SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun

Go down

I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-15, 1:04 pm

Police have warned that snowball throwers could be arrested for anti-social behaviour.

The threat came from the Neighbourhood Policing team in Crook, County Durham after snow fell across the county.

Anyone tempted to pack a snowball following the recent flurries of snow should think twice after police posted the warning on Facebook.

The message said: "Crook Beat Team are aware that it has been snowing and that people are going to have fun in it, however if anyone is caught throwing snowballs at vehicles or onto the road, they could be arrested.

"Likewise, if anyone throws snowballs at person’s homes or at people who do not want to be involved in the snow games, they could be arrested and it will be classed as anti-social behaviour."

Northumbria Police said appropriate action would be taken on any complaint of anti social behaviour made to them - though this would not necessarily involve arrest.

A spokesman said: "If we receive any reports of incidents involving snowballs being thrown at people or property potentially causing damage or injury appropriate action will be taken, as with any other calls which report anti social behaviour to us."

Several members of the public have commented on the Crook Beat Team's post with one called John Young saying: "What a joke."

Another Facebook user called Julie Nicholson replied: "It’s not a joke when the little darlings are putting stones in the snowballs before throwing them."

Stuart Shogun commented: "When they damage cars, or load snowballs with stones, that's how people loose teeth."

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty Re: I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-15, 1:25 pm

..the stones inside the snowballs are a real problem these days ....

..anti social behaviour is becoming the norm in places...

.... last summer on this estate there was a spate of youths running past houses throwing eggs at windows....

messy ! (not Messi)

Very Happy
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Empty Re: I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-01-15, 6:41 pm

Reminds me of the time my new Asian neighbour asked if we had snowball fights at Christmas in this country so we just painted a few rocks & sent them his way....dumb sod, but we sure had a smashing time.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2013-01-15, 8:31 pm

November 5th my kiwi neighbour asked me if we did fireworks in England.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-16, 1:27 am

killjoys

I know what they mean but, come on, what about kids having fun Rosie-jones-india-reynolds-holly-peers-nuts-snowball-fight-cap-15-900x675

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum