SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Accrington Stanley v Sunderland
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Sid MCFC an apology!
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:53 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:04 am by gil t azell

» Have i got my days mixed up
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:40 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland sue doctor for £13MILLION
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by fitz

» Geoffrey Boycott!
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by canary-dave

» Predictions week 07
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:49 am by oldblackcat

» Watmore
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 Empty2019-09-13, 9:12 pm by Nostalgic

» Yellowhammer
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 Empty2019-09-13, 12:23 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Rumours getting stronger
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 Empty2019-09-13, 10:44 am by gil t azell

New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site.

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-14, 10:31 am

ozdoogz10 wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:My opinions regarding this poster (after reading his previous) is that he is more likely to be a wind up Mag supporter from Long Benton, rather than an Australian SAFC supporter...But, as you say, that is my opinion and I will keep it to myself for the time being..
You did say that on the previous site too that I was Warm Pouch in disguise.

As previously mentioned, I was born in Sunderland, lived in Barmsten or Grangetown, we then moved to Washington for about a year, then off to Castletown, (38 Jennifer Ave to be exact).

I played down the dene near Hylton Castle as a lad and my dad drank at Southwick Pub.

My nana lived in Carley Hill and we used to visit her on weekends and travel through the

infamous Marley Potts.

Hopefully enough information to get me by for a while, without being called a filthy Mag!

I have to say this is new on this forum, we have had a few members we could do without but all have been welcomed and judged on what they have done on here, our latest member deserves the same courtesy to me.

So far we have had to moderate once, I baned one person after one post, a very well known Newcastle poster who came over for one reaason, to cause bother.

I'm proud of how we conduct ourselves on here and ozdoo will get exactly the same respect as anyone else from me.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site.

Post  Vincemac on 2013-03-14, 10:34 am

cyprussyd wrote:
ozdoogz10 wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:My opinions regarding this poster (after reading his previous) is that he is more likely to be a wind up Mag supporter from Long Benton, rather than an Australian SAFC supporter...But, as you say, that is my opinion and I will keep it to myself for the time being..

As previously mentioned, I was born in Sunderland, lived in Barmsten or Grangetown, we then moved to Washington for about a year, then off to Castletown, (38 Jennifer Ave to be exact).

I played down the dene near Hylton Castle as a lad and my dad drank at Southwick Pub.

My nana lived in Carley Hill and we used to visit her on weekends and travel through the

infamous Marley Potts.

Hopefully enough information to get me by for a while, without being called a filthy Mag!

I have to say this is new on this forum, we have had a few members we could do without but all have been welcomed and judged on what they have done on here, our latest member deserves the same courtesy to me.

So far we have had to moderate once, I baned one person after one post, a very well known Newcastle poster who came over for one reaason, to cause bother.

I'm proud of how we conduct ourselves on here and ozdoo will get exactly the same respect as anyone else from me.
yes to this
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 10:48 am

Syd he got a few peoples backs up myself included on the other site hence the animosity from myself and others but fresh start and all that.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-14, 10:52 am

froggy1973 wrote:Syd he got a few peoples backs up myself included on the other site hence the animosity from myself and others but fresh start and all that.

Thats all I ask mate

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-03-14, 10:52 am

froggy1973 wrote:Syd he got a few peoples backs up myself included on the other site hence the animosity from myself and others but fresh start and all that.
yeh me too
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 10:54 am

Well the new Pope seems to be having an immediate effect - peace and love across the internet...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 10:55 am

cyprussyd wrote:
ozdoogz10 wrote:

infamous Marley Potts.

Must say 'i'm shocked'.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-14, 11:44 am

Siddall wrote:Well the new Pope seems to be having an immediate effect - peace and love across the internet...

And we can do without your sanctimonious preaching, working for me, peace and good will.

Sorry, had a David Ike moment there

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-03-14, 11:48 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Siddall wrote:Well the new Pope seems to be having an immediate effect - peace and love across the internet...

And we can do without your sanctimonious preaching, working for me, peace and good will.

Sorry, had a David Ike moment there
David ike yheeeee
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-03-15, 2:16 am

vincemac wrote:
yeh me too
Just a few lol!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-15, 7:25 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
vincemac wrote:
yeh me too
Just a few lol!

All alike these Southern hemisphere dwellers, I blame the heat and the fosters

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2013-03-15, 8:44 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
vincemac wrote:
yeh me too
Just a few lol!

They heat Fosters??????

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-15, 12:00 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
vincemac wrote:
yeh me too
Just a few lol!

They heat Fosters??????

No, but I have heard they eat foster children

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-03-16, 3:31 am

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

They heat Fosters??????

No, but I have heard they eat foster children

Those Shackle Rattlers will rip the top off anything before swallowing

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum