SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Gillingham vs Sunderland
club - Daiye-fee-agreed EmptyToday at 1:39 am by Steve30000

» REVEALED! Methven explains why he resigned as a director
club - Daiye-fee-agreed EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by dred

» Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash
club - Daiye-fee-agreed EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 17
club - Daiye-fee-agreed EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Political debates
club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty2019-12-05, 9:30 am by wanderer

» our current crop
club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty2019-12-05, 7:25 am by wanderer

» Would never have guessed
club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty2019-12-04, 12:17 pm by wanderer

» RESULTS OF WEEK 14 AND FIXTURES FOR MIDWEEK 15
club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty2019-12-03, 6:48 pm by Hieronymus

» Posting
club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty2019-12-03, 6:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Amazon to arrive to the premiership
club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty2019-12-03, 6:36 pm by Hieronymus

Daiye-fee-agreed

Go down

club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty Re: Daiye-fee-agreed

Post  Guest on 2013-01-07, 1:57 am

he sounds ok...

good to see some shopping over sea's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-07, 2:08 am

Big, tall and powerful, sounds exactly what we need to beef our midfield up. Just need a good CB and a creative midfielder now!

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-07, 6:20 am

I like the avatar Teesside, 2 little Mackems ready to go

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-07, 9:37 am

Sky Sports understands that Sunderland have agreed a fee with Bursaspor for Alfred N'Diaye.

Full report to follow...

Back to top Go down

club - Daiye-fee-agreed Empty Sunderland have agreed a deal with Turkish club Bursaspor for Alfred N'Diaye

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-07, 12:53 pm

Sky Sports understands that Sunderland have agreed a fee with Bursaspor for Alfred N'Diaye.

The Black Cats made an initial approach for N'Diaye last week and held talks with the Turkish club.

Sunderland had a first bid rejected, but they are now understood to have agreed terms on a deal worth €4million (£3.2million).

N'Diaye is now due to arrive in England to have a medical and finalise terms with Sunderland, before signing a deal.

N'Diaye is a French Under-21 international, who began his career with Nancy before moving to Turkey in 2011.

He has emerged as a real talent since his move, and a number of clubs from around Europe were believed to be keeping tabs on his signature but now Sunderland look to have won the race for him.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-07, 2:25 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sky Sports understands that Sunderland have agreed a fee with Bursaspor for Alfred N'Diaye.

The Black Cats made an initial approach for N'Diaye last week and held talks with the Turkish club.

Sunderland had a first bid rejected, but they are now understood to have agreed terms on a deal worth €4million (£3.2million).

N'Diaye is now due to arrive in England to have a medical and finalise terms with Sunderland, before signing a deal.

N'Diaye is a French Under-21 international, who began his career with Nancy before moving to Turkey in 2011.

He has emerged as a real talent since his move, and a number of clubs from around Europe were believed to be keeping tabs on his signature but now Sunderland look to have won the race for him.

Excellent - he may sign in June or July then

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-07, 2:48 pm

Lets hope he can be as good as players like Diame and Nzoni who we were previously interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-07, 5:03 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I like the avatar Teesside, 2 little Mackems ready to go

Defo I'm just waiting for them to grow into their Sunderland gear I've bought them!

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-07, 9:41 pm

My guess is he will be signed up by Wednesday and will be in the team on Saturday

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2013-01-07, 9:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:My guess is he will be signed up by Wednesday and will be in the team on Saturday
sounds good to me glass
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-09, 5:31 am

Today must be the day

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-09, 9:15 am

I hope 'arry is not at Seaham today

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-09, 10:06 am

Ghost of Roker ‏@GhostofRoker
Alfred N'Diaye has been given international clearance to complete move to #SAFC. Official confirmation on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] later today.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-09, 2:34 pm

official

Sunderland AFC have completed the signing of midfielder Alfred N’Diaye from Turkish club Bursaspor for an undisclosed fee.

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2013/january/ndiaye-signs

club - Daiye-fee-agreed Ndiayeshot

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2013-01-09, 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-09, 4:26 pm

Well that is the big strong CM that I and others have been going on about. Although the qualification is I have not seen the lad play yet and he seems more of a defensive CM, but still I welcome the man let's hope he is very successful. Will he play on Saturday? Or does a visa etc have to be obtained, he has played for France so he has a European qualification.

I would still like to see a CB and a striker although Danny Graham does not get my blood coursing through the veins!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-09, 8:20 pm

A good start !

I wonder who is next?

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2013-01-10, 9:38 am

sunderpitt wrote:Well that is the big strong CM that I and others have been going on about. Although the qualification is I have not seen the lad play yet and he seems more of a defensive CM, but still I welcome the man let's hope he is very successful. Will he play on Saturday? Or does a visa etc have to be obtained, he has played for France so he has a European qualification.

I would still like to see a CB and a striker although Danny Graham does not get my blood coursing through the veins!

SUNDERLAND are hopeful Alfred N’Diaye will be given permission to boost Martin O’Neill’s injury-hit options for this weekend’s visit of West Ham.

France Under-21 midfielder N’Diaye became Sunderland’s first signing of the January window yesterday when he completed his £4million switch from Turkish outfit Bursaspor on a three-and-a-half year deal.

But the Black Cats are still sweating on the paperwork needed for N’Diaye to make his debut in Saturday’s Stadium of Light clash against the Hammers.

The Premier League must receive the necessary international clearance from the Turkish FA before tomorrow’s noon deadline, although it is not envisaged that N’Diaye will miss out on his Black Cats bow.

Certainly, O’Neill is eager to have another player at his disposal after Carlos Cuellar and Danny Rose joined John O’Shea, Lee Cattermole and Wes Brown on the treatment table.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/n-diaye-ready-to-make-instant-sunderland-bow-1-5298354

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum