SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by canary-dave

» A very good morning one and all
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by oxfordshire

» A very happy birthday!
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyToday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyToday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

The RIP Newcastle United Thread

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The RIP Newcastle United Thread

Post  Guest on 2013-07-21, 2:18 pm

They will sign somebody, and of course the mags will think he is a world beater...

Wink 

Back to top Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The RIP Newcastle United Thread

Post  Guest on 2013-07-21, 9:41 pm

silvers wrote:They will sign somebody, and of course the mags will think he is a world beater...

Wink 

I realy hope they sign Judas, the disruptive git. My Magum mates hate the very idea of it. Git cant speak the Queens English, so he has no chance with French.

Back to top Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty THE "MAG" MAG, DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT ?

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 1:19 am

WILL THERE BE THREE TEAMS WORSE THAN THE MAGS ?

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/will-there-be-three-teams-worse-than-newcastle/

Well there is a morale boosting result (Rio Ave 3 NUFC 1) for a group going through ‘the most punishing boot camp’ and who are determined to ‘show that they are far better than their results and league position of last season’ !!!!!!
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 YohanCabaye33-2I think like most of us following Newcastle that given the squad, the Manager and of course Ashley and Kinnear, that next season we will get exactly the same as last season. A relegation battle with the only hope of survival, again, being there are 3 teams worse than we are!!!!
Whatever happened to the ‘review’ of what went wrong last season ? Nothing presumably as the squad, the manager and backroom staff are exactly the same. Presumably tactics, team selection, lack of goals, poor substitutions and excuses will also remain the same.
Clearly what was required from Kinnear was to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the various players and where and why the team was failing. Obviously, but…….with the exception of Perch, not one player has left other than those who did so for differing reasons and not one new, even piddling signing, ‘crossing the line.”
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that the following should have been given their marching orders; Gosling, Perch, Williamson, Amalfatino, Abeid, Shola and Sammy Ameobi, Obertan and Marveaux, then replaced by better quality with the emphasis placed on increasing strike power.
Although a lot of work, it is hardly difficult with many other clubs having completed their transformations already, but at Newcastle where the buffoon goes on holiday it seems insurmountable.
I wrote some time ago that our transfer business would not start until we had made a significant sale, such as Cabaye to PSG, and I stand by this. Also, I said we would end up, for various reasons, with a cheap striker. Again this turns out to be correct. We are now down to Gomis at 4million and the least wage demands so far.
However, under the Ashley and Kinnear there is still plenty of time to get somebody else much, much cheaper, thus ensuring that another transfer widow closes with Ashley’s pockets, once again, stuffed with our cash.
Again, this is yet another example of the supporters being made to pay for Ashley buying the club at a vastly over inflated price.
It seems strange in a week where a piddling little football club were put up for sale and bought by yet another American billionaire inside a fortnight, that Ashley cannot sell Newcastle United.
I think, again as I have commented earlier, that this is the story that papers such as the Chronicle and its sister paper the Journal should be leading with, rather than peddling the current sycophantic drivel spoonfed to them by the Ashley regime.
These papers should be ashamed of their coverage and should be supporting the views expressed by various groups, including the Mag who love Newcastle United, and be at the forefront of a clarion call to overthrow the twin devils of Ashley and Kinnear.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Take a look at the comments, A club in freefall, according to the posters, shame I cant be bothered with the bile, on the other place, but Im sure someone will.

Back to top Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty THE NEWCASTLE UNITED BLOG

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 1:40 am

http://www.nufcblog.com/2013/07/21/joe-kinnear-an-unsettling-influence-at-newcastle/

Joe Kinnear – An Unsettling Influence At Newcastle
10:27 pm, Sunday, July 21st, 2013 by Ed Harrison · [url=http://www.nufcblog.com/2013/07/21/joe-kinnear-an-unsettling-influence-at-newcastle/ #comments]91 Comments[/url]
With the news today that Joe Kinnear is about to appoint Mick Hartford, who is a coach, as his assistant, it’s not clear to us what Joe is doing, when Alan Pardew is in charge of all coaching at the club.
We have to remember that when Joe was appointed as the Director of football in early 2001 at Luton Town, when the club were in relegation trouble, he immediately demoted the manager Lil Fuccillo and appointed himself as manager of the team – but Luton were still relegated that May.
One good question to ask at Newcastle now, is who is in charge of the day-to-day operations, since Managing Director Derek LLambias resigned in protest at Kinnear’s appointment.
And the answer from the club will probably be that it’s being shared between Joe and club Secretary Lee Charnley and maybe some others, but shared responsibilities never work well in an organization.
And it’s always good to have clear lines of responsibility and one person in charge – and then if things go wrong you have one neck to wring – as the saying goes. club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Icon_biggrin.
The news today is unsettling for Newcastle, and it comes at a bad time, and seems to put even more pressure on manager Alan Pardew.
Joe can be successful at Newcastle, but only if he concentrates on the job he was hired for – getting transfer targets into the club and moving players out, and we still haven’t got one senior player through the door this summer, and that’s not good, although there’s still plenty of time left.
The appointment of Joe Kinnear was met with some dismay by Newcastle fans, and the move to appoint his pal Mick Hartford will have fans wondering what he’s up to.
We suppose it could be to have Hartford work with him on transfers and the like, since Mick is a football person, but Joe seems to be an unsettling influence at the Tyneside club – ever since he arrived.
It would also be nice if Hartford is indeed hired, that Newcastle tell the fans how he fits into the organization, and what job he’ll be doing.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The comments are interesting, I particularly liked this one amongst others.

toon22 // Jul 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Its a big ground,he has people who have payed to see the match.
He hasnt seen how bad it used to be up here and im afraid we might see it again.
Could they actually choose a worse pairing to step in if they decide to sack AP
A guy thats insulted us,nearly died and got us religated with a mackem as his assistant?

Back to top Go down

Post  black fox on 2013-07-22, 2:09 am

think its a move to get pardew out without costing a fortune in compo.

Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 2:13 am

black fox wrote:think its a move to get pardew out without costing a fortune in compo.

Pardew aint gonna budge, His last big payday, He will never manage another Prem club again, IMO, so Pardew will wait it out. Or get close enough to a constructive dismissal scenario.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 2:56 am

bill wrote:A prominent Tyneside Muslim has said if Papiss Cisse followed Islamic law strictly he would not have worn a Virgin Money shirt last season.

Makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-07-22, 3:36 am

silvers wrote:They will sign somebody, and of course the mags will think he is a world beater...

Wink 

BREAKING NEWS

NUFC to resurrect negotiations in an attempt to resign Santiago Munez.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 4:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-22, 8:54 am

Its heart warming to see the concern shown by my fellow Sunderland fans. I posted the picture of the two babies on facebook lat night and cest of all paople shared it, he has many Newcastle mates.

One came on with a torrent of abuse telling me how childish I was, I got the impression they are not happy.

Now TBH I dont think any fans deserve Ashley but, after the many years of laughing, gloating and piss taking I have had to take its just good to be able to give some back, the feeling on the 3-0 day will live with me for a long, long time.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 8:55 am

commachio wrote:
bill wrote:A prominent Tyneside Muslim has said if Papiss Cisse followed Islamic law strictly he would not have worn a Virgin Money shirt last season.

Makes sense.

That had occurred to me as well.

He's off elsewhere............ Sundermad maybe ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 8:58 am

cyprussyd wrote:Its heart warming to see the concern shown by my fellow Sunderland fans. I posted the picture of the two babies on facebook lat night and cest of all paople shared it, he has many Newcastle mates.

One came on with a torrent of abuse telling me how childish I was, I got the impression they are not happy.

Now TBH I dont think any fans deserve Ashley but, after the many years of laughing, gloating and piss taking I have had to take its just good to be able to give some back, the feeling on the 3-0 day will live with me for a long, long time.

I recall the season we did the double over them, 3 -0 each time.

Yes, it was a long time ago....... but it will remain with me ... FOREVER!

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Orangesmile3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-07-22, 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sky Sports News reports Mick Harford is not joining Newcastle after all.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 11:28 am

There's a bit on Chronicle website too

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mick-harfords-move-newcastle-united-5168391

Mick Harford's move Newcastle United 'falls through'
22 Jul 2013 10:39

Mick Harford's switch to Newcastle United is understood to have fallen through at the 11th hour
Share on print Share on email
Mick Harford Mick Harford

Mick Harford's switch to Newcastle United is understood to have fallen through at the 11th hour.

The former Wimbledon striker was preparing to take up a role as assistant to director of football Joe Kinnear.

But the discussions are thought to have collapsed.

Harford was looking to take the job of overseeing Newcastle's drive for English talent.

However, United will now continue with their current policy of scouting and recruitment.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-22, 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-22, 2:56 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 3:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Its heart warming to see the concern shown by my fellow Sunderland fans. I posted the picture of the two babies on facebook lat night and cest of all paople shared it, he has many Newcastle mates.

You sentimenatal old fool... fook em...

I hope they fail and flounder.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-07-22, 5:19 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 5:25 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23403609

Mick Harford turns down Newcastle for Millwall role
Comments (63)

Mick Harford has been appointed assistant manager at Millwall after turning down a role at Newcastle.

Harford, who joined the backroom staff at the Den last month, was offered the chance to become assistant to Magpies director of football Joe Kinnear.

The 54-year-old played for Kinnear at Wimbledon and was a coach under him at Luton and Nottingham Forest.

"I have declined an offer to be Joe Kinnear's assistant," Harford told Sky Sports News.

"After meeting with [owner] Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear, I made the decision that it's not the right time for me to take up this role.

"It was an honour to be asked to work at a fantastic club and I have the utmost respect for the club and its fans.

"I am currently enjoying a role helping out at Millwall, but would like to thank Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear for the opportunity."

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew and chief scout Graham Carr report to Kinnear following his return to the club this summer.

Millwall manager Steve Lomas, who was appointed by the Championship side this summer, expects Harford to be a "great addition" to his staff.

"He's a vastly experienced coach who I have known for many years now," Lomas told the club website.

"I know there was speculation about Mick going to Newcastle because of his past connections with Joe Kinnear, but he's fully committed to Millwall and to doing a job for us here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-22, 8:19 pm

silvers wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23403609

Mick Harford turns down Newcastle for Millwall role
Comments (63)

Mick Harford has been appointed assistant manager at Millwall after turning down a role at Newcastle.

Harford, who joined the backroom staff at the Den last month, was offered the chance to become assistant to Magpies director of football Joe Kinnear.

The 54-year-old played for Kinnear at Wimbledon and was a coach under him at Luton and Nottingham Forest.

"I have declined an offer to be Joe Kinnear's assistant," Harford told Sky Sports News.

"After meeting with [owner] Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear, I made the decision that it's not the right time for me to take up this role.

"It was an honour to be asked to work at a fantastic club and I have the utmost respect for the club and its fans.

"I am currently enjoying a role helping out at Millwall, but would like to thank Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear for the opportunity."

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew and chief scout Graham Carr report to Kinnear following his return to the club this summer.

Millwall manager Steve Lomas, who was appointed by the Championship side this summer, expects Harford to be a "great addition" to his staff.

"He's a vastly experienced coach who I have known for many years now," Lomas told the club website.

"I know there was speculation about Mick going to Newcastle because of his past connections with Joe Kinnear, but he's fully committed to Millwall and to doing a job for us
Good old JOE, Never miss a chance, to put his foot in it. Deep and smelly.

Back to top Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty WHATS WONGA WITH THIS ?

Post  Guest on 2013-07-23, 3:31 am

What's Wonga with this picture? Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse won't wear club shirt but will gamble at casin

A Premier League footballer who will not wear the logo of payday firm Wonga because money lending is against his religion is a GAMBLER.
Muslim striker Papiss Cisse, 27, has [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/newcastle united fc]told Newcastle United bosses[/url] he will not wear any kit bearing the controversial sponsor’s name on religious grounds.
But a photo has appeared on Twitter of him betting in a casino, prompting an angry ­backlash from supporters. Gambling is forbidden in Islam, as well as money lending.
Newcastle fan Andrew McNally, 22, who took the photo at the city’s Aspers casino, said Cisse spoke about forthcoming games in Europe as he placed his £10 and £20 bets at a blackjack table.
Andrew, of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, said: “It was the first week in November. We were due to travel to a game in Europe, and Cisse was not playing.
“He just said it was the manager’s decision but there were a lot of games so he had to swap players for matches in the Europa League. I did not think any more about it until the row came up over Wonga and my mate posted it online.
“Suddenly it was all over Facebook and a mate of mine said, ‘You know that picture you showed me – it’s on a Sunderland fans’ message board’. People are going mad and you can see why.”
The call centre worker added: “Cisse was just placing small bets, £10 or £20 with £5 chits.
“A number of fans have said that they have seen him in there. You have to say it does undermine his stance on Wonga.
“It seems to me that he wants a move away because a moneybags club have come in for him in Russia, Anzhi, and he now feels he can make more money there. That is certainly what many of the fans think.”
On Twitter, Andrew Heide posted: “How come Papiss Cisse won’t wear a Wonga loan ­sponsored strip but will gamble at the casino?”
Another, King Sissoko, joked: “Cisse happy to go to Aspers – you are not being asked to take out a loan!”
Other fans reported seeing him at the casino but stressed he was always friendly.
“He is a lovely, lovely guy,” a close friend of the player said yesterday. “He is an African living in the Western world. Clearly he has changed his customs to a certain extent, he has a girlfriend for example, but he never touches alcohol. The photo on Twitter is a bit of a distraction, the argument is as much about morals as religion. People should respect his beliefs.”
Cisse has offered to wear a shirt bearing the name of a charity. He also held a charity fundraiser at Aspers in Newcastle.
Group operations director Austin Graham confirmed: “He is an occasional visitor, as are the other footballers from any of the other clubs. We cannot go into details about what he gambles for obvious reasons as that is confidential between him and us. He is welcome here any time.”
A Newcastle United spokeswoman declined to comment on the picture last night.
Cisse’s agent Madou Diene also declined to comment, saying it was a “personal matter”.
Cisse has been subjected to racist abuse since his Wonga stance came to light earlier this year. Members of a group calling itself the Newcastle English Defence League targeted the £9million Senegal international.
In April, it emerged he was attacked on an extremist US website. His model girlfriend Rachelle Graham’s Twitter account was also cloned and used to transmit racist material.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/whos-casino-surely-its-not-2079145

My magum mates hate all this shit, But for me ,happy days. Having said that, perhaps Bardsley could have given him a few tips. Maybe , if you are losing, just lay bck, and pretend you are ahead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or  just be a dick head.

Back to top Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty sing the words,,,," AND ITS GETTING BETTER "

Post  Guest on 2013-07-23, 3:37 am

The Fans Watch On As The Abuse of NUFC Continues.

Another day, another shambles.

Mike Ashley's Newcastle United continue to see their stock fall and still us fans stand by and let it happen.

A club rich on tradition and history, almost brought to it's knees by repeated lies and amateurism. A split so wide between the fans that no bridge can ever fill the gap between. We're dying on our arse.

It just seems laughable that the type of character that adorns the corridors of St James' Park nowadays isn't smoked from the building for their part in the corruptness but the plain truth is that we're starting to hate our club or hate what we've been turned into.

It's an awful, depressing thing when you want your own club to fail, based on the way it's ran by it's owner and the lies that get spouted from those in power about where we are financially or how we can't sign players.

We have no ambition to succeed in the game apart from cream the obscene amount of cash that Sky and the premier league has brought into the game and they are just as much to blame for the scenario we are in now.

A scenario that doesn't need fans to survive, in fact, we're a hindrance to an owner who just wants to repay his fee that he paid for us back in 2007.

We're too weak now to fight back, all thanks to the life being sucked out of us.

Previous owners here were called worse than muck for the way they got us into alleged financial difficulty but id take liquidation over this now. Id take conference football as well if it meant we got ambition back or at least went into every game giving it our all.

With this lot, we're dying a slow agonizing death although the funeral started on the day Mike Ashley bought us.
by Taboola
From the

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=325814#ixzz2ZpefOS

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We have had many many years of this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now what we had. they have been gifted. long may the LURGY stay.

Back to top Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty WHY DO THESE TWATS THINK THEY OWN THE CLUB ?

Post  Guest on 2013-07-23, 4:02 am

After over forty years of watching Newcastle and never seeing them win one of the top competitions, I feel that now for the sake of the future generations we need to take a stance.
Yes, we’ve won the old first division and it was great. We even won the Intertoto – but when it comes to the big ones, we flirted but then fell away. The ride was great but we just didn’t have the stamina or team to see it out.
club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 SJP-2
Would Empty Ground Show Ultimate Love For NUFC?
I myself have been fortunate enough to see the team many times on away trips in this country and also play all over Europe. I’ve been to Barcelona twice, Metz, Marseille and Milan. Not many other clubs can take you on trips like these but we always ended up empty handed but with great memories. It was good at the time though and we always thought the luck that we needed was just around the corner.
That thought now has gone. After a brief revival two seasons ago, we fell away badly last term and now we need to start again. The posts regarding unrest on this website have gone into overdrive and it really has started to look like the tide is turning and we want change. We need change. We deserve change.
MA holds all the aces in this though. He owns our club. We just live here and support the team. He neglected to do the due diligence and copped one straight on the nose. For that, he has inflated the value of his club and we now continually pay the price.
Even in the last few weeks, he has shown no loyalty to even his closest allies. Bringing in JFK behind the back of DL and AP was unbelievable. A new low. The man seems to show no loyalty. If you are in the way, you will be mown down. It just completely undermined the Club Management. But MA gets what MA wants. It’s his toy now and we have no say.
I now get to the point of the article. We need to stand up and say, “No More”.
Starting with Braga at home in the friendly. Don’t go. I know we support the team and we love it like family but it needs to get worse before it gets better. We need to ‘lance the boil’, and it will hurt, but the only way to is to do the following;

1. Don’t go to the matches. It’s hard and I don’t want to say this but it has to be done. Stay away.
  2. If you go, don’t buy the over-inflated goods on offer in the bars and cafes. He’s even ripping you off in there.
  3. Don’t buy the new kits. Wear last season’s. The Wonga logo is bloody awful anyway and we know what it stands for. Just don’t buy it.
  4. Don’t buy from SD shops in the area or the Club Shop.

These things may not work BUT we need to tell him / show him what we think. We’ve had enough. It may not be enough but we want him out of Toon.
Hit him where it hurts. His pocket. He isn’t one of us. He doesn’t support the team. He just owns it. Simple as.
We need him to sell up or put up.
So do we though. It’s our time to hit back. It will hurt us as we love to go to the match but we need to be cruel to be kind. Long-term it may work but we at least have to try. He may just laugh at us but we cannot just sit and watch as all the other teams get new owners and set off into the distance. We may get a new owner who is just as bad. Some clubs do. I’ll take that chance.
I go to the match with my son who is now 15. I look at him and think to what I was like when I used to turn up all those years ago, thinking it was just a matter of time before we picked up a trophy. I don’t want to see him go through what I have gone through over the last three decades. None of us deserve this. We just support the greatest team with the worst owners.
We need to start with the Braga game. Do not go. It’s not that you don’t support or love the team but you need to make that stand now or just accept what is happening. This cannot go on. We need change. 

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/would-an-empty-st-james-park-show-ultimate-love-for-newcastle-united/

By the way, the supposed MAG, is to all extents and purposes, A pigs ear waiting for a sik purse. Woeful writing, and realy supportive of the toon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT.
Arsehole challenges multimillionaire,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I dont think so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-23, 7:15 am

billofengland wrote:What's Wonga with this picture? Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse won't wear club shirt but will gamble at casin

A Premier League footballer who will not wear the logo of payday firm Wonga because money lending is against his religion is a GAMBLER.
Muslim striker Papiss Cisse, 27, has [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/newcastle united fc]told Newcastle United bosses[/url] he will not wear any kit bearing the controversial sponsor’s name on religious grounds.
But a photo has appeared on Twitter of him betting in a casino, prompting an angry ­backlash from supporters. Gambling is forbidden in Islam, as well as money lending.
Newcastle fan Andrew McNally, 22, who took the photo at the city’s Aspers casino, said Cisse spoke about forthcoming games in Europe as he placed his £10 and £20 bets at a blackjack table.
Andrew, of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, said: “It was the first week in November. We were due to travel to a game in Europe, and Cisse was not playing.
“He just said it was the manager’s decision but there were a lot of games so he had to swap players for matches in the Europa League. I did not think any more about it until the row came up over Wonga and my mate posted it online.
“Suddenly it was all over Facebook and a mate of mine said, ‘You know that picture you showed me – it’s on a Sunderland fans’ message board’. People are going mad and you can see why.”
The call centre worker added: “Cisse was just placing small bets, £10 or £20 with £5 chits.
“A number of fans have said that they have seen him in there. You have to say it does undermine his stance on Wonga.
“It seems to me that he wants a move away because a moneybags club have come in for him in Russia, Anzhi, and he now feels he can make more money there. That is certainly what many of the fans think.”
On Twitter, Andrew Heide posted: “How come Papiss Cisse won’t wear a Wonga loan ­sponsored strip but will gamble at the casino?”
Another, King Sissoko, joked: “Cisse happy to go to Aspers – you are not being asked to take out a loan!”
Other fans reported seeing him at the casino but stressed he was always friendly.
“He is a lovely, lovely guy,” a close friend of the player said yesterday. “He is an African living in the Western world. Clearly he has changed his customs to a certain extent, he has a girlfriend for example, but he never touches alcohol. The photo on Twitter is a bit of a distraction, the argument is as much about morals as religion. People should respect his beliefs.”
Cisse has offered to wear a shirt bearing the name of a charity. He also held a charity fundraiser at Aspers in Newcastle.
Group operations director Austin Graham confirmed: “He is an occasional visitor, as are the other footballers from any of the other clubs. We cannot go into details about what he gambles for obvious reasons as that is confidential between him and us. He is welcome here any time.”
A Newcastle United spokeswoman declined to comment on the picture last night.
Cisse’s agent Madou Diene also declined to comment, saying it was a “personal matter”.
Cisse has been subjected to racist abuse since his Wonga stance came to light earlier this year. Members of a group calling itself the Newcastle English Defence League targeted the £9million Senegal international.
In April, it emerged he was attacked on an extremist US website. His model girlfriend Rachelle Graham’s Twitter account was also cloned and used to transmit racist material.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/whos-casino-surely-its-not-2079145

My magum mates hate all this shit, But for me ,happy days. Having said that, perhaps Bardsley could have given him a few tips. Maybe , if you are losing, just lay bck, and pretend you are ahead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or  just be a dick head.

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Papiss-Cisse-in-a-Newcastle-Casino-2079359tongue tongue 

Back to top Go down

club - The RIP Newcastle United Thread - Page 6 Empty MAGUMS STRANGLEHOLD ON EUROPE.

Post  Guest on 2013-07-24, 2:07 am

Not going to cut and paste anything, as I cant do the pictures, dont know how. so best you click on the link, I quite enjoyed it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2375594/Pacos-Ferreira-1-Newcastle-United-1-match-report--Shola-Ameobi-nets-Fabricio-Coloccini-sees-red.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum