SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
Ryan Noble EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
Ryan Noble Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

Ryan Noble

Go down

Ryan Noble Empty Ryan Noble

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-18, 6:33 pm

Burnley are set to win the race for former Sunderland striker Ryan Noble, Sky Sports understands. Noble is available on a free transfer after leaving the Stadium of Light earlier this summer.
by Peter Fraser 4:50 P

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Ryan Noble Empty Re: Ryan Noble

Post  Guest on 2013-07-18, 6:38 pm

Best of luck to the lad, at least he got a free apprentaship from Sunderland, and he wont be skint, then again if he works hard, who knows. what the future will bring for the lad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-18, 6:41 pm

Supposed new star, cast away and cast aside by people's clammer to sell their souls for a new name on the books, be they good, ok or shite.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-18, 6:44 pm

commachio wrote:Supposed new star, cast away and cast aside by people's clammer to sell their souls for a new name on the books, be they good, ok or shite.

I would say he had a big problem, Bruce the O'Neill and finally Di Canio did not fancy him, had to be a reason.

And Burnley want him, says a lot.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-18, 6:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
commachio wrote:Supposed new star, cast away and cast aside by people's clammer to sell their souls for a new name on the books, be they good, ok or shite.

I would say he had a big problem, Bruce the O'Neill and finally Di Canio did not fancy him, had to be a reason.

Really, ok.

Let's talk Wickham.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-18, 7:12 pm

commachio wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Really, ok.

Let's talk Wickham.

he scored the other night

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-18, 7:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
commachio wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Really, ok.

Let's talk Wickham.

Well ain't that grand, an england u-21 scores against a mickey mouse team, and all of a sudden an 8million pound piece of shite is a world beater.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-18, 8:00 pm

commachio wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
commachio wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Really, ok.

Let's talk Wickham.

Well ain't that grand, an england u-21 scores against a mickey mouse team, and all of a sudden an 8million pound piece of shite is a world beater.

Nah Comm, was never worth the dosh to start with. Then again if I scored the other night, That would realy be newsworthy, And my fee is a lot less than £8 million. But I wouldnt mind the wages.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-18, 8:15 pm

commachio wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
commachio wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Really, ok.

Let's talk Wickham.

I just said he scored the other night

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-07-18, 8:17 pm

I think commo should have gone to specsavers...........

Very Happy 
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-19, 2:44 am

I tend to agree with Syd on the subject of Noble. He and Kilgallon clearly had issues we didn't know about. Every manager who came here took one look at Killa on the training pitch and put him straight in the first team. A month later, he was invariably fourth or fifth choice! And the worst of it was, he hardly ever put a foot wrong for us. We never did find out what it was with him. Noble's the same. This kid was banging goals in like there was no tomorrow, yet every manager we had shipped him out on loan here, there, and everywhere. When his contract was up, di Canio finally booted him out altogether. We'll never know why, I guess. But there had to be some issues.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum