SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions Mid week 12
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Terrapinic

» Results week 12
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 13
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty2019-10-20, 7:31 am by barrowmackem

» Strong rumours
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty2019-10-19, 11:31 am by Vincemac

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours

Post  Guest on 2013-06-28, 2:02 pm

Sky Sports News: Sunderland have agreed a deal with Arsenal for Vito Mannone who will join next week

Arsenals back up g/k.

Back to top Go down

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-28, 2:05 pm

commachio wrote:Sky Sports News: Sunderland have agreed a deal with Arsenal for Vito Mannone who will join next week

Arsenals back up g/k.

so, will he be ours?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-28, 2:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
commachio wrote:Sky Sports News: Sunderland have agreed a deal with Arsenal for Vito Mannone who will join next week

Arsenals back up g/k.

so, will he be ours?

No idea, but it seems he was on loan at hull last season, so i'm guessing that westwood will still be first choice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-28, 2:12 pm

.. and an Italian ... of course..

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-28, 9:10 pm

Sky Sports understands that Everton and Sunderland are interested in signing Chung-yong Lee from Bolton Wanderers.The South Korean enjoyed a consistent season at the Reebok Stadium after missing much of the previous campaign with a broken leg.New Everton manager Roberto Martinez is thought to be looking at the 24-year-old as he prepares to re-shape the squad he inherited from David Moyes.Paolo Di Canio has already made several new signings since the end of last season, and looks intent on bringing more new faces to the Stadium of Light.Liverpool and Stoke City were rumoured to be keen on Lee in the January transfer window but no formal bid was made for the winger.Bolton went close to edging into the play-off places last term, but having just failed to make the cut it remains to be seen if Lee will play in the Championship again this season.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE RADAR

Post  Guest on 2013-06-28, 9:41 pm

ANOTHER ONE THAT SLIPPED PAST ME

Sky Sports understands that Everton and Sunderland are interested in signing Chung-yong Lee from Bolton Wanderers.
The South Korean enjoyed a consistent season at the Reebok Stadium after missing much of the previous campaign with a broken leg.
New Everton manager Roberto Martinez is thought to be looking at the 24-year-old as he prepares to re-shape the squad he inherited from David Moyes.
Paolo Di Canio has already made several new signings since the end of last season, and looks intent on bringing more new faces to the Stadium of Light.
Liverpool and Stoke City were rumoured to be keen on Lee in the January transfer window but no formal bid was made for the winger.
Bolton went close to edging into the play-off places last term, but having just failed to make the cut it remains to be seen if Lee will play in the Championship again this season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11695/8796959

Back to top Go down

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty Altidore eyes Premier League return with Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-29, 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
by Chris Young
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Published on the
29 June
08:30
2 comments
Email thisPrint this
Sponsored by

SUNDERLAND target Jozy Altidore has admitted it would be a “pleasure” to return to the Premier League – three years after his stint in England ended infamously against the Black Cats.

American international Altidore is one of Sunderland’s principle attacking targets this summer after the striker netted 31 goals for Dutch side AZ Alkmaar last season.

Italian giants Lazio are also reportedly keeping tabs on the 23-year-old, who is rated in the £6-7million bracket by Alkmaar.

But Altidore has spoken of the appeal of the Premier League after spending the 2009-10 campaign on loan at Hull City – his final appearance coming in a 1-0 defeat to Sunderland where he was sent off for headbutting Alan Hutton.

“It is a fantastic league, anyone will tell you that,” said Altidore.

“If you look at everything, the Premier League is probably the biggest league in the world. Everybody knows that and it would be a pleasure to play in a league like that again.”

Altidore netted just once in 28 Premier League appearances for Hull after being sent out on loan by Spanish side Villarreal, who had brought the New York Red Bulls product to Europe.

But the frontman looks back on his campaign at the KC Stadium favourably, hailing it as a learning curve.

Altidore, who scored in each of the USA’s three World Cup qualifying games earlier this month, has certainly shown his prowess in Holland with 38 goals in 59 starts in the Dutch league.

“I think I was 19 or just turned 20 and I had not played in Europe before that. It is a totally different style from the MLS,” added Altidore to American radio station NASN.

“I have come a long way since then. I am almost a different player and I have learned a lot. So I don’t think there is any resemblance to that time if I went back to the league any time soon.

“I have played 100-plus games (since Hull).

“Playing there at that age and playing in the best league in the world, you can’t expect to hit the ground running.

“Some of my performances at Hull were not as bad as people think, some of them were actually pretty good.

“I don’t look back at it as a sad experience. It was a great experience because I got to see what the highest level was like.”

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-29, 6:46 pm

http://www.football.co.uk/sunderland/mannone_fee_agreed_rss4327148.shtml

FEE AGREED

Mannone Fee Agreed!

Published : 29 Jun 2013 12:59:01Rss feed 49 Views0 Comments

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Team-41

Sunderland have agreed a fee for Arsenal keeper Vito Mannone.
Mannone will definitely depart the Emirates - with Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski both ahead of him, and the club chasing the services of QPR's Julio Cesar - and will fill the absence left by the departing Simon Mignolet, who joined Liverpool recently.
The former Italy Under-21 representative will compete against Kieren Westwood for the number one spot under Paolo Di Canio.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-29, 6:57 pm

I expect and hope both he ans Westwood have been told that Westwood starts number 1 but the new guy will take over given the chance, keeps both on their toes.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-30, 10:18 am

If Sess is keen on a move, perhaps to London's bright lights, perhaps we are in a haggle for a part-ex with Huddlestone ???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-30, 12:37 pm

SARSFIELD - UPDATE .. 30/06/2013

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11695/8799237/Transfer-news-Sunderland-in-talks-over-Gino-Peruzzi-deal-say-Velez-Sarsfield

Transfer news: Sunderland in talks over Gino Peruzzi deal, say Velez Sarsfield

By Paulo Freitas. Last Updated: June 30, 2013 11:38am

Gino Peruzzi: Excited about the prospect of a possible move to England
Sky Bet

Sunderland's Next Match
Sunderland 6/5
Draw 12/5
Fulham 2/1
Premier League Top North East Club 13/14
£10 Free Bet

Velez Sarsfield say that negotiations are at an advanced stage over a deal to take Gino Peruzzi to Sunderland, and the full-back is excited about the opportunity.

The 21-year-old Argentina international is understood to have been identified as a transfer target by Sunderland as manager Paolo Di Canio looks to reshape his squad ahead of the new Premier League campaign.

Velez vice-president Julio Baldomar says the two clubs are in discussions and has indicated that confirmation of a transfer could be imminent.

"The negotiations are very advanced," he said on TV Publica.

Peruzzi, who can also play on the wing but is primarily a right-back, would welcome a move to the Premier League and has spoken to Velez general manager Christian Bassedas, a former Newcastle United player, about life in the North East of England.

"It's beautiful, especially since in my opinion it's one of the best leagues because of the tempo played there," Peruzzi told Ole.

"I think English football is the most competitive.

"Yes, Bassedas told me about the city, the people, that there is a lot of respect, he said something about the team. He told me that he liked to play there."

"I want to leave [Velez] as a winner."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-30, 6:53 pm

30/06/2013, 14.57

http://www.football.co.uk/sunderland/supa_kev_sunderland_return__rss4327488.shtml

Supa Kev Sunderland Return?

Published : 30 Jun 2013 14:57:00Rss feed 40 Views0 Comments

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Team-41

Kevin Phillips could leave Crystal Palace little more than a month after firing the Eagles back into the Barclays Premier League after admitting to being tempted by an offer to move away from Selhurst Park.
After the 39-year-old striker scored the decisive penalty in the play-off final defeat of Watford, Palace boss Ian Holloway hinted he was prepared to offer Phillips a new deal.
But the former England frontman could now move on ... and it is rumoured he could be set for an emotional return to SUNDERLAND.
Kevin Phillips: "My agent has been speaking to Palace and the chairman (Steve Parish) - there have been a few figures bandied around but we're a bit apart on them.
"I do have offers elsewhere and if I'm being honest, there is one real offer which I'm very, very tempted by.
"There are a couple of other offers that may materialise over the next week or so too.
"But there is certainly an offer there for me that is very tempting. It's at a good level that certainly interests me.
"There are certainly different offers out there on the pitch and even off it for me, and at my age I'm delighted at these people expressing their interest.
"The week after next will be an important week for me."
Source: Sunderland-Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-30, 7:10 pm

offers out there on the pitch and even off it for me,

well we could do a lot worse that SKP working with the strikers and even being registered in case we need a striker.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-06-30, 7:29 pm

That would make sense...

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty Danny Rose, maybe, maybe not

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-06-30, 9:51 pm

Breaking News:

@DanCrooks9
Brother's in VIP with Danny Rose in Newcastle, he's sending me a picture in a second... #safc #spurs #sunderland

@phillybrownless
Danny rose is signing for Sunderland, he told me last night. @SAFCsource

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2013-06-30, 11:08 pm

If it is on farcebook then it must be true.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Empty SUPERKEV

Post  Guest on 2013-06-30, 11:55 pm

Supa Kev Sunderland Return?

Kevin Phillips could leave Crystal Palace little more than a month after firing the Eagles back into the Barclays Premier League after admitting to being tempted by an offer to move away from Selhurst Park.
Transfer thread,completed deals, in & out and rumours - Page 11 Th?id=H.4775923090129761&pid=15After the 39-year-old striker scored the decisive penalty in the play-off final defeat of Watford, Palace boss Ian Holloway hinted he was prepared to offer Phillips a new deal.
But the former England frontman could now move on ... and it is rumoured he could be set for an emotional return to SUNDERLAND.
Kevin Phillips: "My agent has been speaking to Palace and the chairman (Steve Parish) - there have been a few figures bandied around but we're a bit apart on them.
"I do have offers elsewhere and if I'm being honest, there is one real offer which I'm very, very tempted by.
"There are a couple of other offers that may materialise over the next week or so too.
"But there is certainly an offer there for me that is very tempting. It's at a good level that certainly interests me.
"There are certainly different offers out there on the pitch and even off it for me, and at my age I'm delighted at these people expressing their interest.
"The week after next will be an important week for me."

http://www.sunderland-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/supa_kev_sunderland_return_798898/index.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-01, 12:30 am

Cheers Bill.

(This one is already in the transfer thread...)

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-07-01, 4:36 am

cyprussyd wrote: offers out there on the pitch and even off it for me,

well we could do a lot worse that SKP working with the strikers and even being registered in case we need a striker.

Super-Sub

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-07-02, 12:43 am

http://www1.skysports.com/news/11095/8801151/

Transfer news: Titus Bramble training with West Ham following Sunderland exit

Last Updated: July 1, 2013 5:51pm

Titus Bramble: Former Sunderland defender training with West Ham

Free agent defender Titus Bramble is training with West Ham as he continues his search for a new club.

The 31-year-old was not offered a new deal by Sunderland and, with his contract expiring on Sunday night, he linked up with the Hammers in a bid to maintain his fitness.

Bramble made 51 appearances for the Wearsiders after being signed for £1m from Wigan by then manager Steve Bruce during the summer of 2010.

He has also been linked with a move to Turkish club Besiktas.

West Ham travel to Ireland on Tuesday for an intensive training camp but it remains to be seen if Bramble will make that trip.

Their other high-profile signings were also at Chadwell Heath on Monday morning, although Andy Carroll did not join keeper Adrian and left-back Razvan Rat as he is still on a rehabilitation programme after injuring his heel towards the end of last season.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum