SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period

Go down

Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period Empty Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period

Post  Guest on 2012-12-19, 10:03 am

Hi all.

As sone of you know I do the pubs and clubs in the North east (and further afield) - advertising my gigs on here:

Saturday 22nd December - Heppies Sports & Social Club, North Hylton Rd, Sunderland
Sunday 23rd December - Billingham Constitutional Club
Monday 24th December - Ferryhill Station Club

Saturday 29th December - Metropolitan Bar, Westmorland Rd, Elswick, Newcastle
Monday 31st December - Stockton Buffs Club

Back to top Go down

Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period Empty Re: Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-19, 10:13 am

Remember that youtube clip you posted Marcus, been looking for it but cant find it, would give everyone a chance to see you in action.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period Empty Re: Marcus Black Gigs over the holiday period

Post  Guest on 2012-12-19, 10:30 am

cyprussyd wrote:Remember that youtube clip you posted Marcus, been looking for it but cant find it, would give everyone a chance to see you in action.

I'll add a link later today Syd - been busy this morning so can;t get chance to dig it out!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum