SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Appoint a decent manager
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:23 am by wanderer

» Congratulations H
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by wanderer

» Dave
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:09 pm by oldblackcat

» Donald on radio tonight
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by wanderer

» The excitement builds
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty2019-11-12, 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty2019-11-12, 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty2019-11-12, 7:37 pm by fitz

The RIP Newcastle United Thread

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The RIP Newcastle United Thread

Post  Guest on 2013-06-23, 9:02 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:Who gives a shite about what goes on up the road,it's there business,so let them get on with it.

Rover a lot of folks`give a shite` about the folks north of Bolden Hills, I for one am enjoying the situation they find themselves in.

Back to top Go down

The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The RIP Newcastle United Thread

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-06-23, 11:01 pm

billofengland wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:Who gives a shite about what goes on up the road,it's there business,so let them get on with it.

Rover a lot of folks`give a shite` about the folks north of Bolden Hills, I for one am enjoying the situation they find themselves in.

Good to see you've have a great weekend mate.....crank up the rock cheers

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-23, 11:18 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
billofengland wrote:

Good to see you've have a great weekend mate.....crank up the rock cheers

KIWI old mate, God Gave Rock And Roll to me, So for whatever years I have left, Im going to ROCK AND BOP TILL I DROP. And if folks dont agree with my way of life. or my phil o so phy. No worrys, past caring,,,,,,,,Hence no bile on this site, being the reson I signed up. Peace and discourse with reasonable like minded folk is all to me. Got sick of getting involved in pointless spats with half wits, and neverwasbeens, on the other site. Was getting dragged in And bogged down . Just dont need it, And as for the rep thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,blow it out of somewhere. My rep can never be measured in numbers or points. Just ask my daughter, son, grandson, ex wife, current wife, all the mags I have a drink with, the barmen and women I support,,,,,,,,,and on and on. Make your own minds up, but Im not a number. Never have been.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-06-23, 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

100% about the endless abuse on the other site. Looks like this thread is heading OT lol

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-24, 12:21 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

100% about the endless abuse on the other site. Looks like this thread is heading OT lol

Didnt even watch it KIWI, Is as fresh in my mind as it was when PAT MAC made the series. But The message I understand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-26, 9:49 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/exclusive-mike-ashley-ready-to-sell-newcastle--for-267m-8673777.html

Exclusive: Mike Ashley ready to sell Newcastle – for £267m
Owner is facing renewed calls in the North-east to end his six-years in charge at St James' Park

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-06-26, 9:58 am

commachio wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Owner is facing renewed calls in the North-east to end his six-years in charge at St James' Park

Wow...watch the shares slide lol!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-26, 11:28 am

..that's a lot of money ploughed into the club to keep it afloat...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-26, 11:44 am

BBC to schedule Newcastle United as light entertainment:twisted:

THE BBC’s coverage of Newcastle United’s 2013-14 season has been transferred to the department running variety shows and situation comedy.

Kinnear will spend a lot of time going downstairs on a trolley
Following Joe Kinnear’s appointment as ‘director of football’ the corporation decided that for Newcastle to appear on Match of the Day alongside serious teams, wold be ‘incongruous’.

Instead the club’s farcical adventures will will go out 8.30 on Wednesday nights as ‘Kinnear a Minute’ with a laugh track and Ronnie Hazlehurst-style theme tune.

A Geordie will provide a voiceover as we follow Kinnear’s bumbling antics.

Other characters will include Alan Pardew, who will act as dreary, grey sidekick to Kinnear and Mike Ashley, the club owner, who according got a BBC source would be like ‘Captain Mainwaring, or some other fat oaf with appalling judgement’.

Storylines include Kinnear accidentally turning up on his first day at Nottingham Forest’s ground after forgetting he was sacked by them in 2004, as well as repeated attempts to sign Kevin Keegan as a striker.

Kinnear will also insist that winger Jonas Gutierrez is former Argentine dictator General Galtieri, before dragging him to the Hague and demanding they prosecute him for war crimes.

In one episode he will mistake himself for the late actor, Roy Kinnear.

Meanwhile, Mark Lawrenson will make a guest appearance as The Man Who Says ‘Not’.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2013-06-26, 12:09 pm

Only a slight differnece between SNQ and Kinnear - Quinny was loved in Sunderland

From the Shields Gazzette

JOE Kinnear has been urged to take a leaf out of Niall Quinn’s book in his bid to win over Newcastle United’s fans.

Kinnear’s appointment as director of football – and his subsequent comments – has led to anger among the supporters.
And while many want the 66-year-old to hit the road permanently, it has also been suggested he take to the streets to get his message accross to disgruntled fans.
Steve Wraith, spokesman for NUFC Fans United, has urged the Magpies to let Kinnear meet fans – just as former Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn did – in an attempt to diffuse tensions after he failed to take up an invitation to attend Monday’s meeting.
He said: “We hope Joe comes to a meeting in the future, but I couldn’t just organise a talk-in with him without the club knowing.
“I would like to see the club do roadshows with Joe Kinnear.
“Take Joe – and maybe the new chief executive if there is going to be one – out with the fans’ liaison officer and go and do roadshows.
“It worked with Niall Quinn at Sunderland, and it should work at Newcastle as well.
“That is the only way you are going to get fans coming back towards the club’s way of thinking.
“If you go out and talk to them, that is all they ask.”
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-26, 12:12 pm

If Kinnear takes to the Newcastle streets it will only end one way

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-26, 6:12 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
commachio wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/exclusive-mike-ashley-ready-to-sell-newcastle--for-267m-8673777.html

Wow...watch the shares slide lol!

This just gets better and better, the mag supporters will now be even more at sea. Loads will be glad to see the back of Ashley, But I suspect a lot more will be full of aprehension. Ashley got the club in the black, Which super rich arab wants a load of protesting, horse punching hooligans, shouting for his head?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-26, 9:12 pm

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-27, 1:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 1012749_4883470651921_735617258_n

SYd your talents amaze me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are a LEG END

Last edited by billofengland on 2013-06-27, 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : MISSING `Y`on syd)

Back to top Go down

The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty Kinnear To Chase Pardew’s Targets?

Post  Guest on 2013-06-27, 2:10 am

When Joe Kinnear returned to the club as Director of Football he made it perfectly clear that he would get the final say with transfer dealings. Kinnear proved he wasn’t bluffing early on as he refused to authorise the planned free transfer of FC Twente defender Douglas. In fact he made former Managing Director Derek Llambias contact the player to tell him the deal was off. This proved to be one of Derek’s last duties before handing in his resignation.

It had been questioned by fans whether Alan Pardew would be willing to work under stipulations which would forbid him from having too much of a say in incoming transfers. It’s well documented that Chief Scout, Graham Carr has been heavily involved with transfer dealings and has been responsible for most of our recruits in the last couple of seasons. I did read somewhere that apparently Gabby Obertan and Davide Santon were Pardew’s buys rather than Carr’s, but I think Graham has identified most of our in comings.
Kinnear has publicly stated that he does intend to work closely with both Carr and Pardew in terms of dealings, but has always repeated his finalThe RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Icon1 opinion is the one that matters. Reports have even suggested that Joe will act as peace maker between Pardew and Carr, who allegedly have had a number of squabbles over the ability of some of our current playing staff. If these revelations are true, you do have to wonder how Alan may feel about having someone else on board who will dictate to him about who the club should be signing. Although it seems Joe may very well value Pardew’s opinions after all.
The Mirror is today reporting that following a telephone conversation with the Manager, Joe will go out and try and land two of Pardew’s long term targets. Newcastle have been linked heavily with strikerThe RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Icon1 Darren Bent and West Ham’s James Tomkins for some time, both are believed to be players that Alan wants to bring to Tyneside. If the report is accurate, it could be that Kinnear is willing to compromise and back Pardew with transfers. Although the story does suggest that Kinnear is keen on Tomkins himself.
James Tomkins has been linked with Newcastle for the past couple of windows, but with the defender putting pen to paper on a new deal at West Ham last season negotiations could prove to be tricky. The paper is quoting that a fee of around £5 million would be needed to secure the Englishmen. The Hammers have stated several times that they aren’t interested in cashing in on their young defender, as they see him as a real prospect with a big future. Personally having watched James a few times I don’t think he is worth that much and we could get better value elsewhere. He looks a bit shaky and prone to error at times in my opinion.
Darren Bent seems surplus to requirements at current club Aston Villa. The striker joined Villa for massive money from The Mackems following a transfer request in 2011. Bent has played under Pardew before when Alan brought him to Charlton from Ipswich. Bent was in fact a targetThe RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Icon1 for Newcastle back when Sir Bobby Robson was in charge, we were linked with the hitman around the same time we brought his former team mate Darren Ambrose to the club.
Bent has been dismissed by several fans for being ‘a former Mackem’. But I would take him if we could get him in on the cheap, he scores goalsThe RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Icon1 at Premier League level and would be a useful addition to the squad. It has been reported in recent weeks that Bent himself would welcome a move back to the North East in a bid to resurrect his career. With the World Cup next year Darren will probably believe that if he’s playing and scoring goals he will have every chance of forcing his way back into the England set up.
Meanwhile NUFC.COM reported last night that the club have launched a £10 million bid for an unconfirmed striker. It has been recognized that the club are drastically short of forwards and that Ashley will prioritize a striker over the summer. You would have to assume that a bid of that size isn’t for Darren Bent, but it could very well be French striker Andre-Pierre Gignac. The Marseille man has been linked with Newcastle over the past couple of days.
So what do you think? Who is the mystery striker? Is Tomkins good enough? Is Bent worth a chance?

AND IT GETS BETTER,

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-06-27, 2:49 am

billofengland wrote:This just gets better and better, the mag supporters will now be even more at sea. Loads will be glad to see the back of Ashley, But I suspect a lot more will be full of aprehension. Ashley got the club in the black, Which super rich arab wants a load of protesting, horse punching hooligans, shouting for his head?

Oh I don't know.....maybe they might be able hit horses from behind the safety of a burqa

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-27, 4:15 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-27, 7:26 pm

Why did Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley buy the north-east club six years ago?
According to one former Newcastle United manager, Mike Ashley casually admitted during one of their first meetings, that he had no idea why he had bought a football club. After six years, neither does anybody else.

Ashley doesn’t speak publicly unless he absolutely has to, and despite everything that has happened since 2007 – the brash trampling over tradition, the insults and the procession of public relations faux pas – he has never felt compelled to explain anything or apologise.

He is a curious man, shy of publicity, yet supremely confident, a self-made billionaire thanks to his phenomenally successful Sports Direct chain and one of the country’s richest people.

He is bold in business, aggressive in his desire to dominate rivals, and innovative in his methods. But as a football club owner he appears clumsy, confused and prone to damaging misjudgement.

Those close to him have intimated he bought Newcastle to have some fun, although the more persuasive argument is he spent roughly £140 million because he thought he would be able to sell it again for a profit.

Either way, he has failed. Whatever enjoyment he took disappeared the moment he fell out with the first manager he appointed, Kevin Keegan – the idolised former Newcastle player and manager who not only resigned back in September 2008 in protest at boardroom control of transfers, but added he had been insulted and belittled by Ashley and his cronies.
Ashley responded to the outbreak of supporter rebellion by putting the club up for sale, while also bringing in Joe Kinnear, a drinking buddy who had last been taken seriously as a manager at Wimbledon in the late 90s.
Kinnear won four games in difficult circumstances before a heart attack, five months after he had, to widespread dismay, replaced Keegan, forced him to step down. Newcastle have effectively been up for sale ever since.
It has largely been a chore. Kinnear was replaced by another Newcastle hero, Alan Shearer, but he could not save them from relegation. Ashley slashed the asking price, but even at £100 million, the global recession and the loss of interest in buying English clubs from abroad, mean he has been lumbered with it ever since.
Understandably, having had it made clear he was no longer welcome on Tyneside by the fans he had once drank with in the city and sat among at away games, Ashley no longer wanted to put his own money in, but in doing so he has done much that can be admired.
As well as sheltering from intermittent storms, none more so than the one whipped up by the announcement he had changed St James’ Park to the Sports Direct Arena, the 49-year-old has done more than he is credited for.
As well as bankrolling the club’s promotion from the Championship with more than £100-million worth of interest free loans, he has introduced the largest family enclosure in the country, frozen season tickets for ten years and, with the help of former managing director Derek Llambias, turned an ailing business in to the sort financial success story rarely seen in European football without huge foreign investment.
The drive to become self-sufficient may have owed less to Financial Fairplay than Ashley’s determination not to spend a penny more on a project gone sour, but it has been achieved all the same.
In 2012, Newcastle finished fifth, two years after returning to the top flight and even during their decline last season, they received plenty of praise for their transfer policy until their fascination with French imports appeared to backfire in a relegation battle.
And for all of the hostility directed at him, Ashley has done rather well out of it too, not least in terms of promoting Sports Direct, the negative publicity generated by the renaming of the ground helping his company’s profits to sour.
Nothing has changed though. Ashley has been waiting for an elusive billionaire buyer for five years. Not actively looking to sell, perhaps, but no longer able to preside with any real enthusiasm.
It means his decision making is shaped by negativity. He does not care what happens to the team as long as it is not a drain on him, which means treading water in the Premier League.
There is no ambition, just a desire to keep the business ticking over until someone decides Newcastle are, as many believe, the last club in English football worth spending a fortune on.
With its huge fan base, iconic location overlooking a football-obsessed city and scope to increase the capacity of St James’ Park, Newcastle have the potential to challenge for both domestic and European silverware, but where are the buyers?
Europe is crowded with wealthy, ambitious owners and billions no longer guarantee success, they don’t even make certain of playing in the Champions League.
There has been no serious interest, let alone an actual bid. The asking price is £267 million – which includes the interest-free loans provided – but there are no sign of any takers.
Newcastle and Ashley are stuck with each other and all supporters can do is endure the presence of an owner who has tested their loyalty like no other.
It is not easy when he gave up on being popular years ago and does not seem to care if he upsets anyone on Tyneside.
Ashley’s answer to last season’s trauma was to bring in Kinnear again, this time as a Director of Football with complete control of the football side of the operation.
Regardless of the fact Kinnear had been the longest serving of the four managers who presided over relegation in 2008/9, has no obvious credentials to carry out his new role given he has been out of football for the best part of nine years, Newcastle’s followers mainly objected to his return because they were embarrassed by the way he conducted himself during his previous stint in the North East.
Their fears have only been re-enforced by the confused and cringe-worthy interviews that have accompanied Kinnear’s return to prominence.
It has upset everyone, manager Alan Pardew and chief scout Graham Carr, who will call Kinnear 'boss', as well as managing director Llambias, who resigned, unable to reconcile himself with the arrival of such a divisive figure.
As for the fans, those bewitched souls who are cursed to support English football’s most enduring underachievers, there is anger, but also fear even worse may follow.
They have never liked Ashley, but had come to accept him as necessary. Some even begrudgingly praised his business acumen, but football clubs will always be about far more than balance sheets and turnovers. That is something their current owner seems unable or unwilling to grasp.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10144080/Why-did-Newcastle-United-owner-Mike-Ashley-buy-the-north-east-club-six-years-ago.html

A very well presented article, the follow up comments are worth a look, one of which follows......BOE.

Gary

Today 01:49 AM

Whinge Whinge Whinge. I am sick of hearing fellow Newcastle Fans whinge with their chip on their shoulder about the North East and how those nasty cockney bullies are hurting our feelings.
Newcastle United would have been in administration by now if not for Mike Ashley ( ask Portsmouth, Leeds, Coventry, Hearts and Rangers about balancing the books ).I have supported Newcastle over 50 years and during that time we have won the UEFA cup. For most of the rest of that period we have been a mid table to old second division team with crowds in the 80's of 20,000 or less. These new plastic fans who have emerged since the Keegan era have not got a clue and have very bad memories unlike the rest of the fans in the UK. St james Park is like a library now no atmosphere or soul.Comments like 140 million is slot machine money show how out of touch fans are. To actually say that MA is punishing us is laughable and to say he bought or buying the club helped Sports Direct is a joke. There are over 350 stores worldwide and NUFC in footballing terms are seen as a failures by most footballing fans worldwide not a successful brand.I would remind Newcastle fans that it was them who called for the head of Sir Bobby Robson when we were 4th in the league and this campaign as backed by one Mr Shearer so much for the Geordie Nation.We are not Man United, Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Chelsea or Arsenal we are a top 10 team at best so lets get over ourselves stop playing the martyr.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-27, 10:26 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty Frustration Grows With Graham Carr!

Post  Guest on 2013-06-27, 11:32 pm

The Marseille forward Andre-Pierre Gignac was linked with a £12m move to Newcastle yesterday, but (according to the Chronicle) he is not a target.
The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Th?id=H.4711382641608665&pid=15The 6ft 1in French international is described as a British-style forward, but he is not a player on the Magpies’ radar.
United have also been linked with Vitesse forward Wilfried Bony, but are understood to have dropped their interest in the Ivorian, who could be on his way to Swansea City.
Chief scout Graham Carr and new director of football Joe Kinnear have had a number of meetings this week aimed at progressing Newcastle’s transfer dealings.
And while Carr has spent two years looking at the foreign market for Alan Pardew and made a list of foreign talent, Kinnear wants to look closer to home this summer.
'Old School' Kinnear believes United have lost some identity by bringing in players who don't seem to settle in this country.
Yohan "Kebab" is one of the French connection who is looking to return home.

GOOD OLD KINNEAR, ONE OF THE BEST AGENTS ONE COULD WISH FOR.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-04, 7:52 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-04, 8:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 1011782_4922675632021_1160997810_n
Going to take my laptop into the pub tomorrow, My mates, Bout twenty Mags and one human being, are going to love this thread.

Back to top Go down

The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Empty SIR JOHN HALL, AND THE MISSING GATES

Post  Guest on 2013-07-04, 11:06 pm

JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER.

John Hall's hope to bring back gates of St James' Park
FOR decades they stood at the entrance to St James' Park - now the stadium's gates are going back on s

The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 3 Sir-john-hall-and-the-gates-of-st-james-park-inset-614914650-1354993Sir John Hall and the gates of St James' Park (inset)

FOR decades they stood at the entrance to St James' Park - now the stadium's gates are going back on show.
Former Newcastle United chairman Sir John Hall today revealed his plans to bring back the gates to celebrate the ground’s history.
The multi-millionaire property developer is hoping to put up the gates, which stood at the Gallowgate End.
The gates, which boast Newcastle United’s crest, were removed and taken to Woolsington Hall, a mansion restored by Sir John.
Sir John, along with other members of the Magpie Group, now hopes to transport the wrought iron gates to the grass verge near to St James’ Metro station, before having them blessed by all faiths.
He said they would be a wonderful way to celebrate the past of St James’ Park.
Sir John said: “The fans really need some memorial - not to live in the past but to celebrate the past. This will be a celebration of the ground we know as St James’ Park. It is up to Mike Ashley if he changes the name of the ground. It’s his business and his thing, but in our hearts it will always be St James’ Park.
“It will be nice to display the gates near the stadium and we think it will be a wonderful idea.”
Sir John and Sport Newcastle Secretary Malcolm Dix are expected to travel up to Woolsington Hall this week to assess the condition of the gates.
The Magpie Group will then need to get permission from Newcastle City Council before putting them up.
Malcolm said the gates would be a poignant reminder that the ground is St James’ Park.
Just last week the Chronicle reported that a bronze statue of Jackie Milburn would be moved closer to the ground and just yards from the Gallowgate End.
Malcolm said: “It would be great if we had Jackie Milburn, Bobby Robson and the gates all in the same sort of area. It would be very emotive indeed.” Sir John attended a special lunch at the Mansion House in Jesmond in his and the Magpie Group’s honour.
Sir John spearheaded the group in the early ‘90s and paved the way for the growth of the club that followed.
Lord Mayor Geoff O’Brien staged the lunch for Sir John and his campaigners last Friday.
At the event Sir John commended Newcastle United on their performance and position in the league.
He said: “Nobody ever thought we would finish fourth - we always thought we would finish somewhere in the middle of the table, but we are playing some great football and we are now looking forward to Europe.”

NOW CHECK THE COMMENTS OUT, FROM THE MAGS.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/local-news/sir-john-halls-hope-bring-1363940

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-07-05, 5:21 am

No pleasin thems folk bounce 

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-05, 3:50 pm

The natives are revolting .........

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum