SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Takeover - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:57 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions week 27
Takeover - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:46 pm by gil t azell

» New centre half signed
Takeover - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:05 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» Wouter Verstraaten
Takeover - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:33 am by cyprussyd

» Results Week 26
Takeover - Page 2 Empty2020-02-19, 7:13 pm by gil t azell

» Mental health is a killer
Takeover - Page 2 Empty2020-02-19, 3:21 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table Week 26
Takeover - Page 2 Empty2020-02-19, 12:36 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Top two
Takeover - Page 2 Empty2020-02-19, 11:49 am by Safcy

» Sam McCallum signs for Norwich.
Takeover - Page 2 Empty2020-02-19, 10:22 am by Sid MCFC

» Bailey Wright
Takeover - Page 2 Empty2020-02-18, 7:56 pm by cyprussyd

Takeover

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeover

Post  Kipper on 2020-02-07, 1:06 pm

paddocklad wrote:I think the fanzines have done more harm than good and I’m starting to see them in a new light,the vast majority of people I’ve spoken to agree the same,they certainly weren’t speaking for me
That may be the case but it is yet to be seen. If for example the club is bought by someone who has Sunderland's best interests at heart and with the backing of substantially more money then will you complain then? If it was Fulwell 73 would you moan? 

No, the fanzines weren't speaking for me at the time either but they're not dickheads as so many are saying. The argument was well reasoned. The dickheads are the abusive fans.

We are where we are and I live in hope that we will get the right owner to be able help this great club progress.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-07, 1:18 pm

Kipper wrote:
paddocklad wrote:I think the fanzines have done more harm than good and I’m starting to see them in a new light,the vast majority of people I’ve spoken to agree the same,they certainly weren’t speaking for me
That may be the case but it is yet to be seen. If for example the club is bought by someone who has Sunderland's best interests at heart and with the backing of substantially more money then will you complain then? If it was Fulwell 73 would you moan? 

No, the fanzines weren't speaking for me at the time either but they're not dickheads as so many are saying. The argument was well reasoned. The dickheads are the abusive fans.

We are where we are and I live in hope that we will get the right owner to be able help this great club progress.
Of course we would not complain indeed we would support, something the fans groups are not doing and I for one will never forgive them for it, I despise them.

You are supportive kipper and thats fine but the majority of fans are not. Can I prove that, no, I do however read a lot from fans and find the majority condemn what they have done.

Anyway better I take a few hours off, I am looking forward to the weekend and dont want it spoilt by a few to big for their boots fans group members.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2020-02-07, 1:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

Of course we would not complain indeed we would support, something the fans groups are not doing and I for one will never forgive them for it, I despise them.

You are supportive kipper and thats fine but the majority of fans are not. Can I prove that, no, I do however read a lot from fans and find the majority condemn what they have done.

Anyway better I take a few hours off, I am looking forward to the weekend and dont want it spoilt by a few to big for their boots fans group members.
No, but I think something good can come out of it nonetheless.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-07, 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=15]The Chronicle

@ChronicleSAFC

[/size]

New takeover report outlines two-part payment offer from Stewart Donald to buy #SAFC - and says he hopes to have a deal in place by the end of this month

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-07, 2:29 pm

[size=50]Sunderland AFC takeover: New report claims this is the sale offer Stewart Donald is willing to accept for Black Cats[/size]

[size=30]A new report claims Stewart Donald would be willing to sell Sunderland for a ‘base level price’ of £35million - with the price rising to £40million should the Black Cats win promotion to the Championship.[/size]

By Richard Mennear
Friday, 7th February 2020, 2:00 pm

Donald placed the club publicly up for sale in December and has since been working to find new owners.
A new report by Off the Pitch, a football business newsletter, claims: “Sunderland AFC’s owners will cut their asking price for the club by around £5m if the League One club fails to get promoted to the Championship this season.
“A source close to the club said that a base level price of £35m is being offered in order to try and agree terms with a buyer by the end of February.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" alt="" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sunderland football club's Stadium of Light.

“Earlier this week a value of at least £40m was reported as being sought by the club’s owners insurance entrepreneur Stewart Donald and his partners, but
Offthepitch.com can reveal this figure is based on promotion to the second tier this season.
"'It’s two prices they’re signing up to. They sign up to the idea of: We’ll pay this amount if the club is still in division one at the end of the season, but we’ll pay you X if the club gets promoted at the end of the season,' said the source."
The report claims US investors would be most likely.

Though it is unlikely to be the FPP group after they moved to dissolve FPP Sunderland.
FPP Sunderland was set to be the American trio Glenn Fuhrman, Robert Platek and John Phelan’s vehicle to purchase a shareholding in the club after they undertook extensive due diligence but a deal was not agreed.
Bloomberg have claimed the Sunderland hierarchy have been holding ‘serious discussions’ with at least two potential buyers.
Donald told Sunderland supporters in December he valued the club at between £30million and £50million - which finance experts have suggested is a reasonable valuation.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-02-07, 4:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Not the fans overall 
The dickhead fans that are forcing Donald hand 
We have the best fans in the world 
Spoiled 

by a few dickheads 
That’s my point
spot on Vince
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-02-07, 5:45 pm

Spoiled 

by a few dickheads 
That’s my point

Nice 1 my fine fellow.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-02-07, 6:07 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Spoiled 

by a few dickheads 
That’s my point

Nice 1 my fine fellow.
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2020-02-08, 10:46 am

All eyes on the directors box the next few games, looking for clues.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2020-02-08, 11:16 am

wanderer wrote:All eyes on the directors box the next few games, looking for clues.
You’re going to be looking at the Directors box?
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-08, 11:25 am

wanderer wrote:All eyes on the directors box the next few games, looking for clues.
With my eyes I just see grey shapes

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2020-02-08, 9:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
I can't do video links.

But visage fade to grey just sums this up?
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-09, 8:36 am

trouble_n_stripes wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
I can't do video links.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2020-02-10, 9:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
trouble_n_stripes wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
I can't do video links.

Nice one Syd,one of my all time 80s faves. Great vid!
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-02-11, 10:33 am

SportFootballSunderland AFC
[size=50]This is why FPP Sunderland partner Glenn Fuhrman has left MSD Capital as takeover talk rumbles on at Stadium of Light[/size]

[size=30]Glenn Fuhrman has left MSD Capital to set up his own private investment firm.[/size]

Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum