoke.

If true and add in the Wickham to Brighton story its looking like our future will depend on a strikeforce of  Scocco, Borini and Altidore.

Something about 'clutching at straws' comes to mind Syd

not really, how many goals have we had this season from Wickham and Fletcher?

Do you think Borini can do worse than either?

We have no idea about Sococco but I would hope Poyets knows about him.

would prefer to keep Fletcher but if we dont we dont.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 3:13 pm

SSN, just medical and terms to sort on Sococco and expected to sign within 24 hours, dont envisage problems.

Hard work going on for Bridcutt and Buckly, expect to sign at least one.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 3:34 pm

Gus Poyet has hit out at Stoke City after rumours linking the club with Lee Cattermole and Steven Fletcher.

TWEET (4) SHARE (1)  SHARE + COMMENTS

After Stoke City were continually linked with Lee Cattermole for the last week or so, yesterday it was rumoured that they were also interested in signing Sunderland striker Steven Fletcher.

This has upset Gus Poyet, with Sunderland's head coach unhappy with the timing of the rumours, with the two clubs set to meet at the Stadium of Light tomorrow, and Stoke yet to make an approach about either player;

I'm pleased in the local newspaper that we didn't throw about any interest about any Stoke players.

That's what they have done for the last week.

Not one Stoke director has made any formal approach or offer.

For them to be linked with two important players for us, is disappointing.

Despite being former Chelsea teammates, Mark Hughes has not been in touch with Poyet about his interest in the pair;

He didn't call me,

Some people say the manager calls when they want a player of the other team, but they didn't.

With Poyet seemingly seething at the way the rumours have come about, it is sure to add a bit of extra spice to what is already a must-win game.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 3:36 pm

Emanuele Giaccherini's agent says he is staying with Sunderland this month, after rejecting moves back to Italy and also China.

Former Italian coach Marcello Lippi is reported to have wanted him in China, where he is boss of champions Guangzhou Evergrande.

But Furio Valcareggi has told Radio Kiss Kiss that Giaccherini is staying on Wearside, despite interest from China.

"Marcello Lippi tried to take Giaccherini to China, we thank him but Emanuele doesn't leave Sunderland," he said.

"The Premier League's table is very tight and there is plenty of time to return to even a European position."

Valcareggi also said that Parma and Genoa had shown an interest in Giaccherini.

"Pietro Leonardi [Parma's general director] contacted me because they like the player and they seek a replacement for Jonathan Biabiany," he said.

"Genoa made an attempt for Emanuele too, but I repeat that he remains at Sunderland also because he has a major contract with them and we want to respect it."

Meanwhile, Modibo Diakite remains on the agenda of a number of Italian clubs, and Sunderland boss Gus Poyet has already said he would not stand in the way of the former Lazio defender - should he find a move.

His agent Ulisse Savini told Tuttomercatoweb: "Modibo could return to Italy in this January transfer window, there is a 50 per cent chance.

"Parma and Chievo are interested in him. But it is possible even he could remain in the Premier League, we are evaluating various options."

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-28, 6:52 pm

BBC South America correspondent, Tim Vickery, was asked about Scocco.  He said ""He might not be a big target man centre-forward, but he has some penalty area presence and moves outside the area with fluidity and intelligence."

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 6:58 pm

cuteybuns wrote:BBC South America correspondent, Tim Vickery, was asked about Scocco.  He said ""He might not be a big target man centre-forward, but he has some penalty area presence and moves outside the area with fluidity and intelligence."

the more I hear the more I like, wish it was signed and sealed

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2014-01-28, 7:09 pm

Unhappy Sunderland boss Gus Poyet has had no contact from Mark Hughes over the possibility of signing Lee Cattermole or Steven Fletcher.
The Stoke boss has been linked with the Sunderland pair, but with Stoke due at the Stadium of Light tomorrow night, Poyet is not so sure the interest from Staffordshire is serious.
Former captain Cattermole and Scotland international Fletcher are both expected to start against Stoke tomorrow night for the latest relegation clash on Wearside.
Poyet said: ‘In the local paper we haven’t thrown any rumours that we are interested in any Stoke player which is what has happened down there for the last week. 
‘We have not had any formal approach or offer from Stoke so for them to be linked with two very important players for us is very disappointing. 
‘He (Mark Hughes) didn’t call me. I think managers normally call to say when they want a player from another team but he has not called me I can assure you.’

Very Happy 
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-01-28, 7:25 pm

The inference is that Hughes is deliberately trying to unsettle a couple of our key players before we play them. Poyet is doubly pissed cos he thought Hughes was a mate. He should have realised he was an unpleasant person when he did not admit that dirty Adams cheated to get one of our players sent off last time we met.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-01-28, 9:51 pm

Sunderland Transfers - January 2014

•  2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 
  •  January February March April May June July August September October November December 
  • All LeaguesAustralian A-League Barclays Premier League Belgian Jupiler League Dutch Eredivisie English Conference English League Championship English League One English League Two French Ligue 1 French Ligue 2 Futebol Brasileiro German 2. Bundesliga German Bundesliga Greek Super League Italian Serie A Italian Serie B Japanese J League Major League Soccer Mexican Liga MX Norwegian Tippeligaen Portuguese Liga Primera División de Argentina Russian Premier League Scottish Championship Scottish Premiership Spanish Primera División Spanish Segunda División Swiss Super League Turkish Super Lig 
  • All TeamsArsenalAston VillaCardiff CityChelseaCrystal PalaceEvertonFulhamHull CityLiverpoolManchester CityManchester UnitedNewcastle UnitedNorwich CitySouthamptonStoke CitySunderlandSwansea CityTottenham HotspurWest Bromwich AlbionWest Ham United

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2014
Player FromToFee
Billy KnottSunderlandPort ValeLoan

TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2014
Player FromToFee
Oscar UstariAlmeriaSunderlandLoan

MONDAY, JANUARY 20, 2014
Player FromToFee
Santiago VerginiEstudiantes La PlataSunderlandLoan

THURSDAY, JANUARY 16, 2014
Player FromToFee
Ji Dong-WonSunderlandFC AugsburgUndisclosed

THURSDAY, JANUARY 9, 2014
Player FromToFee
CabralSunderlandGenoaLoan

TUESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2014
Player FromToFee
Mikael MandronSunderlandFleetwood TownLoan

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 1, 2014
Player FromToFee
Marcos AlonsoFiorentinaSunderlandLoan

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-28, 11:50 pm

Fiorentina's sporting director Daniele Prade has confirmed the club are interested in signing out of favour Sunderland defender Modibo Diakite, but ruled out a move for AC Milan's Philippe Mexes.
Diakite is one of the players that we are evaluating, but our situation is calm and it is not said that we will take a defender. Mexes? He is a strong player but he's not in our plans.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-01-29, 6:39 am

Unlikely

Source: Dubrovacki status:vage · According to source, transfer takes place in: Winter 
Naravno, takva situacija niti jednog igrača ne raduje. Prijelazni rok u Italiji traje do 31. siječnja. Hoće li Lakić napustiti Bundesligu te zaigrati u Seriji A, ostaje za vidjeti. Međutim, interes za Lakića nije iskazao samo Lazio već i engleski Sunderland.

......Of course, such a situation no one player is not happy. Transition in Italy until 31 January Will Lakic leave the Bundesliga and play in Serie A, it remains to be seen. However, interest in Lakic is not only important but Lazio and English Sunderland.

[th]Srdjan Lakic - Eintracht Frankfurt[/th]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Market value:1.750.000 €Contract until:30.06.2014
Date of birth:02.10.1983Position:Centre Forward
Age:30Nationality:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Height:1,86Foot:both

Performance data of current season
CompetitionMatchesGoalsAssists[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Minutes
1.Bundesliga8--8-89 
Europa League72-32359 
DFB-Pokal3--3-45

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-01-29, 11:13 am

Blackpool winger Thomas Ince is expected to hold talks with Hull and Sunderland on Wednesday as he prepares to make a decision on his future.
The England Under-21 international has been given permission by the Championship side to discuss a loan move with Premier League clubs.
The 21-year-old met with Swansea City and Crystal Palace on Monday and held talks with Stoke City on Tuesday.
Ince is approaching the end of his contract at Bloomfield Road.
He began his career at Liverpool, making one substitute appearance in the League Cup before joining Blackpool in August 2011.
Ince has scored 33 goals in 113 matches for the Seasiders and was the subject of January interest from the Reds last season, while he turned down a move to newly-promoted Cardiff in the summer for family reasons.
He has not featured in either of Blackpool's two matches since his father, Paul, was sacked as manager on 21 January.
Blackpool lost 5-1 at Reading on Tuesday and are 15th in the Championship.

Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-01-29, 1:22 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Blackpool winger Thomas Ince is expected to hold talks with Hull and Sunderland on Wednesday as he prepares to make a decision on his future.
The England Under-21 international has been given permission by the Championship side to discuss a loan move with Premier League clubs.
The 21-year-old met with Swansea City and Crystal Palace on Monday and held talks with Stoke City on Tuesday.
Ince is approaching the end of his contract at Bloomfield Road.
He began his career at Liverpool, making one substitute appearance in the League Cup before joining Blackpool in August 2011.
Ince has scored 33 goals in 113 matches for the Seasiders and was the subject of January interest from the Reds last season, while he turned down a move to newly-promoted Cardiff in the summer for family reasons.
He has not featured in either of Blackpool's two matches since his father, Paul, was sacked as manager on 21 January.
Blackpool lost 5-1 at Reading on Tuesday and are 15th in the Championship.

will be interesting to see who he chooses and why

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum