SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland vs Benfica B - Thursday 18th July
Now for Everton EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Got my pass, have you got yours?
Now for Everton EmptyYesterday at 9:01 pm by Vincemac

» Good Luck
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-17, 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-17, 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Now for Everton Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

Now for Everton

Go down

Now for Everton Empty Now for Everton

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 8:40 am

next test, our real bogie team Everton, I think now will be the time we change that and give them a good stuffing!

After yesterday, we can do anything!

haway!

Back to top Go down

Now for Everton Empty Re: Now for Everton

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 8:41 am

BTW my name was formely right-up-the-kieber

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-15, 9:00 am

paolos-dirty-trousers wrote:BTW my name was formely right-up-the-kieber

Should have bloody known, cracking name mind.

Everton will be tough, however,

I expect a big and noisy crowd
Players on a high

PDC wanting a win on first home game.

Very hopeful

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 9:40 am

PDC got the team going and we won at Wongadome for the first time in yongs, 13 years.

Now it could be said that the rot began to set in for MoN when we lost at home to Everton in the cup. They are pushing for a top 4 finish and are avery good side.

Regular readers may recall before The Chavski game I said we need three points from the next three games. Well we have them in two games, the toffee game will be very hard to chew but confidence should be high. Sess was good, Graham workmanlike and even Tragic looked better, he might lose his nickname if he keeps that performance up.

We need six more points, against Everton, my head says expect a draw, but I will be shouting very loud (I get told off by a women if I whistle to loud, it goes right through her) and hoping for a home win, which whilst not as rare as a win over tue skunks are events that seldom come along these days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 9:52 am

I'd take a point now.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-04-15, 10:24 am

paolos-dirty-trousers wrote:BTW my name was formely right-up-the-kieber

I was wondering!
Regarding Everton, it is surely a game were we are long overdue a victory, and if we do manage a win, it will almost make us safe...

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 10:31 am

I said in an earlier post that if we beat the mags,i think we will finish above them,so roll on the prem league next season.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-04-15, 11:08 am

sayingitthewayitis wrote:I said in an earlier post that if we beat the mags,i think we will finish above them,so roll on the prem league next season.

I hope you are right... thumb

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 2:15 pm

The Mags result was fantastic but let's not get carried away, like everyone who posts here I too want to get the ghost of Everton off our back. However, they are a decent team in form and working hard to make the top 4/6 and be above Liverpool in the EPL table. I would happily take a draw now and be happy, a win would virtually see us safe and would be most welcome by all but let's not start counting too many chickens. Sunderpitt posted last week that 3 points from the Chelsea, Mags, and Everton games would be an excellent return, well we have that with one game to go anything more will be a wonderful bonus. Great prediction sunderpitt.

Remember when MON arrived and we beat Man City and had a short run of wins and we all started to think great things were about to happen, then Everton knocked us out of the Cup and the wheels fell off. I'm not trying to kill the joy of events since Di Canio arrived and galvinised a bunch of players that were clearly underperforming and rapidly losing interest. I'm certainly looking forward to the remainder of the season with excitement and feel that we will be in the EPL next season and look forward to the events thereafter.

Incidentally, I had decided not to renew my season card for next year, not because of the likelyhood of watching Championship football but because of having to watch the dross that MON offered. The Monday morning after Di Canio was appointed I renewed my season card and I suspect a number of supporters did the same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 3:47 pm

whit my sensible head on after the 3 points yesterday i would be happy with a point from everton as it sets us up nicely for the final run of games

with my PDC head on i say lets go and stuff them 3-0!!!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-15, 3:52 pm

I know exactly where you are coming from Les my old mucker, however, ttitude, thats the difference with DiCanio.

We know Everton will be a tough game but I honestly believe we are wrong and the team wont be allowed to even consider being happy with a draw.

If after the game, we work hard and give our all but end up losing or drawing thats one thing but untill the final whistle every player will be expecting to win, the manager's attitude will be win.

Of course we wont win them all but hurt should come with anything other than a win.

For to long we have expected not to lose, its that aim for the moon thing.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-04-15, 6:19 pm

lesmac wrote:The Mags result was fantastic but let's not get carried away, like everyone who posts here I too want to get the ghost of Everton off our back. However, they are a decent team in form and working hard to make the top 4/6 and be above Liverpool in the EPL table. I would happily take a draw now and be happy, a win would virtually see us safe and would be most welcome by all but let's not start counting too many chickens. Sunderpitt posted last week that 3 points from the Chelsea, Mags, and Everton games would be an excellent return, well we have that with one game to go anything more will be a wonderful bonus. Great prediction sunderpitt.

Remember when MON arrived and we beat Man City and had a short run of wins and we all started to think great things were about to happen, then Everton knocked us out of the Cup and the wheels fell off. I'm not trying to kill the joy of events since Di Canio arrived and galvinised a bunch of players that were clearly underperforming and rapidly losing interest. I'm certainly looking forward to the remainder of the season with excitement and feel that we will be in the EPL next season and look forward to the events thereafter.

Incidentally, I had decided not to renew my season card for next year, not because of the likelyhood of watching Championship football but because of having to watch the dross that MON offered. The Monday morning after Di Canio was appointed I renewed my season card and I suspect a number of supporters did the same.

Two of my mates said the very same thing to me last night..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 7:11 pm

I said on another post that I had stopped enjoying going and in fact have not gone to the last couple of matches. However, raring to go on Saturday. Can't wait. I know I am fickle but you get to an age where common sense prevails and I could do more with the money.

Now I am re-energised; full of hope and ready to go again. That's down to PDC. I absolutely love him bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-15, 7:17 pm

SAFC_ScattyMOO wrote:I said on another post that I had stopped enjoying going and in fact have not gone to the last couple of matches. However, raring to go on Saturday. Can't wait. I know I am fickle but you get to an age where common sense prevails and I could do more with the money.

Now I am re-energised; full of hope and ready to go again. That's down to PDC. I absolutely love him bounce

That's exactly how I felt Scatty, probably more fickle that you being retired and on a fixed income but I cannot say that I absolutely love the man. Syd would be jealous. bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-15, 7:49 pm

lesmac wrote:
SAFC_ScattyMOO wrote:I said on another post that I had stopped enjoying going and in fact have not gone to the last couple of matches. However, raring to go on Saturday. Can't wait. I know I am fickle but you get to an age where common sense prevails and I could do more with the money.

That's exactly how I felt Scatty, probably more fickle that you being retired and on a fixed income but I cannot say that I absolutely love the man. Syd would be jealous. bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

Italians like threesomes, Dave told me

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2013-04-15, 8:25 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:

I was told that when I was in bed with Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobridgeda

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-04-15, 8:28 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:

woooooo jerry
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-15, 8:58 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:

I know, I loaned you the foot pump

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-16, 10:40 am

Not saying much.

I thought the skunks would beat us............they didn't.
Everton, tough game................but why not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-16, 11:31 am

why not, indeed!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum