SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyToday at 6:42 pm by Hieronymus

» Well thats it for me, after last night
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyToday at 6:19 pm by wanderer

» Donald on radio tonight
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyToday at 5:08 pm by cyprussyd

» Dave
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. Empty New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site.

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 5:16 am

Hi all,
I was given this Sunderland site by commachio and would like to introduce myself as a fellow mackem living in Oz.
I recognize a few of the names on here already and hope to have some decent banter with most, if not all of you.
Also, please dont take my opinions as arrogant, cocky or condesending, as others have done in the past, I have strong views on a number of football topics, however that doesn't mean I am right, it sometimes upsets people how I write my opinions down, please just relax and try to enjoy my views as I will with your articles.
Hope to read a few of your articles tonight and write some of my thoughts down.
Cheers and hope this introduction isn't too upsetting to some of you Wink

Back to top Go down

South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. Empty Re: New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site.

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 5:22 am

Alreet mate, good to see you on here, think you'll find it a lot different, much more relaxed and friendlier than you know where.

Don't be shy on putting your opinions across, believe me you are unlikely to recieve a torrent of abuse, cos we won't allow it, differences of opinions of course will always happen.

Good to have you here.

Back to top Go down

South - New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site. Empty Re: New member from South Oz says G'day to all on this site.

Post  Nostalgic on 2013-03-14, 6:02 am

Are you sure you are old enough to qualify for this site?
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 6:07 am

Nostalgic wrote:Are you sure you are old enough to qualify for this site?

Haha, forgot to tell it is full of owld codgers like..

It's ok, he's older than me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 6:10 am

Nostalgic wrote:Are you sure you are old enough to qualify for this site?
Thanks Nostalgic, that make my day, I am only 47yo haha

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-14, 6:49 am

Under 50, not even Saga qualified, a novelty for us, still, someone for young Commo to play out with.

Welcome my friend.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-03-14, 7:17 am

cyprussyd wrote:Under 50, not even Saga qualified, a novelty for us, still, someone for young Commo to play out with.

Welcome my friend.
Comm for Pope,,,,,,,,,,oh wait that's gone to some Argie shela pirat

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 7:33 am

Know this poster from not606 and he's an arrogant know it all with an over inflated sense of his own importance and will not bring anything good to this site.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 7:39 am

froggy1973 wrote:Know this poster from not606 and he's an arrogant know it all with an over inflated sense of his own importance and will not bring anything good to this site.

Clean slate on here mate,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 7:48 am

We'll see comm and fair enough but after getting threatening abusive personal message on not606 I'll not hold my breath

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 7:49 am

froggy1973 wrote:Know this poster from not606 and he's an arrogant know it all with an over inflated sense of his own importance and will not bring anything good to this site.
Simple solution, do not write on my articles and I will do the same with yours. You are the reason i left the old site so dont comment on any of my articles and all will be well.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-14, 7:50 am

I can live with over inflated egos and self importance, some say I do.

But seriously like Commo says every member on this forum is a new member and will live or die by what they do on here.
Strong views can stimulate debate, something thats needed and I'm all for. What I am against is abuse for aduses sake.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 7:54 am

ozdoogz10 wrote:
Simple solution, do not write on my articles and I will do the same with yours. You are the reason i left the old site so dont comment on any of my articles and all will be well.
Glad you left the other site because of me and I'll write on any post I want.
You'll only get abuse uf you start giving it out like you did before when I disagreed with you and called you out for it on the other site will do the same on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 8:00 am

froggy1973 wrote:
ozdoogz10 wrote:
Glad you left the other site because of me and I'll write on any post I want.
No problem, just keep the personal abuse out of it, no need for it. I wasn't the one that started the whole personal abuse, I just responded to your attack.

You really need to get over this and move on, its getting pretty pathetic really!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 8:07 am

Actually you did start the personal abuse and threatening abusive personal message. You need to get over yourself and stop starting with the abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-03-14, 8:16 am

How about just starting afresh, I like you both and it would my life easier.

You 2 dont need to like each other and in truth dont even need to talk to each other.

Go on, you know you want to.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 8:21 am

cyprussyd wrote:How about just starting afresh, I like you both and it would my life easier.

You 2 dont need to like each other and in truth dont even need to talk to each other.

Go on, you know you want to.

Yep.

I invited the fella over, as he has his own opinions and is also a poster as opposed to just a reader.

Needless bickering (yes i know, i'm a fine one to talk) may be off puitting to other potential members joining.

Last edited by commachio on 2013-03-14, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 8:23 am

Fair enough Syd I'm not going to stop posting on posts he's posted on but I will comment like I do with everyone but if he starts to get personal I'll not hold back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 8:55 am

froggy1973 wrote:Fair enough Syd I'm not going to stop posting on posts he's posted on but I will comment like I do with everyone but if he starts to get personal I'll not hold back.

I don't have an issue with that froggy, personally I am over it, I apologize for what I have said in the past, it may have been out of line, so I am sorry for upsetting you.
I can assure you nothing will get personal, if I seem arrogant or condescending to you, dont let it worry you, its just my opinions, I may be wrong or I may be right, it doesn't matter.

Feel free to comment on my posts and I will also comment on yours or anyone elses.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 9:28 am

ozdoogz10 wrote:
froggy1973 wrote:Fair enough Syd I'm not going to stop posting on posts he's posted on but I will comment like I do with everyone but if he starts to get personal I'll not hold back.

I don't have an issue with that froggy, personally I am over it, I apologize for what I have said in the past, it may have been out of line, so I am sorry for upsetting you.
I can assure you nothing will get personal, if I seem arrogant or condescending to you, dont let it worry you, its just my opinions, I may be wrong or I may be right, it doesn't matter.

Feel free to comment on my posts and I will also comment on yours or anyone elses.

Cool. Apology accepted and returned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-03-14, 9:44 am

ozdoogz10 wrote:Hi all,
I was given this Sunderland site by commachio and would like to introduce myself as a fellow mackem living in Oz.
I recognize a few of the names on here already and hope to have some decent banter with most, if not all of you.
Also, please dont take my opinions as arrogant, cocky or condesending, as others have done in the past, I have strong views on a number of football topics, however that doesn't mean I am right, it sometimes upsets people how I write my opinions down, please just relax and try to enjoy my views as I will with your articles.
Hope to read a few of your articles tonight and write some of my thoughts down.
Cheers and hope this introduction isn't too upsetting to some of you Wink
ok welcome to the forum
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 9:45 am

froggy1973 wrote:
ozdoogz10 wrote:

Cool. Apology accepted and returned.

Cheers mate, just gotta make it up with the others now lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-03-14, 9:47 am

My opinions regarding this poster (after reading his previous) is that he is more likely to be a wind up Mag supporter from Long Benton, rather than an Australian SAFC supporter...But, as you say, that is my opinion and I will keep it to myself for the time being..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-03-14, 10:22 am

MrRAWhite wrote:My opinions regarding this poster (after reading his previous) is that he is more likely to be a wind up Mag supporter from Long Benton, rather than an Australian SAFC supporter...But, as you say, that is my opinion and I will keep it to myself for the time being..
You did say that on the previous site too that I was Warm Pouch in disguise.

As previously mentioned, I was born in Sunderland, lived in Barmsten or Grangetown, we then moved to Washington for about a year, then off to Castletown, (38 Jennifer Ave to be exact).

I played down the dene near Hylton Castle as a lad and my dad drank at Southwick Pub.

My nana lived in Carley Hill and we used to visit her on weekends and travel through the infamous Marley Potts.

Hopefully enough information to get me by for a while, without being called a filthy Mag!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-03-14, 10:29 am

ozdoogz10 wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:My opinions regarding this poster (after reading his previous) is that he is more likely to be a wind up Mag supporter from Long Benton, rather than an Australian SAFC supporter...But, as you say, that is my opinion and I will keep it to myself for the time being..
You did say that on the previous site too that I was Warm Pouch in disguise.

As previously mentioned, I was born in Sunderland, lived in Barmsten or Grangetown, we then moved to Washington for about a year, then off to Castletown, (38 Jennifer Ave to be exact).

I played down the dene near Hylton Castle as a lad and my dad drank at Southwick Pub.

My nana lived in Carley Hill and we used to visit her on weekends and travel through the infamous Marley Potts.

Hopefully enough information to get me by for a while, without being called a filthy Mag!
I thought this was a fresh start you don't have to explain nowt just think before you write
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum