SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» My guess
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyToday at 4:40 am by Nostalgic

» A vaccine?
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyToday at 4:12 am by Nostalgic

» Anyone know Belarusian?
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyYesterday at 8:55 pm by Safcy

» In and out of lockdown
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Steve30000

» Boris Johnson to send us letters
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyYesterday at 8:20 pm by gil t azell

» I hope the videos I’ve posted
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Safcy

» 2 birthdays
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by gil t azell

» Vulnerabilities !
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Sid MCFC

» Memories of 73
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started Empty2020-03-28, 9:18 pm by Safcy

» Cloughie documentary
Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started Empty2020-03-28, 3:42 pm by Safcy

Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started

Go down

Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started Empty Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started

Post  Froggy1973 on 2020-01-23, 11:00 am

Do you think Parky has us back to where we where when he took over? We might be in the same league postion but we are playing so much better, as Sunderland fans we have seen so many false dawns but it feels different this time around, he has the lads playing well fighting for balls and chasing everything.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Froggy1973
Froggy1973

Back to top Go down

Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started Empty Re: Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-23, 11:16 am

We have certainly moved on a long way from when those silly fans sites decided to insist on Donald and Parkinson out, I have blocked them all on all social media since that day, that's how much they annoyed me.

For me things were bad and when things are bad we all have a choice to make, stick or twist and IMO the fans groups decided to twist a few weeks to early.

Now its time to hold firm and back the club and all associated with the club, we are back in contention and fighting hard.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started Empty Re: Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started

Post  gil t azell on 2020-01-23, 1:30 pm

Absolutely spot on my fine fellow.

Wondering what type of apology the fanzines offer if we go up.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy1973 on 2020-01-23, 1:32 pm

I certainly offer an apology I was one of them who wanted him out
Froggy1973
Froggy1973

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2020-01-23, 2:56 pm

At the momment Parky has us playing the best football since we dropped. He must be given a chance to finish.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2020-01-23, 3:53 pm

I was one of the many that wanted Ross out, at the time someone said we were chasing a good man out.
But we didn't need a good man we needed a good manager. And so far ours is doing just fine.
Haway the Parky blinders.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-01-23, 10:33 pm

Before giving the fanzines a hard time, some people need to look at where we were and the results of the team when they released a joint statement.

Its great having hindsight, isn't it? 🙄
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-23, 10:54 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Before giving the fanzines a hard time, some people need to look at where we were and the results of the team when they released a joint statement.

Hindsight is but many of us called the fanzines out at the time. To now try to give them any credit is IMO ridiculous.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2020-01-24, 7:43 am

Steve30000 wrote:Before giving the fanzines a hard time, some people need to look at where we were and the results of the team when they released a joint statement.

So it has nothing to do with Parky getting the players fit, Ross didn't do. Or implementing 3 at the back Ross couldn't do. Or keeping clean sheets Ross couldn't achieve.
Strange.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-24, 8:02 am

wanderer wrote:

So it has nothing to do with Parky getting the players fit, Ross didn't do. Or implementing 3 at the back Ross couldn't do. Or keeping clean sheets Ross couldn't achieve.
Strange.
Dont be silly, the players and Parky read that 4 groups had written to Donald telling him to sell up and thought oh f*ck, we had better start winning.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2020-01-24, 8:03 am

If people wanted Parky out AFTER he had been given time and transfer windows fair enough. But he had been in five minutes and fans were on his case, the new generation of the instant success fans with total lack of foresight i'm affraid.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2020-01-24, 9:09 am

barrowmackem wrote:If people wanted Parky out AFTER he had been given time and transfer windows fair enough. But he had been in five minutes and fans were on his case, the new generation of the instant success fans with total lack of foresight i'm affraid.

Let's face it, those wanting instant success are not fans at all, a true fan is a supporter, what sort of support is screaming abuse at players and managers?

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum