SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Tottenham have sacked manager Mauricio Pochettino
Celutsca EmptyToday at 2:51 pm by wanderer

» What possibly could go wrong
Celutsca EmptyToday at 2:49 pm by wanderer

» Predictions Week 16
Celutsca EmptyToday at 2:38 pm by barrowmackem

» would be funny
Celutsca EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Coventry City
Celutsca EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by canary-dave

» Political debates
Celutsca EmptyToday at 8:54 am by wanderer

» Cup replay
Celutsca EmptyToday at 8:07 am by cyprussyd

» Appoint a decent manager
Celutsca EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Steve30000

» always makes me cry
Celutsca EmptyYesterday at 8:35 pm by cyprussyd

» What do i do?
Celutsca EmptyYesterday at 7:05 pm by Hieronymus

Celutsca

Go down

Celutsca Empty Celutsca

Post  Vincemac on 2013-08-11, 4:30 pm

Check full back we have reached an agreement
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Celutsca Empty Re: Celutsca

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-08-11, 4:55 pm

Ondrej Celustka's agent claims the Trabzonspor defender has agreed to join Sunderland on a season-long loan move and will undergo a medical on Monday. Viktor Kolar told Czech news agency CTK: "Ondra is considering the Sunderland spell as a huge call and believes that he will make the best of this chance."

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-08-11, 4:57 pm

Urgh a loan
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-08-11, 4:57 pm

Ondřej Čelůstka (born 18 June 1989 in Zlín)[1] is a Czech football defender who plays for English Premier League club Sunderland. He is a member of the Czech under-21 team and represented the team at the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship.
Contents [hide]
1 Club career
1.1 Slavia Prague
1.2 Palermo
1.3 Trabzonspor
2 References
3 External links
Club career[edit source | editbeta]

Slavia Prague[edit source | editbeta]
He began his career with FC Tescoma Zlín, making his professional debut in the Czech Gambrinus liga during the 2007–08 season, and then playing more regularly in the following one.[2] His good performances then ensured him a regular place with Czech leading club Slavia Prague, with whom he made fourteen appearances and a goal in the first half of the 2009–10 Gambrinus liga.[1]
Palermo[edit source | editbeta]
On 1 February 2010 he was signed on loan by Serie A outfit U.S. Città di Palermo, with an option for the Sicilians to sign the player permanently at the end of the season.[3] He was awarded the number #89 jersey from the rosanero.[4]
He played his first game in a rosanero jersey, as well as his first Serie A game, as a second-half substitute for Marco Calderoni in a 3–1 home win versus Bologna.[5]
Trabzonspor[edit source | editbeta]
On 8 July 2011, moved he to the Turkish club Trabzonspor for a transfer fee of €0.9 million[6] and signed a 5-year contract.[7][8] The club gave him the number 28 jersey.[9]
He scored a goal at the 76th minute against F.C. Internazionale Milano at San Siro which was the winning the goal of the game.[10]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-08-11, 8:40 pm

Sky Sports sources understand Sunderland are close to signing Trabzonspor defender Ondrej Celustka on a season-long loan.

Celustka has emerged as a target for Sunderland boss Paolo Di Canio after the Premier League club pulled out of a deal for Gino Peruzzi after the Velez Sarsfield full-back failed a medical.

Former Czech Republic Under 21 international Celustka has spent the past two years in Turkey with Trabzonspor after joining from Slavia Prague.

The 24-year-old, who has previously had a loan spell in Italy with Palermo, is expected to finalise his move to the Stadium of Light in the next couple of days.

Capable of playing at right-back, and in the centre of defence, Celustka was also linked with a loan move to Premier League new boys Crystal Palace.

He has also claimed he rejected a move to Trabzonspor's domestic rivals Antalyaspor in order to take up the chance to play in English football.

Celustka was quoted by the Daily Star Sunday as saying: "Antalyaspor wanted me, but my goal is to play in England."

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-08-11, 8:47 pm

well, it's another pair of legs for a wafer thin squad, albeit a loan..

In the harsh light of day .... 8 new players in, for about £ 15m ?

3 players out, Mig - Elmo - Mac, for about £ 15m ?

.. sounds about right...

I hope for a 'quality' signing before window's end..
but could be we need to sell again before we can buy..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-08-11, 9:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Ondřej Čelůstka (born 18 June 1989 in Zlín)[1] is a Czech football defender who plays for English Premier League club Sunderland. He is a member of the Czech under-21 team and represented the team at the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship.
Contents  [hide]
1 Club career
1.1 Slavia Prague
1.2 Palermo
1.3 Trabzonspor
2 References
3 External links
Club career[edit source | editbeta]

Slavia Prague[edit source | editbeta]
He began his career with FC Tescoma Zlín, making his professional debut in the Czech Gambrinus liga during the 2007–08 season, and then playing more regularly in the following one.[2] His good performances then ensured him a regular place with Czech leading club Slavia Prague, with whom he made fourteen appearances and a goal in the first half of the 2009–10 Gambrinus liga.[1]
Palermo[edit source | editbeta]
On 1 February 2010 he was signed on loan by Serie A outfit U.S. Città di Palermo, with an option for the Sicilians to sign the player permanently at the end of the season.[3] He was awarded the number #89 jersey from the rosanero.[4]
He played his first game in a rosanero jersey, as well as his first Serie A game, as a second-half substitute for Marco Calderoni in a 3–1 home win versus Bologna.[5]
Trabzonspor[edit source | editbeta]
On 8 July 2011, moved he to the Turkish club Trabzonspor for a transfer fee of €0.9 million[6] and signed a 5-year contract.[7][8] The club gave him the number 28 jersey.[9]
He scored a goal at the 76th minute against F.C. Internazionale Milano at San Siro which was the winning the goal of the game.[10]
To be honest, I cant say Im overawed by the stats.

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-08-11, 9:33 pm

silvers wrote:well, it's another pair of legs for a wafer thin squad, albeit a loan..

In the harsh light of day ....  8 new players in, for about £ 15m ?

3 players out, Mig - Elmo - Mac, for about £ 15m ?

.. sounds about right...

I hope for a 'quality' signing before window's end..
but could be we need to sell again before we can buy..
 With the new Sky money coming in I would be gutted if we had to sell to buy. 

Rose will be our quality signing, Re, this loan is with the option to buy I believe. Fee agreed and if all parties in agreement this can be activated at any time during the loan period.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-08-11, 10:55 pm

In Bill's thread 'Whos playing with the on/off switch?' it says :

"This week he (Peruzzi) has been able to prove he is fit to play and able to pass a medical so the deal is back on."

So why are we buying a Czech RB as well?  Does this mean Gardner is going somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2013-08-12, 12:27 am

I believe the Czech can play on either side and centre back!!! on loan makes sense if he needs to prove himself, maybe with option to buy!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-08-12, 2:22 am

We cant be thinking of, no dont be silly, nut could we be, I cant bring myself to say it, you will all laugh.

OK then, if you insist, I just had a daft thought we may be thinking about trying to get 2 proper full backs each side, like competition each side. I knew you would all laugh.

Or even dafter, one of the stories is not true, even both.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-08-12, 9:32 am

Today or tomorrow eh!

SUNDERLAND are on the verge of signing former Czech Under-21 right-back Ondrej Celustka on a season-long loan, with the move expected to go through today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Talks for the 24-year-old, who plays for Turkish side Trabzonspor have swiftly reached an advanced stage.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/celustka-to-pen-sunderland-loan-deal-1-5943617

A r/b, that's good, now for a l/b, come in Danny Rose and we're getting there, and then we can forget about Colback abd Gardner playing there full time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum