SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 23
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyToday at 12:12 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyToday at 11:16 am by cyprussyd

» February is the key
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyToday at 7:58 am by cyprussyd

» Results Week 22
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyYesterday at 8:58 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table week 22
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions Mid week 23
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Vincemac

» The January Transfer Window
Players won't be put off by the clubs position EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by cyprussyd

» I'm slightly worried
Players won't be put off by the clubs position Empty2020-01-21, 6:03 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» League Table Week 21
Players won't be put off by the clubs position Empty2020-01-20, 9:07 pm by oxfordshire

Players won't be put off by the clubs position

Go down

Players won't be put off by the clubs position Empty Players won't be put off by the clubs position

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-24, 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Says Barney..

Righto mate, players would come here to play your launching it into the air tactics, whilst sitting mid table in league one... Than go to a championship club where there isn't a dinosaur in charge of the team.

Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum