SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
Christmas party EmptyToday at 5:05 am by canary-dave

» Come back Theresa
Christmas party EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Christmas party Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Christmas party Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Christmas party Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Christmas party Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Christmas party Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Christmas party Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Christmas party Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
Christmas party Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

Christmas party

Go down

Christmas party Empty Christmas party

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-24, 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not long now boys and girls until our night out, I am expecting to get the tickets within the next few weeks so its time to sort out delivery.

Dave I will give you yours and Jackie's when I collect you from the station on the 20th.I will mail you with what is due for the party tickets and match ticket, I have it already. You pay the B&B direct when you get there.

Chris, Jamie and Rose I will get yours to you.

Everyone else its here at the first game after I get tickets or I will post them, if you want them posted please PM me with your address.

Everything is paid up so lets have a good night, parking is in the main car park and we have a reserved table.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2013-11-28, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Christmas party Empty Re: Christmas party

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-11-25, 2:51 pm

Syd: just let me know when you get them and I will either meet up with before the game in the Tavern, or I will pop over your seat to pick them up, and pay my balance I owe you at the same time..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-11-25, 3:51 pm

Syd, If the tickets come before the Chelsea game we can collect them from the Tavern beforehand. We won't make the Spurs game unfortunately, 2 games in a week is pushing it for us at moment. Otherwise I have booked me and hubby into a B and B on the seafront for that night so we will be over by mid-afternoon and could meet up when you drop Dave and Jackie off on 20th or as you say, you can just post them if you don't want to leave it till last minute.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-25, 6:43 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Syd, If the tickets come before the Chelsea game we can collect them from the Tavern beforehand. We won't make the Spurs game unfortunately, 2 games in a week is pushing it for us at moment. Otherwise I have booked me and hubby into a B and B on the seafront for that night so we will be over by mid-afternoon and could meet up when you drop Dave and Jackie off on 20th or as you say, you can just post them if you don't want to leave it till last minute.
Dave and Jacky, now there is some gossip, hope Jackies husband does not find out:hd1234: rof rof

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-11-25, 7:29 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Syd, If the tickets come before the Chelsea game we can collect them from the Tavern beforehand. We won't make the Spurs game unfortunately, 2 games in a week is pushing it for us at moment. Otherwise I have booked me and hubby into a B and B on the seafront for that night so we will be over by mid-afternoon and could meet up when you drop Dave and Jackie off on 20th or as you say, you can just post them if you don't want to leave it till last minute.
Dave and Jacky, now there is some gossip, hope Jackies husband does not find out:hd1234: rof rof
Sorry Jackie, I misread Syd's earlier post Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-26, 6:40 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sorry Jackie, I misread Syd's earlier post Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Don't worry about it H, I laughed at the thought of being involved in a scandal, I hope Syd's not trying to tarnish Dave's reputation. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-26, 7:38 am

jackie=oh. wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Don't worry about it H, I laughed at the thought of being involved in a scandal, I hope Syd's not trying to tarnish Dave's reputation. Very Happy
its well beyond tarnishing, anyway, you would finish him off, the old bugger is well past it

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2013-11-26, 7:38 am

jackie=oh. wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hi Jackie, how could Syd possibly tarnish the already corrupt? Very Happy 

ps. see you behind the bicycle sheds as usual!

Embarassed Laughing

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-26, 7:39 am

canary-dave wrote:
jackie=oh. wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Embarassed Laughing
you off for a smoke then Dave

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2013-11-26, 7:41 am

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
jackie=oh. wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Embarassed Laughing
you off for a smoke then Dave
Not much chance of anything else these days Syd, I have to get a pay increase for a rise these days!

affraid

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-11-26, 8:18 am

Hmmm...A fag behind the bicycle shed..Shocked

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-26, 10:43 am

MrRAWhite wrote:Hmmm...A fag behind the bicycle shed..Shocked
You heard about that MrRAW, it wasnt me

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum