SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Totally unacceptable
club - Support the club  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 pm by Hieronymus

» The Don on the takeover
club - Support the club  EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» One for sidMCFC
club - Support the club  EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by Sid MCFC

» Oh Mr Ross
club - Support the club  Empty2019-10-12, 10:02 pm by paddocklad

» Predictions Week 11
club - Support the club  Empty2019-10-12, 1:37 pm by oldblackcat

» Our next manager
club - Support the club  Empty2019-10-12, 1:32 pm by cyprussyd

» Club Statement
club - Support the club  Empty2019-10-12, 11:31 am by Argus

» First Ross now the owners
club - Support the club  Empty2019-10-12, 8:22 am by cyprussyd

» A very good morning Syd
club - Support the club  Empty2019-10-12, 8:17 am by cyprussyd

» Just sit back and enjoy
club - Support the club  Empty2019-10-11, 12:37 pm by Hieronymus

Support the club

Go down

club - Support the club  Empty Support the club

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 5:52 pm

Im sick of all this non football attention.
Where were all these people when mclean refused to wear a poppy on his shirt that was disrespectfull to the veterans.
I have never been in a union and won,t join one yet I don,t refuse to support Sunderland because they have a miners banner in the Stadium.
No other manager joining a new club has been asked what his political views are.
Im a Sunderland fan im not there to support anyone or anything else and yes I was around when the prick Scargill was about and the power cuts.
Lets get behind the team and get us out the mess we are in and if that means PDC kicking a few arses along the way so be it.
Every other team in the relegation zone have more fight than us at the moment and that has to change

Back to top Go down

club - Support the club  Empty Re: Support the club

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-02, 6:01 pm

Just watched David Craig on sky and he seemed to hint that some of his colleagues were just there to stir it, a view I share.

I and I'm sure you have friends with different views on politics, religion and life but they can still be nice people.

Di Canio, to me, is a breath of fresh air to our club, I support him and the club, him I will judge on the football, the club, well like you Mitch, I'm stuck with them.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 6:27 pm

club - Support the club  GOODONEsmiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 6:53 pm

We have made the news all over the world not just in our country, i cannot believe the attention this has brought to our club.

I am proud to have him here, he is exactly what we need.

lets now judge him on what he does for us and not all this crap that is being talked about in the media.

its a very simple choice for our fans either back him or walk away.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Paolo, I feel he is now becoming the victim of a media witch hunt.

Lets just hope this does not have a negative effect on our players, thats the last thing they need.

Rule Di canio!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-04-02, 7:04 pm

I am hoping the attention will provide that siege mentality and 'backs against the wall' spirit that we need to get those precious points.

He is saying all the right things (loved how he said he would have swum up to Sunderland to take this job) and there is no doubting his passion and his understanding of what the club means to US, the fans.

Who would have thought 3 days ago, when we were all so down in the dumps, we would now all be so excited we can hardly wait till our next game. Very Happy

Certainly PDC has polarised opinion but as long as he is our manager he will get my support.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 7:14 pm

I agree with every word posted by mitchthemackem good onyer mate.
We should all get behind di Canio and the team at the Everton game and let the rest of the country see what we are made of up here. Yes there are supporters who will stop going to SOL because of di canio's appointment and that is their right, after all soldiers fought and died for all of us to have freedom of speech and choice.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-02, 7:56 pm

I wonder how the players are feeling, sore and shitting themselves a little I guess.

No idea if we will get a result at Chelsea but I have a feeling we will see maximum effort from every player from first to last.

Thats all we ever ask for, nothing more nothing less.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-04-02, 8:24 pm

right-up-the-kieber wrote:We have made the news all over the world not just in our country, i cannot believe the attention this has brought to our club.

I am proud to have him here, he is exactly what we need.

lets now judge him on what he does for us and not all this crap that is being talked about in the media.

its a very simple choice for our fans either back him or walk away.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Paolo, I feel he is now becoming the victim of a media witch hunt.

Lets just hope this does not have a negative effect on our players, thats the last thing they need.

Rule Di canio!

now that we have made world news everyone will be watching us.now lets just show them that we can play football and get us out of this mess
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 8:41 pm

lesmac wrote:I agree with every word posted by mitchthemackem good onyer mate.
We should all get behind di Canio and the team at the Everton game and let the rest of the country see what we are made of up here. Yes there are supporters who will stop going to SOL because of di canio's appointment and that is their right, after all soldiers fought and died for all of us to have freedom of speech and choice.

Totally agree forget the politics, PDC is here for football reasons

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 9:33 pm

It strikes me that the only 'concerned' group to have actually come and met the man is the Mandela Foundation, and they've backed him.

Incidentally, I agree with Mitch that Scargill killed the mining industry by pricing us out of the world market. All Thatcher did was shoot a poor, ailing animal. I also remember that soldiers died on the streets of Belfast thanks to people McClean seems to like.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum