SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions week 04
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by Lever Malone

» American Billionaire Group close to takeover
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Loovens gone
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato EmptyToday at 11:36 am by barrowmackem

» SunderMad Connecticut branch
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato EmptyToday at 5:59 am by oxfordshire

» Chris Maguire on his difficult season at Bury
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato EmptyYesterday at 6:40 pm by barrowmackem

» Cattermole
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by barrowmackem

» SUNDERLAND V AFC Wimbledon
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by Vincemac

» Leafue Table Mid week 3
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato Empty2019-08-21, 7:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 3
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato Empty2019-08-21, 7:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» RESULTS OF WEEK 2 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 3
Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato Empty2019-08-21, 9:59 am by Mackemneil

Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato

Go down

Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato Empty Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato

Post  Guest on 2013-11-17, 12:58 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/443554/Arsene-Wenger-in-the-hunt-for-former-AC-Milan-striker-Alexandre-Pato

Wenger, anxious to sign a new front man to support Olivier Giroud, tried to sign Pato, 24, last January when he was at AC Milan.
But Pato chose to return home to Brazil with Corinthians, who have hinted they will allow him to move for £10million or on loan.
Wenger has secured the services of goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, 23, who has agreed a new four-year contract

How do you think a player of Pato's quality only gets valued at 10 million? The mind Boggles.

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato Empty Re: Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-17, 1:25 pm

It will be 20 if we go in for him

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato Empty Re: Arsene Wenger in the hunt for former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-11-18, 1:04 am

cyprussyd wrote:It will be 20 if we go in for him
Give Ellis a tingle.........after all you did have that big win Twisted Evil

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-18, 8:36 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
I no longer own that money, some dirty Portuguese bar owner took itfrom me for his till

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-11-18, 6:09 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
I no longer own that money, some dirty Portuguese bar owner took itfrom me for his till
Did he swallow or gargle

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum