SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Statement about Paolo Di Canio from the Club

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

club - Statement about Paolo Di Canio from the Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Statement about Paolo Di Canio from the Club

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 9:54 am

MrRAWhite wrote:This sayingitthewayitis character has to the best of my knowledge never had a positive thing to say about SAFC, which makes me think that he doesn't have our best interests at heart...Or in other words, a filthy scumbag Mag...

Plus it's female..

I have a hideous picture in my mind.

Back to top Go down

club - Statement about Paolo Di Canio from the Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Statement about Paolo Di Canio from the Club

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-04-02, 2:59 pm

Whatever it is its getting on my tits.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 3:12 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:In 2005,he came out and admitted he was a fascist.We have a manager who is a fascist.FACT.If you are happy to accept that,give your head a shake.300 or so people lost their lives through bombing in Sunderland during WW2 by the fascist regime of Hitler.if you want to `get into bed' with a fascist,don't wear your poppy on or around 11th November.Results do not come before everything.

I am most aware of what the people of Sunderland had to put up with during the war. My parents lived through it, in the firing line ....... Southwick...
My father served with the rescue teams.. after bombing raids...
Are you anti-French too ? We were in their sights too in the 19th century.... were you around then?
Are you anti - Spain ? Were you around for the armada ?
You certainly weren't around for WW2.

.. but be that as it may, I really don't know why you are on this forum at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 3:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Whatever it is its getting on my tits.

silvers wrote:
sayingitthewayitis wrote:In 2005,he came out and admitted he was a fascist.We have a manager who is a fascist.FACT.If you are happy to accept that,give your head a shake.300 or so people lost their lives through bombing in Sunderland during WW2 by the fascist regime of Hitler.if you want to `get into bed' with a fascist,don't wear your poppy on or around 11th November.Results do not come before everything.

I am most aware of what the people of Sunderland had to put up with during the war. My parents lived through it, in the firing line ....... Southwick...
My father served with the rescue teams.. after bombing raids...
Are you anti-French too ? We were in their sights too in the 19th century.... were you around then?
Are you anti - Spain ? Were you around for the armada ?
You certainly weren't around for WW2.

.. but be that as it may, I really don't know why you are on this forum at all.

Agree with both.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2013-04-02, 4:15 pm

I realised long ago that sayingitthewayitis never lets the facts get in the way of spouting anti-Sunderland drivel. Can I suggest that we all just ignore the troll? Keep feeding it and it just returns with more of the same.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 6:23 pm

Hieronymus wrote:I realised long ago that sayingitthewayitis never lets the facts get in the way of spouting anti-Sunderland drivel. Can I suggest that we all just ignore the troll? Keep feeding it and it just returns with more of the same.

..sound..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-04-02, 7:18 pm

silvers wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:I realised long ago that sayingitthewayitis never lets the facts get in the way of spouting anti-Sunderland drivel. Can I suggest that we all just ignore the troll? Keep feeding it and it just returns with more of the same.

..sound..
Excellent solution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum