SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» ASTON VILLA V SUNDERLAND
Today at 3:20 pm by sunderpitt

» Coleman latest
Today at 2:48 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid week 13
Today at 12:39 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Tony Pulis: West Brom sack head coach after Chelsea defeat
Today at 12:30 pm by Silvers

» When will it end
Today at 10:06 am by sunderpitt

» January recruits
Today at 9:14 am by Kipper

» Defoe
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 73
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by Billy D

» Good read from Daniel Taylor
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Coleman and cash
Yesterday at 8:55 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Argus, cyprussyd, Silvers, sunderpitt

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Week 4

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 4

Post  Mackemneil on 2013-09-02, 3:16 pm

(16) Mackempizzaboysvsydsside (9)
(6) Poolies Peoplevcretanmakems (7)
(12) Real Sunderlandvwillyswonkers (14)
(2) The Outlaw Jozyvgreen street elite (11)
(13) SilversvThunderbirds (19)
(3) Smeggystrong cheesevThe Slackbladders (10)
(21) Ha'way The LadsvMC REMY YOUTUBE (22)
(1) Cuervo AllstarsvUntouchables (20)
(17) Neglected by JerryvBayern Bru (18)
(4) Budget bustersvILL-TemperedSeaBass (5)
(15) Soccerstylin'vteam noz (8 )
This week's big game is the bottom of the table clash between Haway the Lads and MC REMY YOUTUBE with the latter attempting to break their duck.

The Budget busters go head to head with those ILL-TemperedSeaBass in what should be a very close contest.

Leaders Cuervo Allstars look to have a chance to extend their lead when entertaining the Untouchables, whilst unbeaten Outlaw Jozy take on the improving Green Street Elite and Smeggystrong Cheese take on the Slackbladders in what sounds like a messy affair!!!

Oh, and Syd and me are doing our thing too!!
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 4

Post  cretanmakem on 2013-09-06, 3:17 pm

After last weeks win with two on the bench no game , one injured so no bloody bench then Altidore and Kasami not playing I played with NINE  men well EIGHT  when JOS was red carded . Definately got lucky , so POOLIE my good man I will not be taking a risk versus you , gona WHOOP YA ASS week 4 hahahahahahaahahaaaaaaa

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-06, 4:01 pm

Slackbladders, take you chance now, i've got a few injured, a few transfers and once Ozil is in my team i'm sorted, but that will take of a bit Redknapp dealing.

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.slyoung-construction.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-09-10, 6:35 pm

commachio wrote:Slackbladders, take you chance now, i've got a few injured, a few transfers and once Ozil is in my team i'm sorted, but that will take of a bit Redknapp dealing.
I'm starting with a PDC mentality. Lose all games and lull you's into a false sense of security only to finish the season with a CL type form to storm up the league.

PS, 1st time I've ever done owt like this. I haven't got a scooby. Its all guesswork.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-10, 6:56 pm

gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:Slackbladders, take you chance now, i've got a few injured, a few transfers and once Ozil is in my team i'm sorted, but that will take of a bit Redknapp dealing.
I'm starting with a PDC mentality. Lose all games and lull you's into a false sense of security only to finish the season with a CL type form to storm up the league.

PS, 1st time I've ever done owt like this. I haven't got a scooby. Its all guesswork.
My squad is getting depleted now....have 1 transfer, wait till these internationals are over, see who is fit.....

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-09-10, 8:50 pm

commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

My squad is getting depleted now....have 1 transfer, wait till these internationals are over, see who is fit.....

I'll check tomorrow and change as necessary. If I have enough fit blokes. We could agree to draw now. You keep ya unbeaten record and I gain a point.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-13, 7:12 am

gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

I'll check tomorrow and change as necessary. If I have enough fit blokes. We could agree to draw now. You keep ya unbeaten record and I gain a point.
Fully expect Lambert, RVP, Gerrard and Toure to score decent points this week.

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-16, 10:12 am

gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

Gil 31-32 in your favour so far, with one last game tonight, i've got Mig and Gerrard left to try and redeem myself.

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-09-16, 12:38 pm

Well I am thrashing hubby this week although I have 2 Swansea players and he has 2 Liverpool players left to play. So that makes for an interesting evening ahead!
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-16, 12:42 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Well I am thrashing hubby this week although I have 2 Swansea players and he has 2 Liverpool players left to play. So that makes for an interesting evening ahead!
Sure does.Very Happy 

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-09-16, 1:01 pm

commachio wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Well I am thrashing hubby this week although I have 2 Swansea players and he has 2 Liverpool players left to play. So that makes for an interesting evening ahead!
Sure does.Very Happy 
Knew it would be you to comment first! Laughing Laughing 
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-09-16, 2:11 pm

I'm starting not to like this fantasy football

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-16, 2:19 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I'm starting not to like this fantasy football
You getting beat?

Maybe some swapping and changing is needed, i've got 2 transfers this week, maybe a bit of a swap around, i really want Ozil, but not prepared to lose Toure or Gerrard to finance it....

I could lose RVP to free up a large chunk, but to replace him with who?

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2013-09-16, 4:06 pm

commachio wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I'm starting not to like this fantasy football
You getting beat?

Maybe some swapping and changing is needed, i've got 2 transfers this week, maybe a bit of a swap around, i really want Ozil, but not prepared to lose Toure or Gerrard to finance it....

I could lose RVP to free up a large chunk, but to replace him with who?

Yesssss 31-29, but a lot of points at stake tonight. I almost hope that Sturridge doesn't play, because my sub, Sidwell has 10 points ready and waiting!!! yipeee
Mackemneil

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-09-16, 8:56 pm

commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

Gil 31-32 in your favour so far, with one last game tonight, i've got Mig and Gerrard left to try and redeem myself.
Comm, I'm not even sure how to check up etc unless me sons about. I need to learn about these fantasy league things. I would wish you good luck normally but do one buster
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-17, 6:09 am

gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

Comm, I'm not even sure how to check up etc unless me sons about. I need to learn about these fantasy league things. I would wish you good luck normally but do one buster
Congratulations on your victory mate 39-45, there goes my unbeaten record...

Out of curiosity, who did you have playing last night in Swansea v Liverpool?

I had Mig and Gerrard, both scored lowly, did you have Michu? There was only 1 point in it before that game, but ended up with a clear 6 points margin....

Well done mate.

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2013-09-17, 8:46 am

Mackempizzaboys50 - 37sydsside
Poolies People51 - 59cretanmakems
Real Sunderland54 - 36willyswonkers
The Outlaw Jozy49 - 41green street elite
Silvers44 - 52Thunderbirds
Smeggystrong cheese39 - 45The Slackbladders
Ha'way The Lads31 - 41MC REMY YOUTUBE
Cuervo Allstars64 - 46Untouchables
Neglected by Jerry49 - 34Bayern Bru
Budget busters50 - 59ILL-TemperedSeaBass
Soccerstylin'27 - 56team noz
Cuervo Allstars (top scorers too) and the Outlaw Jozy remain unbeaten!! as Smeggy bites the dust.

MC REMY takes the spoils in the basement battle and gets their first points on the board.

The Seabass got the better of the Budget Busters in what was probably the match of the day!!

Oh and don't really like to mention it, but, the Pizzaboys topped Syds lads to climb the table.
Mackemneil

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-09-17, 9:33 am

I blame my players, they are far more intelligent than that, treble training next week

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-17, 12:21 pm

Well i'm ready for the next match..

A bit of a new look team for me this week.

I took a bold or maybe a foolish decision to transfer RVP out, to free up some money.

I'm now going to be quite heavily reliant on my midfield, mind imo it's a corker....Ozil, Gerrard, Toure and Rose.....Rose as a midfielder and a cheapy to.

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-09-17, 12:34 pm

commachio wrote:Well i'm ready for the next match..

I took a bold or maybe a foolish decision to transfer RVP out, to free up some money.

I'm now going to be quite heavily reliant on my midfield, mind imo it's a corker....Ozil, Gerrard, Toure and Rose.....Rose as a midfielder and a cheapy to.
You're playing my hubby this week. Hmmm.. brave doing transfers before European games this week, hope none of your players get injured tongue 
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-17, 12:39 pm

Hieronymus wrote:

You're playing my hubby this week. Hmmm.. brave doing transfers before European games this week, hope none of your players get injured tongue 
I honestly forgot about them, will have a lot of players in action as well.

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-09-17, 12:53 pm

commachio wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

I honestly forgot about them, will have a lot of players in action as well.
That's the trouble, the best players play in Europe too, so have the added risk of injury. I have only had 9 or 10 players every week so far anyway, so am hoping to make a couple of transfers on Friday when I see how the land lies, and get rid of two non-players!
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  commachio on 2013-09-17, 1:01 pm

Getting rid of RVP is a risk, there were 2 players i would have liked to replace but, but got neither...Rooney, i was 600k short, or Giroud, but he's doubtful, so i left him alone, and opted for a decent striker, one who is not playing in Europe, in fact none of my strikers are playing for the big teams...

commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-09-17, 5:41 pm

commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
commachio wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

Congratulations on your victory mate 39-45, there goes my unbeaten record...

Out of curiosity, who did you have playing last night in Swansea v Liverpool?

I had Mig and Gerrard, both scored lowly, did you have Michu? There was only 1 point in it before that game, but ended up with a clear 6 points margin....

Well done mate.
To be honest Comm I only had Mignolet so although I'm not totally clued up on this I am not sure how I beat you.

Mind you if you grass me up to Mackemneil I will say my account has been hacked and tell him I had Michu in my team.
Seriously tho if a mistake has been made tell MN to recheck our game. Like I say I am new to this and only just finding my feet.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-09-17, 7:52 pm

Gil, you beat Commo because you had 2 players, in Baker and Cleverly, who did not play, so Benteke (8 points) and Elmo (2 points) were automatically subbed in from your bench, plus Mig (3 points) giving you 13 points added to your previous score of 32, a total of 45. Commo had Gerrard (2 points, doubled to 4 as he was his captain), Toure (1 point) and Mig (3 points) added to his previous score of 31, a total of 39 points.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum