SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» My guess
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyToday at 4:40 am by Nostalgic

» A vaccine?
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyToday at 4:12 am by Nostalgic

» Anyone know Belarusian?
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyYesterday at 8:55 pm by Safcy

» In and out of lockdown
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Steve30000

» Boris Johnson to send us letters
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyYesterday at 8:20 pm by gil t azell

» I hope the videos I’ve posted
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Safcy

» 2 birthdays
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by gil t azell

» Vulnerabilities !
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Sid MCFC

» Memories of 73
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! Empty2020-03-28, 9:18 pm by Safcy

» Cloughie documentary
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! Empty2020-03-28, 3:42 pm by Safcy

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

Go down

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! Empty Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

Post  Kipper on 2020-02-14, 1:38 pm

Lynden Gooch has won the Sky Bet League One Goal of the Month award for January. 

Following in the footsteps of Sunderland AFC boss Phil Parkinson, who was named Manager of the Month, the USA international scooped the January prize for his stunning winner against Milton Keynes Dons. 

The Black Cats dominated throughout at Stadium MK, but the home side defended resolutely and all in attendance knew it was going to take something special to break the deadlock. 

With 79 minutes on the clock, Gooch stepped up and produced a moment of magic, jinxing away from goal before arching a finish over the ‘keeper and into the top corner to spark jubilant scenes in a packed-out away end.

The forward, who picked up 62% of the public vote, said: “It is an incredibly proud moment for me. It was a great goal and a big one for the team – it’s always nice to score a goal like that. but even better when it’s one that gets you three points.

“The goal only came about because I was trying to create something out of nothing, but fortunately it went in. Afterwards, it was just chaos with all the fans and the lads, but it was a great moment.” 

The forward fended off competition from Lincoln City’s Jorge Grant and Fleetwood Town’s Lewie Coyle.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! Empty Re: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2020-02-14, 4:46 pm

chachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachacha
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch! Empty Re: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-14, 6:25 pm

trouble_n_stripes wrote:chachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachacha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-02-14, 8:05 pm

Well deserved - those dark days before Christmas seem a long time ago now eh? Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum