SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. EmptyToday at 5:05 am by canary-dave

» Come back Theresa
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK.

Go down

SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty Re: SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK.

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-06-21, 11:16 pm

billofengland wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Both articles wierd, but there we go.

Come back Arse......Ellis wants the 12 minimum for Mig more like....!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK. Empty Re: SESS TO CHINA, AND CATTERMOLE TOLD HE CAN SLING HIS HOOK.

Post  Guest on 2013-06-22, 1:29 am

I wouldn't be at all surprised at a Cattermole exit.  In fact, I predicted it on here two or three weeks ago.  He has a good player in him, but the bottom line fact about Lee is he's a yob.  Undisciplined, disrespectful ... a yob, and that's not going to fit in with di Canio.

I'd be more surprised if he let Sess or Mig go - they're the sort of class he's looking to keep.  I'd be overjoyed to see Altidore here and the Ghanaian lad from Inter.  Intentions are good, but will it all happen?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-22, 1:45 am

CUTEY, for me after over 50 years as a Sunderland supporter, I am in my element, with the MAGS in turmoil, and us getting the academy on the go, The driftwood being shown the door. OH WHAT HAPPY DAYS. Dont realy care about next season, Am just enjoying the moment. Have been lording it over a few Mag mates today. But the big buzz comes tomorrow when we have our Saturday music/football/politics/whatever drink in. I am looking forward to this, But I know they are dreading it.
come on PDC....... let it rip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-22, 2:32 am

billofengland wrote:CUTEY, for me after over 50 years as a Sunderland supporter, I am in my element, with the MAGS in turmoil, and us getting the academy on the go, The driftwood being shown the door. OH WHAT HAPPY DAYS. Dont realy care about next season, Am just enjoying the moment. Have been lording it over a few Mag mates today. But the big buzz comes tomorrow when we have our Saturday music/football/politics/whatever drink in. I am looking forward to this, But I know they are dreading it.

Give 'em hell, Bill. They would.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-22, 2:42 am

cuteybuns wrote:
billofengland wrote:CUTEY, for me after over 50 years as a Sunderland supporter, I am in my element, with the MAGS in turmoil, and us getting the academy on the go, The driftwood being shown the door. OH WHAT HAPPY DAYS. Dont realy care about next season, Am just enjoying the moment. Have been lording it over a few Mag mates today. But the big buzz comes tomorrow when we have our Saturday music/football/politics/whatever drink in. I am looking forward to this, But I know they are dreading it.

Give 'em hell, Bill.  They would.

Actually I never lose, because I dont have the hate em thoughts, although they do. But I talk sense, and they have to agree, or be sussed as biggots by their own folk. simples realy.

I was brought up by my grandmother, the nicest lady EVER. she never taught me hate. But a lot of parents both Sunderland and Newcastle, instill the hate regimen into their kids. What a waste of a child, then what a wanker of an adult.

On line banter and hot headedness, can always be apologised for later, but to carry your parents hatred throughout your life is totally asinine.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-22, 7:42 am

Not surprised with Sess or Catts.

Sess is class but for me to up and down, we never seem to know what to do with him and every window we get the unsettled stories so quite comfortable about him moving on.

Cattermole was always going to be 50/50 for me, his passion, commitment and desire would fit Di Canios profile but has cutey points out, indicipline is everything Di Canio detests, Hull is not that far from the boro.

Mig has to go, cant see an option there from the moment it was clearbhe would not extend his contract.

I'm very muvh in the Bill camp, enjoying the ride, mloving the intentions and hoping it all works.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum