SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne

Go down

Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-07-18, 1:44 am

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

17.07.2013 14.40 by Claudio Colla
Source: Raffaella Bon for TMW

According to latest rumours collected in exclusive by TMW, Sunderland management have just tried to sign Italian international forward Lorenzo Insigne (22) from Napoli. Black Cats manager, Paolo Di Canio, is still keen on several Serie A players, but at the time the player has refused such a chance, despite a significant annual fee raise offered to him. Insigne is currently on a deal with Azzurri until June 2017.

Lorenzo Insigne [Best goals and skills] 2011/2012 [HD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty Re: Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-18, 8:17 am

Will it ever end... spend, spend, spend, I blame the heat Cool 

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne Empty Re: Sunderland submit offer for Lorenzo Insigne

Post  cretanmakem on 2013-07-18, 8:26 am

Just moved to Crete and learning Greek , now with all these Italians joining SAFC do I have to try and learn Italiano as well .

I can't see this signing happening , but if it did what a coup it would be .

Go on PAULO use some of that italian charm on the lad and offer him a few free pizzas ( only with hi energy and lo fat toppings of course .

Peruzzi and Mavrais ? any news anyone ?
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-18, 8:29 am

Why Crete, I am always fascinated how people end up where they do

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-07-18, 8:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:Will it ever end... spend, spend, spend, I blame the heat Cool 

How much have we actually spent do you think ?

We know we had the Mig and Elmo money ...

Would be interesting to know, as Shorty certainly won't be throwing caution to the winds...
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2013-07-18, 8:56 am

Well as they say, he offers something different, judging by the Video a pacy good ball dribbler but does he score better than Sess?
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-07-18, 9:10 am

cretanmakem wrote:Just moved to Crete and learning Greek , now with all these Italians joining SAFC do I have to try and learn Italiano as well .

I can't see this signing happening , but if it did what a coup it would be .

Go on PAULO use some of that italian charm on the lad and offer him a few free pizzas ( only with hi energy and lo fat toppings of course .

Peruzzi and Mavrais ? any news anyone ?
what part of Crete I've been a few times
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-18, 6:38 pm

Weeee..............yipee

just who the hell is he?

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2013-07-18, 7:32 pm

Bloomin eck Crete ermmm cos I play poker for a living and it is very very tax free here , and as for where ,,, Sissi in the NORTH EAST  of the island my friend , where else haha .
An open book it seems any more info or if ya need a cheapish break and free accommodation  ( well you buy me a few beers . so maybe only cheaper than a world cruise for 6 months  ) every Sunderland fan more than welcome .
Proviso to that my Mrs is a smog monster so as long as your not offended by her webbed feet n ginger glow both of us will welcome you with open arms . 

I want dirty kneeeeees toooooooo Cretanmakem .
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum