SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Sad, sad mags. EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Sad, sad mags. EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Sad, sad mags. Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

Sad, sad mags.

Go down

Sad, sad mags. Empty Sad, sad mags.

Post  Guest on 2013-11-01, 11:40 am

Right I know I've been banned from not606, (yes Syd, again), but like the Murphy's, I dinnet give a $hit.

But last night they banned our Niall from there board for this...............

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/232114-Sunderland-v-Newcastle-United-Official-Build-Up-Match-Day-Thread/page44

I mean ffs, how f***ing petty is that?!

They really are the biggest bunch of are soles in British football.

Back to top Go down

Sad, sad mags. Empty Re: Sad, sad mags.

Post  Silvers on 2013-11-01, 12:51 pm

They've always had an inferiority complex for some reason.......... some things will never change ........
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-11-01, 4:52 pm

So whats the boy said wrong too get banned? Just cos he got the. better of him. 

Hopefully a few more will move over here where you can have the craic a laugh and get no abuse off our scumbag cousins.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-01, 4:54 pm

gil t azell wrote:So whats the boy said wrong too get banned? Just cos he got the. better of him. 

Hopefully a few more will move over here where you can have the craic a laugh and get no abuse off our scumbag cousins.
Not sure whether Agent Bruce called for it or Albert has just got the lip on tbh marra.

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-11-01, 4:56 pm

Both tossers.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-01, 5:00 pm

I got Agent Bruce a ticket for the derby, met up with him before the game, sat with him before kick off and he was a few rows in front of me.

No idea what goes on on not606 but can only say I had a good day with him and I also get on well with ACS.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-11-01, 5:08 pm

Don't like ACS one bit going from what he writes.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-01, 5:10 pm

gil t azell wrote:Both tossers.
True. It's up to them how to run their board but it's like North Korea over there.
Men that would make good mag mods.

Chairman Moa
Polpot
Papa Doc
Joe Stalin
Idi Amin

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-11-01, 5:47 pm

Billy D wrote:
True. It's up to them how to run their board but it's like North Korea over there.

Chairman Moa
Polpot
Papa Doc
Joe Stalin
Idi Amin
Robert Mugabe would be canny as well. His man management skills are legendary
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-11-01, 11:57 pm

.. I won't mention PDC then..

Very Happy 
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-02, 12:52 am

gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:

Chairman Moa
Polpot
Papa Doc
Joe Stalin
Idi Amin
Robert Mugabe would be canny as well. His man management skills are legendary
Good thinking Gil, I'd forgot about Bobby, such a great leader.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-02, 9:35 am

Only right as well if I was a mod on there I'd . . . . . . . . . . . .  bugger. 
dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-11-02, 1:09 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Only right as well if I was a mod on there I'd . . . . . . . . . . . .  bugger. 

Hi mate..It's great to see you on here mate, but I was really sorry to see that you were one of the casualties from whatever went on the other day..Don't let the buggers win mate..That's all I will say on the matter..
dancer

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-11-02, 1:13 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:Only right as well if I was a mod on there I'd . . . . . . . . . . . .  bugger. 

Hi mate..It's great to see you on here mate, but I was really sorry to see that you were one of the casualties from whatever went on the other day..Don't let the buggers win mate..That's all I will say on the matter..
dancer
Sadly there comes a point when its no longer about winning, it becomes more of is it worth the hassle

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-02, 1:21 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:

dancer
As syd says mate not about them winning, flak from the lads I can and did take then we all moved on but, flak from others who should be supporting you ( no names no pack drill) I will not take.
Asked a simple question and got the run around then got lied to by their back up then when I sussed the lie the back up got back up to bail them out.
End of the day it's done some harsh words were said and I don't regret one letter of them, only regret is letting the lads down over there.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-11-02, 1:28 pm

talcnturnip wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:

dancer
As syd says mate not about them winning, flak from the lads I can and did take then we all moved on but, flak from others who should be supporting you ( no names no pack drill) I will not take.
Asked a simple question and got the run around then got lied to by their back up then when I sussed the lie the back up got back up to bail them out.
End of the day it's done some harsh words were said and I don't regret one letter of them, only regret is letting the lads down over there.
In some ways I'm pleased I was out when all this was going on...

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-11-03, 12:18 pm

talcnturnip wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:

dancer
You never let anybody down Talc, me maybe but not you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-11-03, 7:50 pm

talcnturnip wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:

dancer
Lifes to short to spend time over there Talc. I only read it every now & again to remind myself just how anal some people are are. Not even worth the time to tell someone to F off over there or wum our own team to get a bite ... lol.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum