SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 7:24 pm

Going well

Sky Sources: Loic Remy May Turn Down Newcastle And Move To QPR
Like · · Share · 3 minutes ago ·

Syd Hutchinson it never rains...Simon Bird @simonbirdmirror
Ben arfa on French radio tonight: :" If there's no ambition at Newcastle then maybe I shd leave at the end of the season" via
about a minute ago

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2013-01-25, 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty Re: All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 8:22 pm

Loic Remy is now expected to undergo a medical at Queens Park Rangers on Tuesday after snubbing Newcastle United. Sky Sports sources are bringing all the latest news and you can check out the full story here.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread Empty Re: All Very Sad--The RIP Newcastle Not United Thread

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-01-14, 8:24 pm

This makes me feel ever so sad...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 8:24 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:This makes me feel ever so sad...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know but I'm sure you are trying to hide it

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2013-01-14, 8:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:This makes me feel ever so sad...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know but I'm sure you are trying to hide it

I do my best...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-01-14, 8:30 pm

Remy to qpr sad state of arrairs glass
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 8:31 pm

ben arthur will be wanting away next, what was that, never

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2013-01-14, 9:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the best part of the NE anyway. Very Happy
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-14, 9:11 pm

... on a more serious note, obviously the NE is not an attraction ..

.. as we have discussed
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 9:29 pm

silvers wrote:... on a more serious note, obviously the NE is not an attraction ..

.. as we have discussed

I know but for years its been us getting laughed at, I'm just enjoying the moment

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-14, 9:38 pm

.... it makes things very awkward for me when I meet my Mag mates on Friday ....

Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2013-01-14, 9:47 pm

silvers wrote:.... it makes things very awkward for me when I meet my Mag mates on Friday ....

Enjoy your shout Laughing

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 10:01 pm

Arsenal have drifted out to 6/1 to sign Yohan Cabaye this month, with Manchester United now the same price as the Gunners, who’ve headed the betting from the off. However, Newcastle look as though they’ll manage to keep the Frenchman this transfer window at leas

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-14, 10:01 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-15, 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Loic Remy: QPR set to beat Newcastle for Marseille striker

By Ben Smith
BBC Sport

Queens Park Rangers are close to completing the £8m signing of Loic
Remy after hijacking Newcastle's move for the France striker.

The 26-year-old had been due to arrive on Tyneside for talks on Sunday night but did not appear.

QPR matched Marseille's asking price and have now
offered Remy a more lucrative contract, understood to be more than
£70,000 per week.

Remy had previously indicated he would not join the Loftus Road club.

Loic Remy's heart scare

Remy's future was thrown into doubt after he was

diagnosed with a heart condition

before moving from Nice to Marseille in August 2010.

Following consultations with three cardiologists,
Marseille's chief medical officer said that the player's problem would
"not prevent him from doing his job".

Newcastle are privately stunned
by the turnaround but there is a sense that if Remy sees the QPR offer
as a better deal, then this setback may ultimately prove a blessing to
the club.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp believes Remy's goals may be
enough to lift the club away from relegation having scouted the player a
number of times this season.

Remy has made 14 Ligue 1 appearances for Marseille this season but only started two games.

He was left out of Marseille's squad for their trip to Sochaux on Sunday.

Magpies manager Alan Pardew had identified Remy as the man to replace

the departed Demba Ba.

Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-15, 12:07 pm

Looks like Krul is off to AC Milan in the summer. The #NUFC revolving door just keeps spinning....

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-15, 1:23 pm

... out of Harrods ?
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-15, 2:56 pm

Newcastle United have endured a disappointing transfer window to date, but the Daily Mail is reporting that Alan Pardew is planning a £9million bid for Ajax captain Siem de Jong to demonstrate the club's 'transfer ambition'.

Newcastle are planning to fly him into Gatwick tomorrow for a medical and talks with 'Arry

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-15, 3:11 pm

Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-15, 3:21 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-15, 3:34 pm

I think he'll be gone by next season ...

All too familiar pattern with his managerial achievements ...
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2013-01-15, 3:34 pm

Perhaps 'arry will come up ... to work with fellow cockneys ..
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-15, 3:38 pm

silvers wrote:Perhaps 'arry will come up ... to work with fellow cockneys ..

could be right

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2013-01-15, 3:45 pm

silvers wrote:I think he'll be gone by next season ...

All too familiar pattern with his managerial achievements ...

If he does go it will be one helluva payment because he will still have about 6 years of his contract to run.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum