SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast

Go down

South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast Empty Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast

Post  Guest on 2013-07-28, 1:49 am

UPDATED: Police close play area at Whitecliff after excrement found on play equipment
4:40pm Friday 26th July 2013 in News By Jim Durkin
South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast 2559710Police close play area at Whitecliff after travellers move in
CIVIC officials were forced to close the children’s play area at Whitecliff in Poole after excrement was smeared on some of the play equipment, it has been confirmed.
Police and council contractors closed the play area earlier this morning.
Witnesses told the Daily Echo six police officers and two Borough of Poole contractor vehicles attended the popular park at 11am.
One shocked mum said: “There will be a lot of very disappointed resident’s children.”
Wire barricades were placed across three entrances with a notice apologising for any inconvenience caused. The signs have since been removed.
A council spokesman said: "The signs have not been removed by the Borough of Poole. The park will not be reopened until it has been fully cleaned and this is not likely to be until the weekend."
Borough of Poole regulatory team manager Jeff Morley explained: “We have temporarily closed Whitecliff play park as excrement was found on some of the play equipment.
“There is no evidence to suggest that the nearby travellers were responsible for this and we hope to reopen the park as quickly as possible.”

And bears don't shit in the woods?

Back to top Go down

South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast Empty Re: Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-28, 7:39 am

All I know about travellers is what I read but it seems to me that the old romantic way of life they talk about wanting is lost in stories of nuisance, rip off jobs and trouble.

We get them a lot camping on hedgerows around Durham, always seem intimidating.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

South -  Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast Empty Re: Poole and Sandbanks, Jewels of the South Coast

Post  canary-dave on 2013-07-28, 8:40 am

cyprussyd wrote:All I know about travellers is what I read but it seems to me that the old romantic way of life they talk about wanting is lost in stories of nuisance, rip off jobs and trouble.

We get them a lot camping on hedgerows around Durham, always seem intimidating.

People often confuse travellers for Gypsies, now Gypsies never harm anyone whereas travellers thieve and bully and wreck the countryside and it's strange how they always have an Irish accent!

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum