SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Panther

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? Empty2019-09-18, 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? Empty2019-09-18, 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

Military Rules to take with you into civvy street?

Go down

Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? Empty Military Rules to take with you into civvy street?

Post  Guest on 2013-11-19, 10:40 am

Military Rules to take with you into civvy street?

Royal Marine Rules:
1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
3. Have a plan.
4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won’t work.
5. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet even your friends.
6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose calibre does not start with a "4."
7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral & diagonal preferred.)
9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. In ten years nobody will remember the details of calibre, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.
14. Get Naked!

SBS Rules:
1. Look very cool in sunglasses.
2. Kill every living thing within view.
3. Adjust speedo.
4. Check hair in mirror.

SAS Rules:
1. Walk in 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving.
2. Locate individuals requiring killing.
3. Request permission via radio from "Higher" to perform killing.
4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.

Army Rules:
1. Curse bitterly when receiving operational order.
2. Make sure there is extra ammo and extra coffee.
3. Curse bitterly.
4. Curse bitterly.
5. Do not listen to 2nd Lts, it can get you killed.
6. Curse bitterly.

RAF Rules:
1. Have a cocktail.
2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner.
3. See what’s on Sky.
4. Ask "what is a gunfight?"
5. Request more funding from Government with a "killer" PowerPoint presentation.
6. Wine & dine ’key’ MPs, invite MOD & defence industry executives.
7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets.
8. Declare the assets "strategic" and never deploy them operationally.
9. Hurry to make 13:45 tee-time.
10. Make sure the base is as far as possible from the conflict but close enough to get medals, separation allowances and have tax exemption.

RN Rules:
1. Go to sea.
2. Stand easy and drink coffee.
3. Deploy Royal Marines and relax.

Back to top Go down

Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? Empty Re: Military Rules to take with you into civvy street?

Post  Guest on 2013-11-19, 12:54 pm

Parachute Regiment rules.

1. Go in.
2. Hit as hard as you can & leave the bastards shocked.
3. Show them your maroon beret, the rest are crap hats.
4. That's it.

Back to top Go down

Military Rules to take with you into civvy street? Empty Re: Military Rules to take with you into civvy street?

Post  Guest on 2013-11-19, 2:31 pm

Billy D wrote:Parachute Regiment rules.

1. Go in.
4. That's it.
Haha, you know green is best.

Plus the SBS also wear the same beret, unlike them others who just wanna write books...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-19, 3:05 pm

commachio wrote:
Billy D wrote:Parachute Regiment rules.

1. Go in.
4. That's it.
Haha, you know green is best.

Plus the SBS also wear the same beret, unlike them others who just wanna write books...
Lol, with the garland on? Respect mate.
Had my beret Comm, had got two infact.
My maroon one with the black badge & the blue UN one from Screbrenicia.
Gave them to the bairn, not sure what he's done with them.
Still got my maroon lanyard too, from the immaculate 2nd platoon.

I once worked with a Jewish fella who was ex Special Boat Squadron. Big fella, big Spuds fan, cagey c**t.
Niasmith was his name, Trevor Niasmith. Often wonder what happened to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-19, 3:17 pm

Aye Billy mate, you know we wont fall out on this one, respect fella.

When there was no one one with a green beret on with a globe and laurel badge, i would then put my trust and life to someone who wore the maroon one, top lads, bunch of fruitcakes like, but still top lads..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-19, 6:47 pm

commachio wrote:Aye Billy mate, you know we wont fall out on this one, respect fella.

When there was no one one with a green beret on with a globe and laurel badge, i would then put my trust and life to someone who wore the maroon one, top lads, bunch of fruitcakes like, but still top lads..
Fruitcake as f""" marra, lol, still am.
We done a fair bit of graft down Stirling Lines with the SAS. Now there's some real fruitcakes!
Whenever they had an influx of recruits, we were used to hunt them down when they went on e&e exercise.
We always found them & handed out a beasting. One time a lad pulled up his sleeve & showed me his wings tattoo, I just left him because he was one of ours.

We would throw them out the truck & hand them over to the SAS for the interrogation. Jesus effing H, some of those lads were mental, lol.
Top lads but f*cking mental.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2013-11-19, 8:44 pm

As the youngest of the military the RAF had to invent its own tradition.

RN: Captains stays at the wheel  and goes down with ship.  Army: Officer leads from front in an attack . RAF: Put the officers in the planes to do the fighting then find a shelter.

Much more civilised.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum