SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Top 2 no chance
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Vincemac

» Bit of advice please Sid
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by Sid MCFC

» Blackpool interest in grigg
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Steve30000

» I know I shouldn't laugh but..
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Sid MCFC

» 8th favourites for promotion
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyToday at 11:57 am by gil t azell

» Dilemma
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyToday at 7:47 am by trouble_n_stripes

» Our next game
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyToday at 1:17 am by fitz

» SACK HIM
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Steve30000

» Sunderland v Blackpool
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyYesterday at 7:29 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» McGeady
Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days EmptyYesterday at 6:55 pm by cyprussyd

Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days

Go down

Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days Empty Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days

Post  Guest on 2012-12-27, 4:06 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20679610

Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days

Blackburn Rovers have sacked manager Henning Berg after just 57 days in charge at Ewood Park.

The 43-year-old former Rovers defender

replaced Steve Kean on 31 October

but the club have won just one of their 10 matches since his appointment.

The Norwegian's final game was a

1-0 defeat at Middlesbrough

on Boxing Day, Blackburn's fifth loss in six outings.

Rovers are already talking to potential replacements and hope to make an announcement shortly.

<blockquote>
“It was an honour for me to manage a
club that is so close to my heart and I now wish them every success for
the rest of the season and beyond”

</blockquote>

Henning Berg

Assistant manager Eric Black, coach Iain Brunskill and goalkeeping coach Bobby Mimms have also left Rovers, who are

17th in the Championship.

Back to top Go down

Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days Empty Re: Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days

Post  Guest on 2012-12-27, 4:09 pm

Eric Black mustn't have gone to Brucie City then .....

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days Empty Re: Henning Berg: Blackburn Rovers sack manager after 57 days

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-27, 4:49 pm

I can see black going to Hull now,Sparky to go back, not sure myself

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-12-30, 5:22 pm

Sympathy is short supply around here - the "fans" treatment of Steve Kean and his family (spitting at his kids on their way to school) means that I couldn't care less if they get relegated.

Also the Venky's and their world wide football adviser have no place in football, so i reckon that Berg is well out of it.

I am sure that some failure with happily take their coin though.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-30, 9:50 pm

apart from cash can anyone see a reason why anyone would want to manage Blackburn

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-12-30, 11:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:apart from cash can anyone see a reason why anyone would want to manage Blackburn

Cheap KFC

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-12-31, 10:10 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:apart from cash can anyone see a reason why anyone would want to manage Blackburn

Cheap KFC

DId you ever see that advert the players made? Seriously the food looked rank in that and that is the best they can make it look?

Guaranteed food poisoning - maybe that is why they are playing so bad, too many bargain buckets!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum