SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
Di Canio .The football hooligan EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

Di Canio .The football hooligan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty Di Canio .The football hooligan

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 3:40 pm

I hope it's incorrect.On a NUFC board,they are saying he was a soccer hooligan.No idea where its come from mind.

Back to top Go down

Di Canio .The football hooligan Empty Re: Di Canio .The football hooligan

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-08, 3:42 pm

Well, if its on a Newcastle board!!

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 3:43 pm

What you been catching up with old friends?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 3:47 pm

Like us all,i do take a peep at what is going on with our dear neigbours.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 3:58 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:I hope it's incorrect.On a NUFC board,they are saying he was a soccer hooligan.No idea where its come from mind.

He was and still is a Lazio fan, really what he did in his personal life as a youngster is fairly irrelevant, and none of our business..

Are you bothered about what he did as a kid?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 4:09 pm

it bothers me more now because he represents Sunderland AFC.He wasn't a kid when he used the colour of a Swindon players skin to address him.He wasn't a kid in 2005 when the Italian FA banned him for one game and fined him £7,000.Sepp Blatter was considering banning him for life.Are you happy with the baggage he has brought with him.I don't think Short and Byrne knew any of this.If they did,then time for the 3 of them to go.The name of Sunderland AFC is being dragged through the mud again.Short and Byrne are here to make money.We will be left to pick up the pieces when they eventially go.Don't leave it too late agin to sayitthewayitis.You all left it too late with O'Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 4:15 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:it bothers me more now because he represents Sunderland AFC.He wasn't a kid when he used the colour of a Swindon players skin to address him.He wasn't a kid in 2005 when the Italian FA banned him for one game and fined him £7,000.Sepp Blater was considering banning him for life.Are you happy with the baggage he has brought with him.I don't think Short and Byrne knew any of this.If they did,then time for the 3 of them to go.The name of Sunderland AFC is being dragged through the mud again.Short and Byrne are here to make money.We will be left to pick up the pieces when they eventially go.Don't leave it too late agin to sayitthewayitis.You all left it too late with O'Neil

But that wasn't your original point, was it?

Once again you are deviating away from what you originally asked..

PDC was a football hooligan you said, where's your source, and what constitutes a football hooligan?

Anyone can be caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time, and your history twisted to suit people wanting to create a story.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 4:20 pm

In one of the Sunday papers i believe.Taken from his book.I'll check it out for you.You just sit there and work out ways of denying the story.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 4:25 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:In one of the Sunday papers i believe.Taken from his book.I'll check it out for you.You just sit there and work out ways of denying the story.

You don't need to find them Miss Marple, i've read them days ago.

Like i have said, he has always been a Lazio fan, and if he had a barney or two as a kid, so what...

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-08, 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 4:51 pm

It seems he was a football hooligan.But if `so what' is the best you can do in his defence

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-08, 4:55 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:It seems he was a football hooligan.But if `so what' is the best you can do in his defence

Why does it bother you so much?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-08, 5:24 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:It seems he was a football hooligan.But if `so what' is the best you can do in his defence

from my side I have no interest in defending him just no interest, its his football management skills that interest me

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-04-08, 11:21 pm

..you may have been an ar*se hole in your younger mag days, but that doesn't bother me , as no doubt you have mellowed into an ever supportive follower of safc ........
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-04-09, 12:35 am

silvers wrote:

..you may have been an ar*se hole in your younger mag days, but that doesn't bother me , as no doubt you have mellowed into an ever supportive follower of safc ........
She's still bitter from being passed over or even pissed on by the Mackems passing through the Big Market

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 9:28 am

Sunday Mirror.Taken from `Paolo Di Canio:The Autobiography'
After Lazio had been beaten 2 v 0 at Padova
Because a Padova fan wouldn't let go of a scarf Di Canio's friend was trying to nick `.I knocked the guy with the scarf to the ground' .`So i kicked the Padova fan while he was lying on the ground.Two or three times.I don't remember how many'
So what eh.As long as he gets results,our name can be dragged through the mud as much as the media want.The more i read about Di Canio,the more i believe Short and Byrne knew nothing of all this.
No wonder Byrne is looking for a way out of all this.It seems she has been ringing players agents up,asking what the players think of Di Canio's training methods.I predict Di Canio will be gone this summer and i cannot wait for it to come along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 9:34 am

sayingitthewayitis wrote:Sunday Mirror.Taken from `Paolo Di Canio:The Autobiography'
After Lazio had been beaten 2 v 0 at Padova
Because a Padova fan wouldn't let go of a scarf Di Canio's friend was trying to nick `.I knocked the guy with the scarf to the ground' .`So i kicked the Padova fan while he was lying on the ground.Two or three times.I don't remember how many'
So what eh.As long as he gets results,our name can be dragged through the mud as much as the media want.The more i read about Di Canio,the more i believe Short and Byrne knew nothing of all this.
No wonder Byrne is looking for a way out of all this.It seems she has been ringing players agents up,asking what the players think of Di Canio's training methods.I predict Di Canio will be gone this summer and i cannot wait for it to come along.

Source?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 10:02 am

Cant see the sense of this debate, PDC is our manager, and we all should give him as much support as possible. Where were these headlines when he was Swindons manager? Also you left out the fact that he was given a fair play award by fifa. By Sepp Blatter himself.

Last edited by billofengland on 2013-04-09, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 10:04 am

billofengland wrote:Cant see the sense of this debate, PDC is our manager, and we all should give him as much support as possible. Where were these headlines when he was Swindens manager? Also you left out the fact that he was given a fair play award by fifa. By Sepp Blatter himself.

No Bill you understand, this poster has many an anti SAFC theme to her posts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 10:06 am

commachio wrote:
billofengland wrote:Cant see the sense of this debate, PDC is our manager, and we all should give him as much support as possible. Where were these headlines when he was Swindons manager? Also you left out the fact that he was given a fair play award by fifa. By Sepp Blatter himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-09, 10:06 am

billofengland wrote:Cant see the sense of this debate, PDC is our manager, and we all should give him as much support as possible. Where were these headlines when he was Swindons manager? Also you left out the fact that he was given a fair play award by fifa. By Sepp Blatter himself.

Bill, how dare you out sense and SIHII in the same post.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 10:08 am

billofengland wrote:
commachio wrote:

So it would seem , judging by this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 10:22 am

Guardian.You looking for a defence again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-09, 10:26 am

sayingitthewayitis wrote:Guardian.You looking for a defence again.

Where's the link then?

Not that it matter one jot anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-09, 10:29 am

One mans hooligan is another mans passionate fan

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: