SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Boo Boys
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by Safcy

» January Window-the final days
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Looks like it worked
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by wanderer

» Tight at the top
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyToday at 10:20 am by Vincemac

» Cattermole
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyToday at 7:51 am by wanderer

» BREAKING NEWS
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyYesterday at 8:35 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Manchester United
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by Hieronymus

» The January Transfer Window
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by Kipper

» Tranmere v safc moved
 Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by Sid MCFC

Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker

Go down

Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker Empty Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker

Post  allo11 on 2020-01-08, 1:38 pm

Sunderland is set to go head-to-head with a manager with whom they reportedly interested in after Jack Ross’s sacking. Reports from The Sun, states that Sunderland will rival Hearts – the club which ultimately hired Daniel Stendel after Phil Parkinson’s appointment on Wearside. READ MORE.......[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
allo11
allo11

Back to top Go down

Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker Empty Re: Parkinson willing to pay £250k for international striker

Post  fitz on 2020-01-08, 4:53 pm

I was interested to read this but then it goes on to say that Grigg and Mcnulty are both expected to leave - is this going to be more of one step forward 2 steps back? I know that Grigg in particular has failed to light up the scoreboard but that seems to be more down to formation and style of play than him suddenly becoming a bad player.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum