SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland vs Benfica B - Thursday 18th July
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Got my pass, have you got yours?
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton EmptyYesterday at 9:01 pm by Vincemac

» Good Luck
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-17, 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-17, 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-08, 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12 Fulham 36 -11 40
13 Aston Villa 36 -21 40
14 Southampton 36 -11 39
15 Sunderland 36 -12 38
16 Norwich 36 -22 38
17 Newcastle 36 -23 38
18 Wigan 36 -23 35
19 Reading 36 -26 28
20 QPR 36 -28 25

FULHAM............VILLA..........SOUTHAMPTON......SUNDERLAND.....NORWICH.....NEWCASTLE...WIGAN

Liverpool(h)...........Chelsea(h)..Sunderland(a)......Southampton(h)...WBA(h)........QPR(a)..........Arsenal(a)
Swansea(a)...........Wigan(a).....Stoke(h).............Spurs(a)...............Man City(a)...Arsenal(h).....Villa(h)

I'm sure that like me you know the table and those fixtures off by heart but its simple, win on Sunday and our goal difference means we are safe.

I think win lose or draw we are OK but we would all sleep easier with 3 points.

I'm looking forward to Sunday in a very masochistic way.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2013-05-14, 7:41 am; edited 3 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty Re: Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton

Post  Guest on 2013-05-08, 8:53 am

A win would be a very very good way to end the season..my problems as with a lot of other fans, is who is going to score.. Dare we hope that DG will score and perhaps get a hat-trick on the principle you wait for a bus then several come along?

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Empty Re: Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-05-08, 9:00 am

I must say that I slept much better after that Wigan result, and I'm now looking forward to our last home game of the season...I hope that DiCanio now realises that if he is going to play McClean, it should not be down the right hand side and also that jack Colback (or should we rename him Jack Fullback) is a great partner to Johnson on the right hand side.. Vaughan in from the start, and we are sorted..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-08, 9:22 am

sunderpitt wrote:A win would be a very very good way to end the season..my problems as with a lot of other fans, is who is going to score.. Dare we hope that DG will score and perhaps get a hat-trick on the principle you wait for a bus then several come along?

I would say that a back line of Colback,O'Shea, Cuella, Rose should be fine with the support they are getting.

That leaves us, I assume, with Johnson, Alfie, Vaughan,Mcclean, Larsson and Graham.

The fire power is there and surely one of them can score.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-08, 9:43 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-08, 9:43 pm

Chelsea v Spurs draw leaves it tight at the top, bad news for Villa and Wigan in next game.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-05-08, 10:25 pm

Hoping young Connor is fit to help DG. If he isn't fit stick young Ryan Noble in. His pace may well help DG. I appreciate he's not good enough for SAFC but he does have a knack of being in the right places for chances.
We are struggling for players and at least he does have a little bit of experience.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-09, 1:30 pm

Just had a look at ticket sales and well over 40000 sold, may well be a sell out.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-05-09, 1:57 pm

That's a step in the right direction!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-05-09, 2:37 pm

An honest opinion here.

It's Soton, they are nowt special, fook em......

Ha;way....end this nightmare season on a high.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-09, 3:15 pm

commachio wrote:An honest opinion here.

They do have that Ricky Martin fella, or is it Grant Mitchell, they look the same to me.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-05-09, 4:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

They do have that Ricky Martin fella, or is it Grant Mitchell, they look the same to me.

I think its Grant Martin confused confused confused

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-09, 4:45 pm

lesmac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I think its Grant Martin confused confused confused

Sorry, got confused, mits Grant Lambert of Norwich and Ricky Holt at Southampton, they are so alike.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-05-09, 5:05 pm

Totally agree. Are we good enough for the PL? Can we beat Southampton at home? Now both questions mean the same...

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-09, 5:28 pm

Siddall wrote:

Totally agree. Are we good enough for the PL? Can we beat Southampton at home? Now both questions mean the same...

Well the truth, IMO, is that we do have some premier players but not a premier squad.

We dont, and never had since the Bent/Welbeck/Gyan days a premier strike force and now we dont even have a strike force, Southampton do.

Its no longer about our premier credentials its about showing the fight and desire to keep tbe club in tbe premier league, I'm sure we will.

That done my hope is that Di Canio will build a premier squad and team.
Keep the premier players we have, keep the players who can be premier back up, ship the rest out and replace them.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-05-09, 7:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Arsenal v Wigan was SAFC v Southampton Redbansouthampton

12 Fulham 36 -11 40
13 Aston Villa 36 -21 40
14 Southampton 36 -11 39
15 Sunderland 36 -12 38
16 Norwich 36 -22 38
17 Newcastle 36 -23 38
18 Wigan 36 -23 35
19 Reading 36 -26 28
20 QPR 36 -28 25

FULHAM............VILLA..........SOUTHAMPTON......SUNDERLAND.....NORWICH.....NEWCASTLE...WIGAN

Liverpool(h)...........Chelsea(h)..Sunderland(a)......Southampton(h)...WBA(h)........QPR(a)..........Arsenal(a)
Swansea(a)...........Wigan(a).....Stoke(h).............Spurs(a)...............Man City(a)...Arsenal(h).....Villa(h)

I'm sure that like me you know the table and those fixtures off by heart but its simple, win on Sunday and our goal difference means we are safe

I think win lose or draw we are OK but we would all sleep easier with 3 points.

I'm looking forward to Sunday in a very masochistic way.

In my eyes it is possible or even reasonable to say that, if Wigan beat Villa then the fight is on between Noocastle and Norwich as I see neither of them getting a point.
Thus the team that loses by the least margin then stops up.
What a scenario.

KTF

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-10, 4:02 pm

Getting near now, very calm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-12, 5:50 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well today will hopefully be the day we can bring this sorry season to a close and guarantee safety, why do I have that feeling that says it wont turn out that easy?

I still scratch my head and wonder how a season that started with such optimism ended up here, well yes,, we know the answer.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-12, 7:34 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-05-12, 7:57 am

About to go off to the first medal of the season, hope for a good score and an even better one at SoL this afternoon!

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-12, 7:59 am

sunderpitt wrote:About to go off to the first medal of the season, hope for a good score and an even better one at SoL this afternoon!

Enjoy your golf sunders and we will party later, (I hope)

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-12, 8:19 am

It was early one spring morning, I was walking Osca along Roker beach, the sea fret was rolling in off a cold north sea,

then I saw it..At first I was afraid, I was petrified, a silhouette of a dark figure was walking from the water.

Dont be afraid I heard, in a strange foreign tongue, I am here to save you, not harm you.

I am Di Canio, the unique one, I will save you.

And so it was written, and save us he did......Sunderland 2 v 1 Southampton.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-05-12, 8:41 am

last home game of the season, and I'm fully expecting being able to have a few relaxing drinks after a hard fought victory..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-05-12, 8:52 am

Its so simple, we must win and we will. Will it be pretty, probably not. Will it be nervy, I expect so.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-05-12, 9:32 am

cyprussyd wrote:It was early one spring morning, I was walking Osca along Roker beach, the sea fret was rolling in off a cold north sea,

then I saw it..At first I was afraid, I was petrified, a silhouette of a dark figure was walking from the water.

Dont be afraid I heard, in a strange foreign tongue, I am here to save you, not harm you.

I am Di Canio, the unique one, I will save you.

And so it was written, and save us he did......Sunderland 2 v 1 Southampton.

What the hell are you doing drunk at 8.19 in the morning?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum