SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Dickie Ord. EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Dickie Ord. EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Dickie Ord. Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

Dickie Ord.

Go down

Dickie Ord. Empty Dickie Ord.

Post  Guest on 2012-12-07, 9:57 am

Any memories?

Fans can get their hands on personalised gifts this Christmas as a former Black Cat will be signing copies of his brand new autobiography in store.

Cult hero Richard Ord made over 250 appearances on Wearside and he will be hosting two signing sessions in the build up to Christmas to where fans can meet the ex-Black Cat.

Richard ‘Dickie’ Ord will be at the Stadium of Light store on Saturday 8 December from 12noon-1.30pm to sign copies of his 'Who Needs Cantona When We’ve Got Dickie Ord' autobiography.

Weeks later and Ord will be in the club store at Debenhams, The Bridges Shopping Centre, Sunderland on Thursday 20 December, 6.00pm-7.00pm.

The former centre-back beat Manchester United star Eric Cantona with some fine skill at Roker Park back in 1996, and chants from the terraces stuck with the defender throughout his career on Wearside.

Back to top Go down

Dickie Ord. Empty Re: Dickie Ord.

Post  Guest on 2012-12-07, 10:37 am

commachio wrote:Any memories?

Fans can get their hands on personalised gifts this Christmas as a former Black Cat will be signing copies of his brand new autobiography in store.

Cult hero Richard Ord made over 250 appearances on Wearside and he will be hosting two signing sessions in the build up to Christmas to where fans can meet the ex-Black Cat.

Richard ‘Dickie’ Ord will be at the Stadium of Light store on Saturday 8 December from 12noon-1.30pm to sign copies of his 'Who Needs Cantona When We’ve Got Dickie Ord' autobiography.

Weeks later and Ord will be in the club store at Debenhams, The Bridges Shopping Centre, Sunderland on Thursday 20 December, 6.00pm-7.00pm.

The former centre-back beat Manchester United star Eric Cantona with some fine skill at Roker Park back in 1996, and chants from the terraces stuck with the defender throughout his career on Wearside.

Lolvely lad Dickie! I used to play footy at the soccarena in Belmont and he worked there - fantastic to speak to and always good craic - could even take the piss out of him - but he gave it back just as good.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2012-12-07, 10:55 am

I have a very negative memory of him which I have never forgiven or forgot...I took one of my my sons, who was about four at the time, to the Leisure Centre in Sunderland for an autograph signing session with some of the players. When we got to 'Dick' Ord, my son sang him the 'Who needs Cantona when we've Dickie Ord' song, to which he replied "actually, my name is Richard and I don't really like being called Dickie"! My son was very upset with this, and Kevin Ball, who was standing next in line, apologised for Ord's comments and said he would have a word with him later..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-12-07, 11:18 am

MrRAWhite wrote:I have a very negative memory of him which I have never forgiven or forgot...I took one of my my sons, who was about four at the time, to the Leisure Centre in Sunderland for an autograph signing session with some of the players. When we got to 'Dick' Ord, my son sang him the 'Who needs Cantona when we've Dickie Ord' song, to which he replied "actually, my name is Richard and I don't really like being called Dickie"! My son was very upset with this, and Kevin Ball, who was standing next in line, apologised for Ord's comments and said he would have a word with him later..

Bally is a great bloke and a total gentleman - met him at Fishburn club about 10 or 11 years ago - great craic and, as I said, a complete gent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-12-07, 12:04 pm

I worked with Bally's sister and her hubby for a few years . Lovely people.

She stopped me dead in my tracks when she said who her brother was.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-07, 1:12 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:I have a very negative memory of him which I have never forgiven or forgot...I took one of my my sons, who was about four at the time, to the Leisure Centre in Sunderland for an autograph signing session with some of the players. When we got to 'Dick' Ord, my son sang him the 'Who needs Cantona when we've Dickie Ord' song, to which he replied "actually, my name is Richard and I don't really like being called Dickie"! My son was very upset with this, and Kevin Ball, who was standing next in line, apologised for Ord's comments and said he would have a word with him later..

having a word Bally style [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum